🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what do you think an individual Muslim can do to change Islamic doctrine?

We have established that you have no experience knowing and understanding real people who happen to be Muslim. Yes or no? You are not a Muslim yourself. Yes or no? You have not studied Islam in an objective, academic manner. Yes or no?

I have looked extensively into Islam.....

In other words, YES to all of my assertions. If you are unwilling to go out and gain real world experience and/or real academic study, you should at least have the character to admit you are nothing but a bigot. You have to live with yourself.

Why do you think someone can't learn about Islam?....

On the contrary, I know it's possible. I recognize that YOU obviously have no interest in doing so. Bigots usually get very comfortable in their ignorance.

Why don't you go meet dozens of random Bears in the Woods, to see if your Bear prejudices are ignorance.

... Islam is the enemy of every free thinking, and free person. It is intolerant and bigoted, not the people telling the truth about it.

It's a shame that almost every discussion pertaining to religion ends up in block-headed, ignorant bigotry.

You'd continue saying judge Muslims as individuals even after they'd takeover, and destroy America as we know it.

Something's not right about you, you have the brain of an ignorant Zombie.

Keep hiding behind the bigot word. ....

"hiding behind"? The issue is hiding from.

Exactly what do you think an individual Muslim can do to change Islamic doctrine?

We have established that you have no experience knowing and understanding real people who happen to be Muslim. Yes or no? You are not a Muslim yourself. Yes or no? You have not studied Islam in an objective, academic manner. Yes or no?

In other words, YES to all of my assertions. If you are unwilling to go out and gain real world experience and/or real academic study, you should at least have the character to admit you are nothing but a bigot. You have to live with yourself.

I think I see you in this video, calling Native Americans ignorant bigots for standing up for their lands.

"hiding behind"? The issue is hiding from.

I think I see you in this video, calling Native Americans ignorant bigots for standing up for their lands....

Weak attempt at trolling. Get back on topic.

Why do you think someone can't learn about Islam?....

On the contrary, I know it's possible. I recognize that YOU obviously have no interest in doing so. Bigots usually get very comfortable in their ignorance.

Why don't you go meet dozens of random Bears in the Woods, to see if your Bear prejudices are ignorance.

You are seriously horrible at trolling, so get back on topic.

... Overwhelmingly, they say they are proud to be Americans, believe that hard work generally brings success in this country...

And they are right about this, of course. One would hope all Americans feel the same.

But alongside these reports of discrimination, a similar – and growing – share (49%) of Muslim Americans say someone has expressed support for them because of their religion in the past year. And 55% think Americans in general are friendly toward U.S. Muslims, ...

As it should be, since most Americans are good people despite what the noisy minority here regularly spewing hate online might suggest. The bombastic bigots polluting this thread are not representative of real Americans.

But alongside these reports of discrimination, a similar – and growing – share (49%) of Muslim Americans say someone has expressed support for them because of their religion in the past year. And 55% think Americans in general are friendly toward U.S. Muslims, ...

As it should be, since most Americans are good people despite what the noisy minority here regularly spewing hate online might suggest. The bombastic bigots polluting this thread are not representative of real Americans.

As if all bigots are bad people?

How come Racists have traits further removed from Psychopaths vs Anti-Racists?

Anti-racists have a stronger response in the insular cortex, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have less oxytocin, and so do psychopaths.

Anti-racists have a weaker response in the amygdala, and so do psychopaths.

Sources.

An article showing racists have a greater response in the amygdala, and anti-racists having a greater response in the insular cortex.

http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/the_egalitarian_brain

An article showing psychopaths have a greater response in the insular cortex.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/803411

An article showing psychopaths have a lesser response in the amydala.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/407738/what-can-neuroscience-tell-us-about-evil/

An article showing racists have more oxytocin.

http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dish/archive/2011/01/love-hormone-also-causes-racism/177141/

An article showing psychopaths have less oxytocin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24059811

As if all bigots are bad people?...

Yeah, pretty much.

Last edited:

Yeah, pretty much.

And you don't need to bother posting your little stormfront jr. 'science' BS again for the 100000th time. Try something you might be capable of actually understanding and interpreting, like Archie Comics or something.

Like with all other groups there's good, and bad bigots.

But, according to those characteristics I posted, it would sure appear that bigots are less likely to be Psychopaths.

Yeah, pretty much.

And you don't need to bother posting your little stormfront jr. 'science' BS again for the 100000th time. Try something you might be capable of actually understanding and interpreting, like Archie Comics or something.

Like with all other groups there's good, and bad bigots.....

Nope. Just bad.

Yeah, pretty much.

Like with all other groups there's good, and bad bigots.....

Nope. Just bad.

Then you're a bigot, because bigotry just means holding intolerance to those holding different views.

Furthermore, you're a prejudiced bigot, because you're prejudiced against racists, by calling them all as bad.

Hamas what? what does that have to do with me being an American Muslim?
Is like me asking you, if you are an american Christian would you condemn the KKK?

A) I'm an atheist.

B) Yes I condemn the KKK, David Duke can suck my cock.

C) Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization which has no place in the modern world?
They do not answer the tough questions

Hamas what? what does that have to do with me being an American Muslim?
Is like me asking you, if you are an american Christian would you condemn the KKK?

A) I'm an atheist.

B) Yes I condemn the KKK, David Duke can suck my cock.

C) Do you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization which has no place in the modern world?
They do not answer the tough questions

That is more than obvious. I wonder why.

It might be important to talk about freedom of religion. Granting religious freedom to Muslims means they are free to exercise the obligations of their religion. This would give them a green light to rape non-Muslim women. It would give them the right to kill a non-Muslim, and it would give them the right to inflict Sharia on all.

This is a total way of life and its religious cloak needs to be yanked off.

It might be important to talk about freedom of religion. Granting religious freedom to Muslims means they are free to exercise the obligations of their religion. This would give them a green light to rape non-Muslim women. It would give them the right to kill a non-Muslim, and it would give them the right to inflict Sharia on all.
............................:cuckoo:......................

I'm guessing you are anti religious freedom?

When those freedoms interfere with others lives? That is what Islam does. Look at history of what are now Muslim majority countries.

When those freedoms interfere with others lives? That is what Islam does. Look at history of what are now Muslim majority countries.

Where have American Muslim's practice of their religion interfered with anyone's lives other than offending bigots? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back