U.S. Govt Film Depicts WWII Japanese Internment Differently Than You Were Taught

So what's the best response conservatives have come up with to the fact that FDR has never been rated below third greatest American president and in their last poll, this time by of 238 of America's noted historians, rated FDR not third greatest, but greatest.
And what's the best conservative response to the fact that the American people elected FDR four times by large majorities?
And what the best response by conservatives that conservative historians rated FDR third greatest American president?

How long is it going to take you to understand that repeating a logical fallacy will NOT erase the FACT of FDR's concentration camps? Are you really so divorced from reality?

Your devotion to hero worship has stripped you of all character, principle, and reason.

And by trying to make it a 'liberal' and 'conservative' thing, are you suggesting that democrats are pro-concentration camp? That would certainly accord with the history of the democrat party, but does not reflect well or it - or you.

So what is the logical fallacy? Ah yes, the argument by authority. But argument by authority is only a fallacy if the authorities are not in fact authorities. The 238 noted historians that last rated the presidents are indeed authorities and when one realizes that these presidential ratings by historians have been going on since 1948, that's a lot of authorities.
But don't take my word for that check out a book on logic and verify.

I've studied more about logic than you ever will in your life. See if your coloring book covers defective induction. No error you cling to - no matter how tightly - will erase the FACT of FDR's concentration camps.

What a lovely film in the OP, showing how the criminals, sorry, Japanese were well treated.

Hitler made a film as well

https://archive.org/details/TheFuhrerGivesTheJewsACity-LifeInTheresienstadtCamp

Anyone who suggests the American internment camps were anywhere as hellish as the Nazis' and the Japs' camps is being absurd and is a waste of time and space.

Anyone who suggests the Japanese Americans and others' experience in American internment camps was anywhere as hellish as the Nazis' and the Japs' victims is being equally absurd and is also a waste of time and space.

Last edited:
How long is it going to take you to understand that repeating a logical fallacy will NOT erase the FACT of FDR's concentration camps? Are you really so divorced from reality?

Your devotion to hero worship has stripped you of all character, principle, and reason.

And by trying to make it a 'liberal' and 'conservative' thing, are you suggesting that democrats are pro-concentration camp? That would certainly accord with the history of the democrat party, but does not reflect well or it - or you.

So what is the logical fallacy? Ah yes, the argument by authority. But argument by authority is only a fallacy if the authorities are not in fact authorities. The 238 noted historians that last rated the presidents are indeed authorities and when one realizes that these presidential ratings by historians have been going on since 1948, that's a lot of authorities.

I've studied more about logic than you ever will in your life. See if your coloring book covers defective induction. No error you cling to - no matter how tightly - will erase the FACT of FDR's concentration camps.

Telling me what an authority you are on logic doesn't cut it, that's argument by authority, you being the authority and I don't accept it. When you finally settle on the fallacy let me know, in fact state the fallacy definition to lend authority to your argument.
Until then FDR is still number one of the top three presidents and your expertise on logic, which has not been exhibited, doesn't counter hundreds of America's best historians and their take on presidents.
And "Newsweek" ran a special on the ten best presidents last year, might want to check it out.

That's what they were. If you don't like the word, stop defending the action, idiot. The English language is not obligated to assist you in defending the scumbag FDR.

So what's the best response conservatives have come up with to the fact that FDR has never been rated below third greatest American president and in their last poll, this time by of 238 of America's noted historians, rated FDR not third greatest, but greatest.
And what's the best conservative response to the fact that the American people elected FDR four times by large majorities?
And what the best response by conservatives that conservative historians rated FDR third greatest American president?

Funny how low information liberals resort to polling data when confronted with an argument about the most severe violation of the Constitution in modern times.

The claimed violation of the Constitution would have more authority if the Court had said it was unConstitutional but the Court didn't. In Korematsu the Supreme Court ruled on the case and it was Constitutional in the next case the government needed cause and the so the camps were closed. All Constitutional if we accept the Court as the word on the Constitution.

Telling me what an authority you are on logic doesn't cut it, that's argument by authority, you being the authority and I don't accept it. When you finally settle on the fallacy let me know, in fact state the fallacy definition to lend authority to your argument. ...

My pointing out your repeating dependence on a logical fallacy is not based on the fact that I've studied more about logic than you have, so you fail again. I have pointed out your logical fallacy to you many times, so pretending not to know what fallacy you are committing is simply dishonest.

What a lovely film in the OP, showing how the criminals, sorry, Japanese were well treated.

Hitler made a film as well

https://archive.org/details/TheFuhrerGivesTheJewsACity-LifeInTheresienstadtCamp

Anyone who suggests the American internment camps were anywhere as hellish as the Nazis' and the Japs' camps is being absurd and is a waste of time and space.

Anyone who suggests the Japanese Americans and others' experience in American internment camps was anywhere as hellish as the Nazis' and the Japs' victims is being equally absurd and is also a waste of time and space.

No one has said FDR's concentration camps were anywhere near as bad as Hitler's, but the FACT remains that they were concentration camps. If you don't like that FACT, then stop nuthugging the old scumbag.

Is there any credence to the idea presented by the film that relocation of the Japanese Americans was to keep them safe if a japanese invasion took place on the West Coast?

There is NO excuse of that scumbag FDR's concentration camps. Why weren't all Americans of German or Italian ancestry removed from the East Coast "to keep them safe"? Never in American history has a worse villain occupied the office of President of the United States.

It's a LIE. They were not removed to keep them safe.
They were removed because they were persecuted for being Japanese.
FDR was America's Stalin ( whom he admired)

Is there any credence to the idea presented by the film that relocation of the Japanese Americans was to keep them safe if a japanese invasion took place on the West Coast?

There is NO excuse of that scumbag FDR's concentration camps. Why weren't all Americans of German or Italian ancestry removed from the East Coast "to keep them safe"? Never in American history has a worse villain occupied the office of President of the United States.

It's a LIE. They were not removed to keep them safe.
They were removed because they were persecuted for being Japanese.
FDR was America's Stalin ( whom he admired)

Why weren't all Americans of German or Italian ancestry removed from the East Coast "to keep them safe"? Never in American history has a worse villain occupied the office of President of the United States

Tell me, does, "Vox" mean, "I refuse to read anything of an objective nature about the WWII Japanese, German and Italians intern situation in America?"

Forum List

Back