Typical fascist

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Ignore List.

Someone posts a thread a libturd mod takes issue with and he shuts it down.

Most mods move it, but fascists can't handle a discussion.

• Banned
Incidentally I have most of the forum's fascist bed wetters on ignore because they're parrots and I only need to have a few of them on to see what the rest are regurgitating.

They are good for little beyond ridicule and exposing what intolerant close minded assholes liberals really are.

The OP probably hasn't got a clue about what a fascist is or what the word means.

• Banned
Um...just a question...

Why do you expect us to care? I've had my threads merged or deleted before. Seriously. Nothing to see here folks.

I just thought it was typical of Doc to shut something down. He is the worst mod we have.

Otherwise I don't really care.

I like Doc and Pete. They should totally blow each other. Am I obsessed with guys blowing each other? Yes!

You missed the money shot? Look. You just close your eyes, open your mouth, and hope nothing gets in your hair.

Wait...

If I "LOOK" I can't close my eyes...

That's how liberals....

Ohhh... Ok

Got it. That explains two obozo terms.

Um...just a question...

Why do you expect us to care? I've had my threads merged or deleted before. Seriously. Nothing to see here folks.

Both you and Pete are queers. You should totally blow each other.

No...

I'm not a queer.

I sucked a dick once and I didn't like it.

Keep trying. It grows on you. Then it spits in your face.
So your dick isn't long enough to enable you to Suck your own Dick Off...Shame

As for the Mods,I reckon they do OK,considering I've been Blasted and Banned a few times,you never hear me Complaining,steve

Um...just a question...

Both you and Pete are queers. You should totally blow each other.

No...

I'm not a queer.

I sucked a dick once and I didn't like it.

Keep trying. It grows on you. Then it spits in your face.
So your dick isn't long enough to enable you to Suck your own Dick Off...Shame

As for the Mods,I reckon they do OK,considering I've been Blasted and Banned a few times,you never hear me Complaining,steve
Yo Steve. How are ya?

Forum List

Back