U.S. Media hides Obama's role in Brexit

It is hard to point to any one event that caused the balance to shift to "LEAVE".

But it is simple to point to one which, had it not happened, might have prevented the shift.

That event was the needless waste of the use of Air Force One for America's Kenyan President to jet into The UK and personally deliver a threat of dire consequences should Britain not play it His way. The Brits do not respond well to threats.

Had He stayed at home and just contented Himself with another round of golf the world might be a different place today. True, a slightly less free place, but is that not what He would have wanted had He but a glimpse of understanding about the consequences of His Imperial delusions?

It is hard to point to any one event that caused the balance to shift to "LEAVE".

But it is simple to point to one which, had it not happened, might have prevented the shift.

That event was the needless waste of the use of Air Force One for America's Kenyan President to jet into The UK and personally deliver a threat of dire consequences should Britain not play it His way. The Brits do not respond well to threats.

Had He stayed at home and just contented Himself with another round of golf the world might be a different place today. True, a slightly less free place, but is that not what He would have wanted had He but a glimpse of understanding about the consequences of His Imperial delusions?

His threat to move them to the back of the bus scared the elite in GB. The well-to-do voted for the gravy train to continue. Not very Bernie Sanders of them.

His threat to move them to the back of the bus scared the elite in GB. The well-to-do voted for the gravy train to continue. Not very Bernie Sanders of them.
actually it was the YOUNG that have another 60 years to live in their country that voted to STAY in the EU and it was the elderly with just 15 years left to live with this decision of theirs, that voted to Leave the EU.... It was also the Educated that chose to Stay, it was the uneducated that chose to LEAVE...

actually it was the YOUNG that have another 60 years to live in their country that voted to STAY in the EU and it was the elderly with just 15 years left to live with this decision of theirs, that voted to Leave the EU.... It was also the Educated that chose to Stay, it was the uneducated that chose to LEAVE...

It was the Elitist RICH, the political class, and LABOR LEADERS that wanted the corruption and hardships, along with MORE MUSLIM TERRORISTS (to VOTE the right way) that voted to stay!....Of course the stupid Scott's did also...WAIT until the muslim hoards come in abundance with their WHITE WOMAN RAPE and murders! They'll soon change their attitude towards the scum of the world!

article-2329089-19F1FAAA000005DC-790_634x476.jpg

You are probably right. It is the young and poor that are controlling the message. Sigh... Please explain the benefits of taking marching orders from officials in Brussels?

• Obama stepped in it with Brexit, but it’s not the first time his mouth has cost him politically
    Hot Air ^ | June 24, 2016 | Matt Vespa
    Former Conservative MP Louise Mensch cited President Obama sticking his beak in a British issue over the then-looming vote over whether the nation would remain in the European Union. Yesterday Britain made their choice known: they want out. And Mensch noted that once Obama decided to overreach and tell British voters that they should remain in the EU, support for the Leave camp increased. In the end, it seems to have been a contributing factor in the UK’s decision to say goodbye to the massive political project, long criticized, among other things, for usurping sovereignty among its member nations. That...

You are probably right. It is the young and poor that are controlling the message. Sigh... Please explain the benefits of taking marching orders from officials in Brussels?
i know I am RIGHT because I just saw it being reported.... :D

outside of what was reported I know little....would need to research it more, to understand it all!!!

outside of what was reported I know little....would need to research it more, to understand it all!!!

On that show you just saw, did they mention the 3 muslims that raped and pissed on a 5 year old girl in Idaho?..... Yup, full coverage of the news...LOLOLOL!

1. 3 Muslims Sexually Assault 5-Year-Old Idaho Girl,...
    madworldnews.com/3-muslims-5-year-old-idaho-girl/
    2 days ago ... 3 Muslims Sexually Assault 5-Year-Old Idaho Girl, Liberal Media Lies ... to the laundry...

