🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

As well as you do? You don't seem to know very much, frankly. You seem to have some preconceived notions that your lack of experience allows you to wallow in. People can - and do - play this same game with every religion whenever it suits their particular bigotry. Be better.

You be better and summon back your manhood from the emasculinity you are wallowing in. Islam is the enemy of every free thinking, and free person. It is intolerant and bigoted, not the people telling the truth about it.

As well as you do? You don't seem to know very much, frankly. You seem to have some preconceived notions that your lack of experience allows you to wallow in. People can - and do - play this same game with every religion whenever it suits their particular bigotry. Be better.

You be better and summon back your manhood from the emasculinity [sic] you are wallowing in.....

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

... Islam is the enemy of every free thinking, and free person. It is intolerant and bigoted, not the people telling the truth about it.

It's a shame that almost every discussion pertaining to religion ends up in block-headed, ignorant bigotry.

... Islam is the enemy of every free thinking, and free person. It is intolerant and bigoted, not the people telling the truth about it.

It's a shame that almost every discussion pertaining to religion ends up in block-headed, ignorant bigotry.

It doesn't, you just say it does. I said nothing bigoted I stated fact backed up by Islamic literature and present day Islam.

You be better and summon back your manhood from the emasculinity [sic] you are wallowing in.....

What does it sound like to you?

What does it sound like to you?

It sounds like you are confused about something.

That's the thing about bigots, every one is convinced he's 'right
Does any poster -- including the apologists for Islam -- think he's wrong?

Good question. I do not think anyone wants to discuss the doctrine of Islam. It makes it clear what Islam is all about. It scares the Hell out of people for a number of reasons.

First, it is undeniably political, more so than any religion. 60% of Islamic literature concerns how non-Muslims are to be treated. After abrogation a non-Muslim is not considered an innocent and is excluded from humanity just because he does not believe. So much for brotherhood and world peace.

Secondly the verses are incredibly violent and commands to kill or subdue non-Muslims are open ended. There is no peace until Islam dominates. Every sect believes that. How they go about doing it(jihad) differs, but it is aimed at the same end.

Thirdly, and probably most important to some, you might get called a bigot. That neither breaks your leg or picks your pocket. It is time people realized not liking certain ideologies for VERY valid reasons is not bigotry.

some of yer neighbors down in your third world area , do you attend 'catholic church' together with your guatamalen catholic brothers Sobieski ?? --- ---

You're off your rocker if you think White Catholics, and Hispanic Catholics are "brothers"

I live away from the Guatemalan riff-raffs.

Putnam County is pretty wealthy, but has a Guatemalan underclass.

Not true at all.

The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

That's absolute bullshit. They do, and when they do they get ignored by people like you.

There was one attack and all the Muslim bashers came on here saying the same thing you're saying now. It only took 2 minutes to find hundreds of people opposing these attacks.

The problem is you people demand they do as some sort of "you're with us, or against us" bully boy mentality. Why should they have to conform to that kind of nonsense? Do you come out against every attack committed by MALES?

The bully boy mentality is on the Left. Intimidation and ridicule to anyone who wants to address what Islam says. And the fact that Muslims are allowed to lie to further Islam, which is a fact. That shoots down the results of any poll.

Do you really think that people of other faiths never lie?

Of course they do but it is not part of their religions doctrine. Islam says some terrible things and encourages its followers it is pious to deceive non- Muslims. A fact that should be considered every time a Muslim talks, especially about his faith.

WHO believes you except for your 'dhimis' and your prison converts to 'islam' Issa . Fortunately murderous muslim actions are on television and in newspapers everyday Issa .

Are we talking African Americans that do convert in prison? Lol dude come again.

5 to one in the US? Lies. Insults and lies won't change facts, just so you know. Also hate and anger will shorten your life...not good.

Too bad...because most of us can be awesome. One of the most productive groups in the US,

If by productive you mean over representative in the prison population by a ratio of 5 to 1 and being responsible for 97% of all terrorism related deaths, then ya sure.

lol it's actually 11 times the national average:

The percentage of Muslims inside U.S. prisons is more than 11 times their percentage of the overall population.

Why Are So Many Muslims in Prison?

.... I said nothing bigoted I stated fact ....

:lmao:

That's the thing about bigots, every one is convinced he's 'right.'

Keep hiding behind the bigot word. You clearly do not have the where withal to debate the facts.

Keep hiding behind the bigot word. ....

"hiding behind"? The issue is hiding from.

Exactly what do you think an individual Muslim can do to change Islamic doctrine?

Exactly what do you think an individual Muslim can do to change Islamic doctrine?

We have established that you have no experience knowing and understanding real people who happen to be Muslim. Yes or no? You are not a Muslim yourself. Yes or no? You have not studied Islam in an objective, academic manner. Yes or no?

We have established that you have no experience knowing and understanding real people who happen to be Muslim. Yes or no? You are not a Muslim yourself. Yes or no? You have not studied Islam in an objective, academic manner. Yes or no?

I have looked extensively into Islam.
Koran 2:193 Fight them [Kafirs] until there is no more discord and the religion of Allah reigns absolute, …

Here are two hadiths:

Muslim 001, 0031 Mohammed: “I have been ordered to wage war against mankind until they accept that there is no god but Allah and that they believe I am His prophet and accept all revelations spoken through me. …

Bukhari 4, 52, 196 Mohammed: “I have been directed to fight the Kafirs until every one of them admits, ‘There is only one god and that is Allah.’

Individual Muslims can listen or not. But Muhammad is a role model, the perfect man. Also the fact that enough Muslims believe this that it is a serious problem. If you have read anything you would know something, if you do you, shouldn't hide it.

"Islam is a brutal, backward, woman abusing, violent, intellectually narrow ideology that is out to annihilate civilization."
Bill Warner

Last edited:

I have looked extensively into Islam.....

In other words, YES to all of my assertions. If you are unwilling to go out and gain real world experience and/or real academic study, you should at least have the character to admit you are nothing but a bigot. You have to live with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back