U. Of Missouri Liberals shove reporters, tell them to go away

University of Missouri media professor is heard asking for help removing a reporter trying to take pictures of a protest. Her name is Melissa Click, and she has now made her Twitter account private. I thought liberals valued freedom of speech.
Liberals do, not sure what her problem is...

Yeah the left created these entitled little protest at the drop of a hat to shut anyone that disagrees with them up ass hats, now they have to deal with them. Problem is they thought they were indoctrinating these bubble heads to go out in the world and pull their shit, far away from the indoctrination campuses, but, the plan is back firing. Now the leftard indoctrination machine is having to deal with the monsters they created.

Isn't karma just a lovely thing?

From greatest generation to infant generation.
I noticed too many paid anarchists were present. Some that were way too old to be students.

The media and Obama's community-organizers have struck another blow for fascism.

And of course the WH jumps in....

The Obama administration is praising protesters who successfully forced University of Missouri President Tim Wolfe to announce his resignation.

White House Praises Protestors After Forcing University of Missouri President To Step Down - Breitbart
Yup....the white house loves causing trouble and ruining lives.

If anyone has read the silly demands these racist protesters produced they'll see its just Affirmative -Action on steroids

From greatest generation to infant generation.
I noticed too many paid anarchists were present. Some that were way too old to be students.

The media and Obama's community-organizers have struck another blow for fascism.

And of course the WH jumps in....

The Obama administration is praising protesters who successfully forced University of Missouri President Tim Wolfe to announce his resignation.

White House Praises Protestors After Forcing University of Missouri President To Step Down - Breitbart
Yup....the white house loves causing trouble and ruining lives.

If anyone has read the silly demands these racist protesters produced they'll see its just Affirmative -Action on steroids
Not only AA, but the NAACP and the New Black Panthers also.

University of Missouri media professor is heard asking for help removing a reporter trying to take pictures of a protest. Her name is Melissa Click, and she has now made her Twitter account private. I thought liberals valued freedom of speech.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/u...ers-block-journalists-press-freedom.html?_r=0

This Mizzou Media Professor Wants To Ban Media Coverage

She's not a liberal, shes a Evangelical Christian.

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

Sounds liberal to me-
Melissa Click (@melissaclick) | Twitter

Twitter

370 FOLLOWERS

The latest Tweets from Melissa Click (@melissaclick). Feminist media scholar. ... Assistant Professor in Communication at the University of Missouri.

"U. Of Missouri Liberals shove reporters, tell them to go away"

This is a lie.

No one in either linked articles were identified as 'liberal,' or 'representative' of 'liberals.'

Sounds liberal to me-
Melissa Click (@melissaclick) | Twitter

Twitter

370 FOLLOWERS

The latest Tweets from Melissa Click (@melissaclick). Feminist media scholar. ... Assistant Professor in Communication at the University of Missouri.

"U. Of Missouri Liberals shove reporters, tell them to go away"

This is a lie.

No one in either linked articles were identified as 'liberal,' or 'representative' of 'liberals.'
Why are anti-white racists embraced by the LWNJs

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/u...ers-block-journalists-press-freedom.html?_r=0

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

Well, Carson was offered a scholarship too

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

Well, that's what most people who are academics call a free ride in collge.

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

He was offered a scholarship at a dinner that didnt happen. Yep

This is also a lie.

Again, no one was identified as 'liberal' in either linked article.

Nor was the professor identified as acting in any official capacity representing University policy concerning free speech.

Liberals both respect free speech and understand First Amendment jurisprudence, that the rights enshrined in the First Amendment aren't absolute, that the Constitution authorizes government to place reasonable restrictions on First Amendment rights, where such restrictions in no way manifest as a 'violation' of free speech.

Yes, they're all conservative Republicans, and will soon be voting for Ted Cruz.

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

The dinner did happen asshole. Carson was off on the date.
Westmorland was in attendance as was Carson.
No, Ben Carson Didn't Lie About West Point. It's Another Media Hit Job.

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

Dr. Carson: I Don’t Remember if Westmoreland Made Me an Offer

“I don’t remember if I was with him [Westmoreland] when the offer came. The offer was not, as I recall from him, but there were multiple other officers around. There were several things that I was invited to because of my status as the City Executive Officer and General Westmoreland was at one of them… Honestly it [was] 45 to 50 years ago so I can’t remember every single detail about it,” he said.

Want to try that again?

Missouri Students Use Social Media to Blast Protesters - Breitbart

One young female University of Missouri student, Jessie Sharon, is using her public Facebook page to express disappointment at recent on campus events.

"Unlike the media, which was blocked and shouted down by the Social Justice Worriers at Mizzou, Sharon was able to speak her mind and have it shared by over 2,800 people for now.

Today I learned that my university is run by its football team. Today I learned that the media cares more about creating a story than uncovering the truth. Today I learned that the right of a small group to protest is more important than the entire student body’s right to the education they pay for. Today I learned that one man is responsible for the heinous actions of a few campus racists. Today I learned that not supporting one group protesting racism makes you a racist, even though you support the fight against racism–just not that specific group. Today I am not proud to be a tiger.​

Clearly, she’s not alone, given that even a good number of football players didn’t support their teammates boycott that led to the resignation of a university president. Unfortunately, those voices, much like Jessie’s – and the voices of who knows how many other students – just didn’t matter as much to the media.

“As much as we want to say everyone is united, half the team and coaches—black and white—are pissed,” the unnamed player told ESPN’s Brett McMurphy. “If we were 9-0, this wouldn’t be happening.”​

“Not everyone agrees with the decision [to stop all football activities],” the player said. “Most people are pissed, including the black guys [on the team].”"​

Yeah....sure....uh-huh.
And I'm Barack Obama.

“I don’t remember if I was with him [Westmoreland] when the offer came. The offer was not, as I recall from him, but there were multiple other officers around. There were several things that I was invited to because of my status as the City Executive Officer and General Westmoreland was at one of them… Honestly it [was] 45 to 50 years ago so I can’t remember every single detail about it,” he said.

Want to try that again?
Nope. I can't remember much about what I was doing on a specific day back in 1969...other than the Moon landing..
..and my guess is neither can you.

Want to try that again?
Nope. I can't remember much about what I was doing on a specific day back in 1969...other than the Moon landing..
..and my guess is neither can you.

I wasnt born so....

So now he might've been offered a scholarship not by the Vietnam hero Westmoreland but someone else, sometime else and it wasnt at a dinner.

Like I said the only thing he can say now that would be the truth is that he ate dinner that day. For sure!

Forum List

Back