U.S. ARMY FORCES CADETS TO WEAR HIGH HEELS TO PROMOTE FEMINIST CAMPAIGN

Should Obama have to walk in red heels for the rest of his Presidency?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Army ROTC program allegedly pushed men to wear high heels for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event - Washington Times

Army ROTC cadets are complaining on message boards that they were pressured to walk in high heels on Monday for an Arizona State University campus event designed to raise awareness of sexual violence against women.

The Army openly encouraged participating in April’s “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” events in 2014, but now it appears as though ROTC candidates at ASU were faced with a volunteer event that became mandatory.

“Attendance is mandatory and if we miss it we get a negative counseling and a ‘does not support the battalion sharp/EO mission’ on our CDT OER for getting the branch we want. So I just spent $16 on a pair of high heels that I have to spray paint red later on only to throw them in the trash after about 300 of us embarrass the U.S. Army tomorrow,” one anonymous cadet wrote on the social media sharing website Imgr, IJReview reported Monday.

I know that Obama likes to lead from behind while taking it from behind, but shouldn't Obama step forward in his ruby heels and lead by example ... just once?

Read more: Army ROTC program allegedly pushed men to wear high heels for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Army ROTC program allegedly pushed men to wear high heels for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event - Washington Times

Army ROTC cadets are complaining on message boards that they were pressured to walk in high heels on Monday for an Arizona State University campus event designed to raise awareness of sexual violence against women.

The Army openly encouraged participating in April’s “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” events in 2014, but now it appears as though ROTC candidates at ASU were faced with a volunteer event that became mandatory.

“Attendance is mandatory and if we miss it we get a negative counseling and a ‘does not support the battalion sharp/EO mission’ on our CDT OER for getting the branch we want. So I just spent $16 on a pair of high heels that I have to spray paint red later on only to throw them in the trash after about 300 of us embarrass the U.S. Army tomorrow,” one anonymous cadet wrote on the social media sharing website Imgr, IJReview reported Monday.

I know that Obama likes to lead from behind while taking it from behind, but should Obama step forward in his ruby heels and lead by example for once?

Read more: Army ROTC program allegedly pushed men to wear high heels for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event - Washington Times

At least they have the smarts to wear socks.......Don't they know anything about matching apparel...??

I know that Obama likes to lead from behind while taking it from behind, but shouldn't Obama step forward in his ruby heels and lead by example ... just once?

So a few months ago you said you might join, why haven't you?

So a few months ago you said you might join, why haven't you?

He keeps getting short sheet-ed at the in processing station...

Stand in formation for inspection over 3 hours in heels, you wimp.

The libbies here are slurping this up with pride.

Forcing men to wear high heels...that sounds like hazing to me. Remember when the left used to oppose hazing? I guess they only meant they oppose the fact that they didn't get to DO the hazing, now that they're in charge and are the ones doing the hazing, all is good in their eyes. Just one more example why we REALLY need to elect a good Republican in 2016 to kick these left wing nuts out of power.

They did this to prove how soldiers will do anything they are told to do. This way when captain or Sargent tells them to bend over and or suck it they do so lickety split

Forcing men to wear high heels...that sounds like hazing to me. Remember when the left used to oppose hazing? I guess they only meant they oppose the fact that they didn't get to DO the hazing, now that they're in charge and are the ones doing the hazing, all is good in their eyes. Just one more example why we REALLY need to elect a good Republican in 2016 to kick these left wing nuts out of power.
Military unit awareness activities are now hazing? You have an incredibly inferior social skill awareness, don't you?

They did this to prove how soldiers will do anything they are told to do. This way when captain or Sargent tells them to bend over and or suck it they do so lickety split
Say that to a Maintenance Battalion company of women and men, and, haissem, they would bend you over for their pleasure.

Do you always whine like a ghey bitch boy?

Which part of the word "allegedly" do you not understand?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I plan to follow this story.... and when it ends up that it was just junk....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back