The media covering up for Obama again.....just another demonstration of the fact the liberal media cannot be depended on for the real news.....what they give you is spun to such a degree that it is completeley un-acceptable.

Newsmax.com - Breaking news from around the globe: U.S. news, politics, world, health, finance, video, science, technology, live news stream

My dog pooped right in front of my shop door. I blame Obama. Obama is in Seattle. Connect the dots!

On that show you just saw, did they mention the 3 muslims that raped and pissed on a 5 year old girl in Idaho?..... Yup, full coverage of the news...LOLOLOL!

2 days ago ... 3 Muslims Sexually Assault 5-Year-Old Idaho Girl, Liberal Media Lies ... to the laundry...
If only Obama had a son.

If only Obama had a son.
Apparently he's been very prolific,as he has a few MILLION of them currently in our jails!

they didn't mention your story, because your STORY is mostly FALSE

We contacted county prosecutor Grant Loebs to obtain first-hand information about the rumors. He confirmed to us that an incident did take place at the Fawnbrook Apartment complex in Twin Falls, Idaho, on 2 June 2016 involving a five-year-old girl, a seven-year-old boy, a ten-year-old boy, and a 14-year-old boy. Loebs said that the three boys were of Middle Eastern descent, but they were not Syrian and he had no information indicating they were refugees.

Because the case is still being investigated and involves minors, Loebs was unable to disclose many of its details. However, he confirmed that police have indeed been aggressively investigating leads in the case, observing all normal procedural practices rather than declining to act due to any purported language barriers. Officers have also interviewed the girl and all of the boys involved, with the ten- and fourteen-year-old boys having been detained in juvenile custody during the ongoing investigation.

Loebs told us there was no indication a knife was involved in the incident, and that no one was "raped" or murdered (although contact of a sensitive nature allegedly occurred). Moreover, he stated that the investigation was a police matter, not one involving the local city council (which has no jurisdiction in criminal cases).

Loebs subsequently provided much the same information to local news media:

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls, and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators' families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don't match what's being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn't have a knife, and the incident wasn't a "gang-rape" instigated by the oldest boy.
“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

Various officials attributed the spread of much of the misinformation reported about the case to locals opposed to refugee resettlement in their area:

Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” but suspects the false reports are the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement who hoped to stir up trouble by claiming the incident involved Syrian refugees who committed a violent sexual assault.

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren't uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

No Syrians have been settled in Twin Falls through Idaho refugee programs, said Jan Reeves, director of the Idaho Office for Refugees.

“There have been periodic website postings about hundreds of Syrians coming to Idaho that have all proven to be false in the past, and this is probably just one of those attempts to try and stir up hatred and bigotry,” he said.

FALSE: Three Syrian Refugees Assault 5-Year-Old Girl at Knifepoint

We contacted county prosecutor Grant Loebs to obtain first-hand information about the rumors. He confirmed to us that an incident did take place at the Fawnbrook Apartment complex in Twin Falls, Idaho, on 2 June 2016 involving a five-year-old girl, a seven-year-old boy, a ten-year-old boy, and a 14-year-old boy. Loebs said that the three boys were of Middle Eastern descent, but they were not Syrian and he had no information indicating they were refugees.

Because the case is still being investigated and involves minors, Loebs was unable to disclose many of its details. However, he confirmed that police have indeed been aggressively investigating leads in the case, observing all normal procedural practices rather than declining to act due to any purported language barriers. Officers have also interviewed the girl and all of the boys involved, with the ten- and fourteen-year-old boys having been detained in juvenile custody during the ongoing investigation.

Loebs told us there was no indication a knife was involved in the incident, and that no one was "raped" or murdered (although contact of a sensitive nature allegedly occurred). Moreover, he stated that the investigation was a police matter, not one involving the local city council (which has no jurisdiction in criminal cases).

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said.

