🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Forces begin moving into Saudi Arabia.

The UN Security Council lifted sanctions against Iran after signing JCPOA and endorsed the deal with a separate resolution. Britain officially follows JCPOA doofus.
Let's not bring facts into this.
JCPOA............can't violate Sanctions against Syria..........Those Sanctions are separate.

Why you have a hard on for Iran is beyond me...........
Sanctions against Syria are imposed only by the US and EU. Other countries are allowed not to follow them.

Oh, so now you admit there ARE sanctions, yet you just posted there were not any!

What a lying sack of shit you turned out to be!
I wrote that there is no international sanctions against Syria Iran should abide by, doofus.

Saudi Arabia and the monarchies of Persian Gulf have supported a bunch of people which can be called terrorists - Isis, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas and others. And despite of this, their high ranked officials are welcomed in the US, tons of weaponry are sent there, and American officials are eager to attract money from there as investments.

And now American people are being readied for another war in the Middle East to protect this 'allies', which will only lead to the rise of islamists groups as was the case in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

And about the British tanker. It wasn't Iran that was an instigator. It were British authorities who detained Iranian tanker and Iran did in response. How dense one should be to not understand this?

Only you would know, as you apparently do not understand! Britain seized a ship violating sanctions. Iran seized a ship in international waters for no apparent reason other that a tit-for-tat action.
There is no international sanctions prohibiting oil sales to Syria which Iran must abide by.

Bull squeezings! Better research before you pop off and expose yourself to be a dumbass!

Tehran fumes as Britain seizes Iranian oil tanker over Syria sanctions - Reuters
Do you have issues with reading comprehension? I will repeat once more, special for you. There is no international sanctions approved by UN Security Council concerning selling oil to Syria. There are sanctions imposed by the US and EU. But no one country which isn't under their jurisdiction is obliged to follow them.
What in this isn't understandable for you?

You still don't get it! Nobody fucking cares about the UN, except may be your dumb ass!

Iran hasn't done a dam thing Trump started this buy acting like a child which he is.The idiot had a chance to sign that nuclear deal instead ran like a bitch.

Indeed as much of a clown Obozo was as president,that was the ONE GOOD THING he did as president and like the childish juvenile he is,just because he wanted to distance himself from Obamas policys the A hole went and undid the good deal he worked, fucking traiter. I understand wanting to undo Obamas policys,he was a disater as president a warmonger same as Bush i get that,but the fucker did not have to undo EVERYTHING he did.:mad: may he burn in hell same as bush and obama:mad:
I usually agree with you RAM FAN but. . . .

Trump was right, that administration either had their head up their ass, or were purposely trying to create a situation where Iran could get nukes so we would later HAVE to go to war. These global elites are always manipulating the world populace.

REMEMBER, all of the presidents are puppets of the same powers that be. None of them are any different.

The world leaders, in this treaty, would give Iran nearly a month to move shit around before inspections would come in. And American inspectors would never be allowed.

Trump thought it was bullshit. If you remember, we went to war and killed Saddam for far less.

Iran Bans U.S. Inspectors from All Nuclear Sites
No Americans permitted under final nuclear deal
Iran Bans U.S. Inspectors from All Nuclear Sites - Washington Free Beacon

"We should have insisted that the ‘no Americans’ rule was simply unacceptable," Abrams said. "But there was no end to U.S. concessions."

One American source who was present in Vienna for the talks said the ban on all U.S. inspectors is the result of Iranian demands in the negotiating room.

"The administration promised the American people and their lawmakers that we would be implementing the most robust inspection regime in the history of the world and that we would know what’s happening on the ground," the source said. "Now they tell us America can’t have anything to do with the inspection regime because we don’t have diplomatic relations with Iran. I guess we should be grateful they’re not solving this problem by opening up a U.S. embassy in Tehran."

Obama administration officials also admitted recently that promises for "anytime, anywhere" inspections of Iran’s nuclear sites were a rhetorical flight of fancy.

"I think this is one of those circumstance where we have all been rhetorical from time to time," lead U.S. negotiator Wendy Sherman told reporters this week. "That phrase, ‘anytime, anywhere,’ is something that became popular rhetoric, but I think people understood that if the IAEA felt it had to have access, and had a justification for that access, that it would be guaranteed, and that is what happened."

U.S. concessions on the structure of the inspections regime have allowed Iran to delay inspections of sensitive sites for at least 24 days."

. . . and now? The global banking cabal is making it impossible for Iran to ship oil and do business freely with Syria, so Iran is doing the same?

It won't be long till the western corporate media convinces us that the global banking cabal and energy cabal's economic warfare should be turned into hot war.

All our leaders are pawns. We are all slaves.

None of us, nor them, should support war. The only folks that will benefit are the global bankers, political elites and the energy barons.

carlvonclausewitz1-2x.jpg

The waters the tanker was sailing in was.
This doesn't give Britain a right to detain foreign ships if they don't breach maritime rules. What they could do is to prevent the ship from entering the waters.

Wrong. STFU and go back to your ignorant state of being.
Okay, Popeye, tell me one thing. Iran imposes sanctions against the US and prohibits it to buy oil from Saudi Arabia. After that, an American tanker happened to go through Iranian waters off say Qeshm island and IRGC seized the tanker and steered it to Bender Abbas port. What would the US do?

We don't buy oil from Saudi Arabia, dumbass!

Strawman argument.
Oh come on, little coward. You and I already know the answer. You just need to articulate this. My question still stands.

