U.S. Capitol police officer ‘dead by suicide’: report

And another one gone. Sad.....

Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, was assigned to the Senate Division and has been with the department since April 2005.

Liebengood is the second Capitol officer to die this week.

Well his fellow officer Brian Sicknick didn't die from suicide..he was cracked in the head with a fire extinguisher welded by a 'patriot'.
Good. Hope it hurt.

Wow. I just thought you were really dumb. Looks like you are disgusting scum too.

He's got a loooooong way to go to catch up to your disgusting self.

Officer Howard Liebengood, 51, was assigned to the Senate Division and has been with the department since April 2005.

Well his fellow officer Brian Sicknick didn't die from suicide..he was cracked in the head with a fire extinguisher welded by a 'patriot'.
He died from a stroke apparently.

Yep The stroke of a fire extinguisher on his noggin.
Just quoting the police report.

He was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher by one of your "patriots". That led to a blood clot, which then caused the stroke.

Trump people don't attack cops. That was an antifa piece of shit acting as an agent provocateur.

You have to question your thinking. We have years of antifa and burn Loot murder attacking cops, and Trump people defending cops.

A thinking person would ask questions. You stopped thinking a long, long time ago.

He was bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher by one of your "patriots". That led to a blood clot, which then caused the stroke.

Trump people don't attack cops. That was an antifa piece of shit acting as an agent provocateur.

You have to question your thinking. We have years of antifa and burn Loot murder attacking cops, and Trump people defending cops.

A thinking person would ask questions. You stopped thinking a long, long time ago.

Your descent into total dissociation with reality seems to be progressing.

some of those cops pushed people off the 35 ft walls. on video. I heard there was a death or more from it.

some of those cops pushed people off the 35 ft walls. on video. I heard there was a death or more from it.

credible link? Hell, I'd even like to see one of your batshit crazy sites make that claim.

This video shows a fire extinguisher thrown from above and landing on the head of police officers. Don’t know if this is what led to the death of the first rather young Capitol cop, but it certainly might be. Very sad and tragic. Hope they catch the bastard who threw it.

Trump threw it of course.
That's what our despicable media and their cohorts in the DNC want us to believe.
Just milk this motherfucker for all it's worth, mkay?

credible link? Hell, I'd even like to see one of your batshit crazy sites make that claim.
138061558_3548750081917297_423758655060777390_n.jpg

6 months ago we were told the police was systemically racist. Why are Dems sad?
Democrats hate cops.....until they need them or can use them to score political points.

Let me work on that post....

The democrat party hate cops who enforce the laws of the land, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights........they want to fill the ranks of police with democrat party loyalists who will enforce the will of the party....this is why they are doing what they can to drive out good, normal people from the ranks of the police....once they have enough openings, they will hire party loyalists to fill those positions...the ones who will not question orders.....and who will enjoy beating and killing civilians.
The NYC Police Department is fraught with short, tubby Black and Hispanic women.

6 months ago we were told the police was systemically racist. Why are Dems sad?
Democrats hate cops.....until they need them or can use them to score political points.

Let me work on that post....

The democrat party hate cops who enforce the laws of the land, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights........they want to fill the ranks of police with democrat party loyalists who will enforce the will of the party....this is why they are doing what they can to drive out good, normal people from the ranks of the police....once they have enough openings, they will hire party loyalists to fill those positions...the ones who will not question orders.....and who will enjoy beating and killing civilians.
The NYC Police Department is fraught with short, tubby Black and Hispanic women.
Diversity leads to incompetence.

You say "Trump people don't attack cops'. You were there maybe or just assuming cuz you were told trump guys are always the good guys?

Last edited:

You say "Trump people don't attack cops'. You were there maybe or just assuming cuz you were told trump guys are always the good guys?

No, unlike you I can think for myself.

It's obvious that you can think for yourself, but you really suck at it. You are usually wrong about everything.

It's obvious that you can think for yourself, but you really suck at it. You are usually wrong about everything.

And that, as poor as it is, is orders of magnitude better than you.

Huh.

One might wonder if he was concerned whether or not he was one of the officers that assisted in the riot and was afraid he was going to be exposed.
Cops stood by and watched left wing rioters destroy our country all year and none of them got in trouble. Im not sure why this guy would think he would be the exception.

I guess he couldn't live with murdering that young woman.

Forum List

Back