Tyreek Hill DEMANDS Police Officer Be FIRED For Arresting Him After Claiming He REJECTED Apology!

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The Latino police officer by the way denies offering an apology. He has nothing to apologize for.

It’s unbelievable. Here is a guy in Tyreek Hill who has issues with child support … mind you he makes $30 million a year. He has multiple arrests related to domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend and child. ….. and you got the BLM media making this guy out to some kind of a poster for civil rights. Are you kidding me with this garbage?

I’d like to see a rich athlete or a pro BLM media personality try and be a police officer for a day…Try and go up to a car with tinted windows rolled up and you don’t have any idea if it’s a drug dealer in the car ready to blast you away with a sawed of shotgun. Grow up lefties.

Tyreek Hill DEMANDS Police Officer Be FIRED For Arresting Him​

Too bad when the cops chased him down they didn't instead just do that tap thing on the side of his car and spin it out of control into a light pole or a bridge abutment.

Maybe if we are lucky, next game some defender will just lay a punishing illegal hit on Hill and take him out for the season.

Don't do things to attract the police and you'll be just fine. I guess he never was taught that lesson so now he is just a high paid nword.

Forum List

Back