U-haul crashes into barrier at White House

yes well....we know the truth and we know the left couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

FwKpUMCWYAAb2MT

Last edited:
I smell an FBI false flag on this incident... why would some guy have a NAZI flag with him?.... lmao... the FBI is being called out for hyping up domestic white supremacy as the danger of highest magnitude and its BS... this is their way of shaping American thought... and hiding their crimes....

I smell an FBI false flag on this incident... why would some guy have a NAZI flag with him?.... lmao... the FBI is being called out for hyping up domestic white supremacy as the danger of highest magnitude and its BS... this is their way of shaping American thought... and hiding their crimes....
The Q is strong around this right wing debacle

Did the FBI call the media so they would be there to record this truck and a staged NAZI flag?.... LMAO... these traitorous clowns at the DOJ are too easy... its scary to think they are suppose to protect us and defend the nation... if they think we will fall for this what does that say about them?....

Rush was Reich.

Fw0FcEHWwAMXBtc

Breaking News: A very reliable tip that the driver of the U-Haul that crashed into Lafayette Square near the White House gate is Sai Varshith Kandula. This pic is from his Missouri Driver's License.
I wonder how long it will take the FBI/Stasi to extrapolate this into a White Supremacist attack?
Allegedly, this White Supremacist was immediately arrested.
What was missing was the nitrogen fertilizer, this "Nazi U-Haul White House", must have been a dry run.

Fwz7hcCWAAE9mzO

Funny shit.

Wing nuts already trying to distance themselves from this
The dude's Indian, as in, from India, the country in Asia.

Right wingers aren't going to need to distance themselves from this, unless they believe the Nazis are successfully recruiting Indians and Mexicans...lol

Forum List

Back