U.S. Formally Accuses Russia Of Cyber Attacks Against Democratic Party Groups

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
57f7fb1a1a000067145b7d72.jpeg

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government on Friday formally accused Russia of a campaign of recent cyber attacks against Democratic Party organizations.

The condemnation came amid escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow over a range of international disagreements, including U.S. charges that Russian air strikes in support of embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad have been hitting hospitals and other civilian targets in rebel-held eastern Aleppo.

It's about time! Now we know Putin has been trying to help Trump win the General Election.

Vladimir Putin: There are a lot of hackers today, you know, and they perform their work in such a filigreed and delicate manner and they can show their “tracks” anywhere and anytime. Anyway, we do not do that at the national level.

Besides, does it really matter who hacked Mrs. Clinton’s election campaign team database? Does it? What really matters is the content shown to the community. This is what the discussion should be held about. There is no need to distract the attention of the community from the essence of the subject substituting it with secondary questions dealing with the search of those who did it.

Frankly speaking, I could never even imagine that such information would be of interest to the American public or that the campaign headquarters of one of the candidates – in this case, Mrs. Clinton – apparently worked for her, rather than for all the Democratic Party candidates in an equal manner. I could never assume that anybody would find it interesting.

I have seen several times that anti-Russian cards are being played during domestic campaigns in the United States. I find this approach very short-sighted.
Interview to Bloomberg

The current Washington administration is desperately trying to invent all kinds of bad things about Russia to hurt Trump by saying: "Russia is a monster, see whom Trump wants to be partners with!" So far everything they are inventing, is insane.

The US also formally accused Irak of having thousands Weapons of Mass Destruction.
hohumsmileyf.gif

Iraq did have thousands of weapons of mass destruction and used them to kill thousands of Kurds in northern Iraq and
thousands of Shiites in southern Iraq. They were working feverishly on biologicals and also stored vast quantities of
chemical weapons------most shipped by Baathist dog Saddam to Baathist dog Assad

It's just a coincidence that Trump spent the last year defending Putin. Then asked them to hack Hilary. Then her being hacked and the US finding that Putin directed the hacking to help Trump. It's all just a weird coincidence it happened in that timeline, yanno?

Vladimir Putin: There are a lot of hackers today, you know, and they perform their work in such a filigreed and delicate manner and they can show their “tracks” anywhere and anytime. Anyway, we do not do that at the national level.

Besides, does it really matter who hacked Mrs. Clinton’s election campaign team database? Does it? What really matters is the content shown to the community. This is what the discussion should be held about. There is no need to distract the attention of the community from the essence of the subject substituting it with secondary questions dealing with the search of those who did it.

Frankly speaking, I could never even imagine that such information would be of interest to the American public or that the campaign headquarters of one of the candidates – in this case, Mrs. Clinton – apparently worked for her, rather than for all the Democratic Party candidates in an equal manner. I could never assume that anybody would find it interesting.

I have seen several times that anti-Russian cards are being played during domestic campaigns in the United States. I find this approach very short-sighted.
Interview to Bloomberg

The current Washington administration is desperately trying to invent all kinds of bad things about Russia to hurt Trump by saying: "Russia is a monster, see whom Trump wants to be partners with!" So far everything they are inventing, is insane.
^ that

I heard that very reliable sources say it was the Tidewater Corvair Club of Virginia that leaked Hillary's e-mails. According to what I heard, the CIA, FBI, and 27 other agencies agree that the TCC were most likely the ones who "done it". I think they should be thoroughly investigated and prosecuted.

I heard that very reliable sources say it was the Tidewater Corvair Club of Virginia that leaked Hillary's e-mails. According to what I heard, the CIA, FBI, and 27 other agencies agree that the TCC were most likely the ones who "done it". I think they should be thoroughly investigated and prosecuted.

Northern Neck Corvair Club of Virginia is better.

Higher quality hacking facilities? :eusa_angel:

Higher quality hacking facilities? :eusa_angel:

By far

Forum List

Back