U.S. Capitol police officer ‘dead by suicide’: report

One might wonder if he was concerned whether or not he was one of the officers that assisted in the riot and was afraid he was going to be exposed.
Cops stood by and watched left wing rioters destroy our country all year and none of them got in trouble. Im not sure why this guy would think he would be the exception.

Thousands were arrested.

And another one gone. Sad.....

Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, was assigned to the Senate Division and has been with the department since April 2005.

Liebengood is the second Capitol officer to die this week.

Well his fellow officer Brian Sicknick didn't die from suicide..he was cracked in the head with a fire extinguisher welded by a 'patriot'.
He died from a stroke apparently.

Yep The stroke of a fire extinguisher on his noggin.
Just quoting the police report.

He was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher by one of your "patriots". That led to a blood clot, which then caused the stroke.

Trump people don't attack cops. That was an antifa piece of shit acting as an agent provocateur.

You have to question your thinking. We have years of antifa and burn Loot murder attacking cops, and Trump people defending cops.

A thinking person would ask questions. You stopped thinking a long, long time ago.
You say "Trump people don't attack cops'. You were there maybe or just assuming cuz you were told trump guys are always the good guys?

No, unlike you I can think for myself.

It's obvious that you can think for yourself, but you really suck at it. You are usually wrong about everything.

And that, as poor as it is, is orders of magnitude better than you.

Huh.

As always, I'll give your input all the consideration it deserves.

One might wonder if he was concerned whether or not he was one of the officers that assisted in the riot and was afraid he was going to be exposed.
Hillary and Bill's disease.
Compulsive suicides.
Democrats will blame Trump of course.......waiting on the announcement......10.......9......8.......7.....
I called it! Not only would the trump cultists bring up Hillary....but that you would be one of those doing so......:heehee:

Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, was assigned to the Senate Division and has been with the department since April 2005.

Well his fellow officer Brian Sicknick didn't die from suicide..he was cracked in the head with a fire extinguisher welded by a 'patriot'.
He died from a stroke apparently.

Yep The stroke of a fire extinguisher on his noggin.
Just quoting the police report.

He was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher by one of your "patriots". That led to a blood clot, which then caused the stroke.

Trump people don't attack cops. That was an antifa piece of shit acting as an agent provocateur.

You have to question your thinking. We have years of antifa and burn Loot murder attacking cops, and Trump people defending cops.

A thinking person would ask questions. You stopped thinking a long, long time ago.
You say "Trump people don't attack cops'. You were there maybe or just assuming cuz you were told trump guys are always the good guys?

No, unlike you I can think for myself.

It's obvious that you can think for yourself, but you really suck at it. You are usually wrong about everything.

And that, as poor as it is, is orders of magnitude better than you.

Huh.

As always, I'll give your input all the consideration it deserves.
Indeed.

Suicide is about the 9th cause of death in the U.S. The suicide statistics among Police Officers is slightly higher than the general public.

Hillary and Bill's disease.
Compulsive suicides.
Democrats will blame Trump of course.......waiting on the announcement......10.......9......8.......7.....
I called it! Not only would the trump cultists bring up Hillary....but that you would be one of those doing so......:heehee:
Wow......you must think you're smart now.
I never would have figured that Bill and Hillary's murders and list of friends, associates, and witnesses that have died from suicide, that goes all the way back to Vince Foster's suicide, would ever raise suspicions about THIS suicide.
Pat yourself on the back.

BTW, the media has already blamed Trump for this cop's death by his own hand.

Cops stood by and watched left wing rioters destroy our country all year and none of them got in trouble. Im not sure why this guy would think he would be the exception.

Thousands were arrested.
...and released the next day by liberal DA's, with all charges dropped.

Thousands were arrested.
...and released the next day by liberal DA's, with all charges dropped.

While I do not support this, charges for "terrorists" are generally stronger.

Does the left really care about Police Officers except to use their tragic deaths as a political tool?

Does the left really care about Police Officers except to use their tragic deaths as a political tool?
You've exposed your own hypocracy here.

Blue Lives only seem to matter to you when you can use it as a distraction

Truly sad.

Another casualty of the Capitol attack

Actually, they reclassified the death...it wasn't suicide...it was Covid 19....the hospital they took him to gets more money that way....

6 months ago we were told the police was systemically racist. Why are Dems sad?
Democrats hate cops.....until they need them or can use them to score political points.

Let me work on that post....

The democrat party hate cops who enforce the laws of the land, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights........they want to fill the ranks of police with democrat party loyalists who will enforce the will of the party....this is why they are doing what they can to drive out good, normal people from the ranks of the police....once they have enough openings, they will hire party loyalists to fill those positions...the ones who will not question orders.....and who will enjoy beating and killing civilians.
The NYC Police Department is fraught with short, tubby Black and Hispanic women.
Diversity leads to incompetence.

They reclassified the officers death to Covid 19....

This video shows a fire extinguisher thrown from above and landing on the head of police officers. Don’t know if this is what led to the death of the first rather young Capitol cop, but it certainly might be. Very sad and tragic. Hope they catch the bastard who threw it.

No fucking way that killed him!!!
He was wearing a fucken helmet fer fucks sake!!!

Stupid fucking assholes —
(speaking also to the three who praised this comment):

Why don’t you put on a helmet and take turns throwing a full weighted fire extinguisher — from above — onto each other’s heads?

You can video it and show it here on USMB!

Dude there is absolutely no way that would kill you!!!!
Football players take hits to the head that are way worse than that and get up and walk away all the time.

Thousands were arrested.

And then promptly released with charges dropped. Why do you lie and not acknowledge that fact?

Thousands were arrested.

And then promptly released with charges dropped. Why do you lie and not acknowledge that fact?

Great. I support that.

Thousands were arrested.

That's what he is paid to do.

Thousands were arrested.

Great. I support that.

Yes, we know you support lying. You seem to do it a lot.

Yes, absolutely.. That's why there was so much support for the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing to restore confidence and respect for law enforcement.

Forum List

Back