His comments largely refute several differing accounts about the incident circulating on anti-refugee resettlement and conspiracy websites and anti-Muslim blogs. Most of those accounts claim a group of Syrian refugees sexually assaulted a mentally disabled girl at knife-point June 2 in the laundry facilities of Fawnbrook Apartments, a low-income housing complex in Twin Falls, and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators' families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.

An incident did occur, Loebs said, and two juveniles have been charged after authorities obtained video shot on a cellphone. But the details of the case don't match what's being reported by anti-refugee groups, the prosecutor said.

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn't have a knife, and the incident wasn't a "gang-rape" instigated by the oldest boy.
“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

Various officials attributed the spread of much of the misinformation reported about the case to locals opposed to refugee resettlement in their area:

Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” but suspects the false reports are the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement who hoped to stir up trouble by claiming the incident involved Syrian refugees who committed a violent sexual assault.

“There is a small group of people in Twin Falls County whose life goal is to eliminate refugees, and thus far they have not been constrained by the truth,” Loebs said. “They have not been constrained by the truth in the past, and I don’t expect them to be constrained by the truth in the future.”

Loebs said sex cases between minors aren't uncommon and implied that this case is being exploited by the local anti-refugee movement to make a political point.

No Syrians have been settled in Twin Falls through Idaho refugee programs, said Jan Reeves, director of the Idaho Office for Refugees.

“There have been periodic website postings about hundreds of Syrians coming to Idaho that have all proven to be false in the past, and this is probably just one of those attempts to try and stir up hatred and bigotry,” he said.

Sounds EXACTLY as I stated it! Can you find where I said Syrians? They evenmentioned 3 boys of ME extraction!

Sounds EXACTLY as I stated it! Can you find where I said Syrians? They evenmentioned 3 boys of ME extraction!
well, the emails floating around originated with anti refugee sites and they mentioned Syrian refugees... you didn't go to the link i provided and read it...

And what in the heck does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

Oh and how are your 401k's and retirement accounts, or are you too old to have a 401k.... ? the hubby is gonna have to work an additional 5 years, thanks to their EXIT.

Obama was right in taking the side of them staying, he was just trying to protect us, that are near retirement and all that have 401k's from this disastrous affect from an exist....

It's the only position he could take.... if he had been FOR the exit from the UK and all of us saw our retirement funds hit skid row as many did, HE would have been blamed for our losses ...if he took the side of exit the EU.

And all Donald could do is promote his golf course and his business and have very little understanding to what all of this is even about.... he's not presidential, he doesn't know much about anything, except himself....he came off as a self centered idiot.... nothing new. :D

The media covering up for Obama again.....just another demonstration of the fact the liberal media cannot be depended on for the real news.....what they give you is spun to such a degree that it is completeley un-acceptable.

Newsmax.com - Breaking news from around the globe: U.S. news, politics, world, health, finance, video, science, technology, live news stream
Obama's big mouth should get him in trouble, but it doesn't. Thanks to a compliant media that thinks he is untouchable, and the many Americans who are duped by that same media.

If an R wins in November, that same media will suddenly do it's job...much as it does now with it's constant criticism of Trump, while ignoring the enormous problems with Cankles.

well, the emails floating around originated with anti refugee sites and they mentioned Syrian refugees... you didn't go to the link i provided and read it...

And what in the heck does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

Oh and how are your 401k's and retirement accounts, or are you too old to have a 401k.... ? the hubby is gonna have to work an additional 5 years, thanks to their EXIT.

Obama was right in taking the side of them staying, he was just trying to protect us, that are near retirement and all that have 401k's from this disastrous affect from an exist....

It's the only position he could take.... if he had been FOR the exit from the UK and all of us saw our retirement funds hit skid row as many did, HE would have been blamed for our losses ...if he took the side of exit the EU.

And all Donald could do is promote his golf course and his business and have very little understanding to what all of this is even about.... he's not presidential, he doesn't know much about anything, except himself....he came off as a self centered idiot.... nothing new. :D

Another case of YOUR projection of what you wished I had said!

Forum List

Back