U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

I bet it's a right winger?
~~~~~~~
Why are these “Nazis” never white?
Fw0FcEHWwAMXBtc
White Supremacist Sai Varshith Kandula apprehended by Secret Service at Lafayette Square barrier near the White House gate.
The Fatboys recently stole 60,000 lbs. of explosives, they are setting up a few patsy's right now.
Beware the new guy, with lots of fancy toys and the hot flirty girlfriend talking getting organized to blow some shit up.

**********​

Yes sir, all those white Ivy League leftist elites that Tater surrounds himself with all think they are superior to the rest of us.....Don't believe me, just ask them.
We don't drive U-Hauls with NAZI flags...if that is what you mean?

We don't drive U-Hauls with NAZI flags...if that is what you mean?
of course you don't. You're too careful to be caught with anything as overt as that. The left works behind the scenes, destroying everything as they hide in the dark.

That Nazi flag kinda locks it up.

Why are you folks so sensitive about Nazis?
I really don't care, I have absolutely no trust in what our government tells us. If it was a nazi, then there will be one less in our society. That's a good thing.

yes well....we know the truth and we know the left couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

FwKpUMCWYAAb2MT
That is all true. How many of the Democrats who did those things are still alive? Give us a number.

And they didn't "magically switch"....it was a well thought out process by the Republican leadership to get Southern white voters....a process that was worked out from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

I smell an FBI false flag on this incident... why would some guy have a NAZI flag with him?.... lmao... the FBI is being called out for hyping up domestic white supremacy as the danger of highest magnitude and its BS... this is their way of shaping American thought... and hiding their crimes....
That's not the smell you smell.

Forum List

Back