Tyre Nichols body cam footage

This comparison attempt is a completely fake one.
Hundreds of people milling around the Capitol in the daylight with advanced notice is NOTHING comparable to a startling home invasion.
You people suffer from an emotion driven inability to make distinctions

I never supported her getting shot but if you are breaking in somewhere that is the risk you take.

She was shot by an unqualified coward who took actions that No Other armed law enforcement did that day.

".... when shot she was trying to stop people from climbing into the window,"

No, not quite.
She was the lead-dog for the violent mobsters so they could then pile through the violently opened breach.
Duh!

---------------------------------------------------------
Look, poster PH.....you can play silly word parsing to sidestep the reality that Ashli Babbitt broke into the "United States Capitol" (official title)......and she assisted in the violent breaching of a purpose built barricade specifically erected to keep her and her violent mobsters away from killing, kidnapping, or harming our elected Representatives.
Ashli Babbitt is dead because of Ashli Babbitt.

---------------------------------------------------------------
My sympathies to the family of Ashli Babbitt.

The poor souls must excruciatingly suffer due to the RWNJobbery of dragging the corpse of their daughter across social media.....then, now, often, and a lot.
For the MAGALoons it's their version of waving-the-bloody-shirt' .....to gin-up and rally MAGA-QLoonery.

But it surely must be painful to the family. To see their dead daughter's memory ground up as meal for the Loons.
May Ashli Babbitt's family find peace.
If only the MAGA-Q's would let their daughter rest in peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that precedent was already set when BLM and code pink entered without permission and nothing was done to them,,
OIP.QRpg9SqKmvMTxlnaRlY3nAAAAA

This is what greeted BLM.

What's the other times?
you will have to pardon my disgust with your lack of knowledge since all those things have been talked about and posted to no end,, especially when jan 6th happened,,

I am going to go ahead and call you a liar that you dont know out of respect since the only other option is youre just ignorant,, because we all know youre not an ignorant person... right??

you will have to pardon my disgust with your lack of knowledge since all those things have been talked about and posted to no end,, especially when jan 6th happened,,

I am going to go ahead and call you a liar that you dont know out of respect since the only other option is youre just ignorant,, because we all know youre not an ignorant person... right??
Black folks have never stormed the Capitol as it was done on Jan 6. Had those cowards been black they would've shot most of them where they stood.

I wouldn't resist somebody with a gun who was already kicking my ass, and could either shoot me or arrest me and get away with it.
Exactly. Survive another day to launch the lawsuit that sets you up for life.

Forum List

Back