U.S. judge upholds Massachusetts assault weapons ban! FFS! WHEEE! MORE Lives were saved TODAY!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
U.S. judge upholds Massachusetts assault weapons ban

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::yes_text12::thankusmile::thewave:
btw: ALL NRA LEADERS AND MEMBERS ARE 100% Murdering American TERRORISTS!

btw2: If you need more than a six-shooter, Bolt Action or Shotgun for hunting or protection.
YOU'RE A BIGGER LOSER, with more arms than those. YOU are MENTALLY SICK LOSERS with more
than just blood on your hands as fully sponsoring the killing of our American kids.
And MOST all others in America by guns.

Last edited:
This judge apparently doesn't understand what (being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed) means in the second amendment.

btw2: If you need more than a six-shooter, Bolt Action or Shotgun for hunting or protection.
YOU'RE A BIGGER LOSER, with more arms than those. YOU are MENTALLY SICK LOSERS with more
than just blood on your hands as fully sponsoring the killing of our American kids.

GUNS GUNS GUNS.
Don't ya just love 'em?

Can you ever have enough?
So many different kinds.
Guns are GOOD. Guns are GREAT.
Long guns, short guns, big guns, small guns.
Guns are what America is all about.
Guns protect the peace.
Guns empower the citizen.
Guns save lives.
Guns are what make us the greatest nation on the Earth.

guncollector1-web.jpg
IMG_1815-1.jpg

The OP just doesn't understand the phrase "shall not be infringed." Another public education failure. It will be overturned on appeal.

Last edited:

GUNS GUNS GUNS.
Don't ya just love 'em?

So many different kinds.
Guns protect the peace.
Guns save lives.

View attachment 186655 View attachment 186656
See! Our American mentally sick GUN OWNER folks' ID themselves!
The Rational FED's Thank You! The target marks you give,
of these Worst of America's
targets that need to die first.

btw: Them guns can't help you to win over Drone Strikes. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. Die Well LOSERS!

Last edited:
The OP just doesn't understand the phrase "shall not be infringed." Another public education failure. It will be overturned on appeal.

I see these/those guns I can get my hands on in mass. Are USELESS TO START.
THESE GUNS WILL NOT WIN IN ANY AMERICAN HOMELAND WAR started.
If not, were approved by the America Gobmint here.
Drone Strikes will still kill me. And all my LOSER MORON troops.
Like the weaker ISIS American SCUM LOSERS we are! (Well YOU)
Like how, in the American Civil war, those LOSERS of the SOUTH are still whining today!
I can't afford the better killing drones. What should I do?

See! Our American mentally sick folks' ID themselves!
The Rational FED's Thanks You!

Except I'm the most sane, perceptive and sensible person you'll ever meet and those pictures were just taken off the web, stupid. But the sentiment stands. And I know a butthole when I see one.

GUNS GUNS GUNS.
Don't ya just love 'em?

So many different kinds.
Guns protect the peace.
Guns save lives.

btw: Them guns can't help you to win over Drone Strikes. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. Die Well LOSERS!
You should at least visit the US before spazzing out like this. That’s if you can get a visa.

GUNS GUNS GUNS.
Don't ya just love 'em?

So many different kinds.
Guns protect the peace.
Guns save lives.

You should at least visit the US before spazzing out like this. That’s if you can get a visa.
LOL! As a 100% American white born NRA Target for sick profits For/or/ From killing Americans.
I want to save me and all American lives from sponsored deaths by the
NRA Killer Leaders and Members. to have useless guns.
To meet/make their required Profits, for now.
But Hey! FFS..Russia now funds these killings of Americans the most. LOL!

Last edited:
LOL! As a 100% American white born NRA Target for sick profits For/or/ From killing Americans.

^^^ Useless flotsam only envious and resentful that he won't ever have the access to firearms and self-defense that we Americans do! Stupid, ignorant, lying ignoramus is too dumb or dishonest to admit that guns are but a minute factor in accidental deaths in the United States:

causes-of-death.jpg

That not only are there 20 other causes of death far more prevalent that he isn't bothered by, but that combined, you are almost 390X more likely to be killed by one of them than you are murdered by a madman with a gun. Never mind that crazy people committing violence with a gun are not only breaking the law, a ZILLION laws, probably not even allowed to have a gun, but are a tiny fraction of a tiny fraction of 1% of all responsible gun owners that he would punish and treat as a criminal just to get at a handful of miscreants who do violence. Worse, the lion's share of those murders all occur within a limited confined area of the USA! Put another way, only 1/4 of 1% (0.25%) of all the accidental deaths above happen by gun violence, but is Baz concerned about the upper 99.75%? No. This brave man wants to attack the bottom 00.25%, and THAT my friends, is the DEFINITION of a liar and a fool.

Forum List

Back