What is the square root of zero? It's an impossible question to answer because it does not have one. We don't buy Saudi oil, so your question is a non-starter.

The non-answer that you are desperately seeking is that if Iran thinks it can enforce its will on the United States, have at it!

Do you know why all of the Iranian Navy's boats have glass bottoms? It is they can see the old Iranian Navy from the last time they tried tangling with the US!

Saudi Arabia and the monarchies of Persian Gulf have supported a bunch of people which can be called terrorists - Isis, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Hamas and others. And despite of this, their high ranked officials are welcomed in the US, tons of weaponry are sent there, and American officials are eager to attract money from there as investments.

And now American people are being readied for another war in the Middle East to protect this 'allies', which will only lead to the rise of islamists groups as was the case in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

And about the British tanker. It wasn't Iran that was an instigator. It were British authorities who detained Iranian tanker and Iran did in response. How dense one should be to not understand this?

Only you would know, as you apparently do not understand! Britain seized a ship violating sanctions. Iran seized a ship in international waters for no apparent reason other that a tit-for-tat action.
There is no international sanctions prohibiting oil sales to Syria which Iran must abide by.

Bull squeezings! Better research before you pop off and expose yourself to be a dumbass!

Tehran fumes as Britain seizes Iranian oil tanker over Syria sanctions - Reuters
Do you have issues with reading comprehension? I will repeat once more, special for you. There is no international sanctions approved by UN Security Council concerning selling oil to Syria. There are sanctions imposed by the US and EU. But no one country which isn't under their jurisdiction is obliged to follow them.

You still don't get it! Nobody fucking cares about the UN, except may be your dumb ass!
So, why are you still in? Get your smart asses out of there.

What do you mean "you"?

What do you mean "you"?
Your country. The United States.

Iran hasn't done a dam thing Trump started this buy acting like a child which he is.The idiot had a chance to sign that nuclear deal instead ran like a bitch.

England is STILL a signatory today as we speak, and they hijacked two of their oil tankers!
Please, lay off the crazy pills before you post.

you need to look in the mirror when making that statement instead of listening to what the corporate controlled media tells you.

CNM took you and thinker and the rest of the trump worshippers to school below.

Yeah right. In what way? Got a link? The inspecting agency said Iran was complying with the JPOA requirements.

The usual rightard bullshit.:2up:

Stick to sports which you know a lil' more about, boyo.

The U.S. is sending troops to Saudi Arabia and is setting up an air base in a location that was abandoned 15 years ago in response to Iranian actions in the gulf. They are setting up patriot missile systems and prepping the runway for a Squadron of aircraft to move in.

US moves forward on operation to counter Iran, begins sending troops to Saudi Arabia

U.S. Central Command Statement on movement of U.S. personnel to Saudi Arabia > U.S. Central Command > Statements View
Trump wants all the oil from Iran.

England is STILL a signatory today as we speak, and they hijacked two of their oil tankers!
England hasn't kept to the terms of the JPOA and hijacked an Iranian tanker.

So the treaty ended up being a POS because it was a POS to begin with.
Thank you!
P.S. Trump was right to get us outta more shit dropped by the previous Administration.
Trump himself said he wanted the rest of their oil, while Obama's Iran deal was working. Now we will send our troops to die over there to fight another war at the expense of higher profit margins for the Oligarchs.

What do you mean "you"?
Your country. The United States.

So what is your country? Why are you commenting on another country's politics?

England hasn't kept to the terms of the JPOA and hijacked an Iranian tanker.

So the treaty ended up being a POS because it was a POS to begin with.
Thank you!
P.S. Trump was right to get us outta more shit dropped by the previous Administration.
Trump himself said he wanted the rest of their oil, while Obama's Iran deal was working. Now we will send our troops to die over there to fight another war at the expense of higher profit margins for the Oligarchs.

:linky:.....I'll wait......:bigbed:.

Never forget Saudi Arabia’s role in the most dastardly Islamic terrorist attack against infidels ever waged: nearly 18 years ago.

F*ck the Saudis. I hope Mecca and Medina get reduced to rubble by a coalition of American, British and Israeli troops.

Man, the morons sure like to come out and strut their stupidity for all to see!

What did I say that’s moronic?

I want the institutions of that filthy pedophile cult to collapse. Is that so wrong?

I care about the U.N.

I care about the U.N.

You also care about useless bull tits, too!
Cause that's what the UN is.

Wipe the fuckers out! Destroy every dam, every bridge, every power plant, every ship port, ando every military installation. 100% destruction of those five targets of choice will render the country decimated and unlivable.

So you think Iran does have anyone watching their back?

Never forget Saudi Arabia’s role in the most dastardly Islamic terrorist attack against infidels ever waged: nearly 18 years ago.

F*ck the Saudis. I hope Mecca and Medina get reduced to rubble by a coalition of American, British and Israeli troops.

Man, the morons sure like to come out and strut their stupidity for all to see!

What did I say that’s moronic?

I want the institutions of that filthy pedophile cult to collapse. Is that so wrong?

I put your moronic words in red text. Hopefully you can read them . If not, go find a child to read them for you!

Wipe the fuckers out!
So you think Iran does have anyone watching their back?
China.
<<“China has consistently and resolutely opposed the United States imposing unilateral sanctions and so-called long-armed jurisdiction over other countries, including China,” said the spokesman, Geng Shuang. “We urge the United States to immediately correct this wrong approach and earnestly respect the legitimate rights and interests of all parties.”>>
China pushes for U.S. to ‘correct’ economic sanctions against Iran

Forum List

Back