🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the right is racist just look at the polls , minorities overwhelmingly vote against the GOP.

The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

That's absolute bullshit. They do, and when they do they get ignored by people like you.

There was one attack and all the Muslim bashers came on here saying the same thing you're saying now. It only took 2 minutes to find hundreds of people opposing these attacks.

The problem is you people demand they do as some sort of "you're with us, or against us" bully boy mentality. Why should they have to conform to that kind of nonsense? Do you come out against every attack committed by MALES?

The bully boy mentality is on the Left. Intimidation and ridicule to anyone who wants to address what Islam says. And the fact that Muslims are allowed to lie to further Islam, which is a fact. That shoots down the results of any poll.

The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

That's absolute bullshit. They do, and when they do they get ignored by people like you.

There was one attack and all the Muslim bashers came on here saying the same thing you're saying now. It only took 2 minutes to find hundreds of people opposing these attacks.

The problem is you people demand they do as some sort of "you're with us, or against us" bully boy mentality. Why should they have to conform to that kind of nonsense? Do you come out against every attack committed by MALES?

The bully boy mentality is on the Left. Intimidation and ridicule to anyone who wants to address what Islam says. And the fact that Muslims are allowed to lie to further Islam, which is a fact. That shoots down the results of any poll.

Do you really think that people of other faiths never lie?

No the right is racist just look at the polls , minorities overwhelmingly vote against the GOP.

Illogical

No, the bully boy thing happens on both sides.... don't try and pretend it doesn't happen on the right. I get irritated by blindness of partisan hacks.

Of course they do but it is not part of their religions doctrine. Islam says some terrible things and encourages its followers it is pious to deceive non- Muslims. A fact that should be considered every time a Muslim talks, especially about his faith.

No, the bully boy thing happens on both sides.... don't try and pretend it doesn't happen on the right. I get irritated by blindness of partisan hacks.

What is mindless are your excuses for a religion that is clearly an enemy of freedom. It says so and nothing will change that.

What is mindless are your excuses for a religion that is clearly an enemy of freedom. It says so and nothing will change that.

I don't like Islam. I think it's ridiculous. However I will defend people's right to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt people.

Of course they do but it is not part of their religions doctrine. Islam says some terrible things and encourages its followers it is pious to deceive non- Muslims. A fact that should be considered every time a Muslim talks, especially about his faith.

Have most of the many Muslims you've gotten to know well personally been dishonest people?

I don't like Islam. I think it's ridiculous. However I will defend people's right to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt people.

Islam does hurt people.

Have most of the many Muslims you've gotten to know well personally been dishonest people?

This is not an individual problem. The problem is what Muslims are taught. Islam.

5 to one in the US? Lies. Insults and lies won't change facts, just so you know. Also hate and anger will shorten your life...not good.

Too bad...because most of us can be awesome. One of the most productive groups in the US,

If by productive you mean over representative in the prison population by a ratio of 5 to 1 and being responsible for 97% of all terrorism related deaths, then ya sure.

lol it's actually 11 times the national average:

The percentage of Muslims inside U.S. prisons is more than 11 times their percentage of the overall population.

Why Are So Many Muslims in Prison?

This is not an individual problem. The problem is what Muslims are taught. Islam.

You didn't answer my question. How about this one? Of the many, many Muslims that you have gotten to know very well personally, how many have told you that part of their upbringing and religious education - by family, imam, etc. - included the message the dishonesty is a virtue?

You didn't answer my question. How about this one? Of the many, many Muslims that you have gotten to know very well personally, how many have told you that part of their upbringing and religious education - by family, imam, etc. - included the message the dishonesty is a virtue?

I do not know many Muslims and I do not need to when the book they learn from and the obligations it imposes are happening all over the world, just like their holy literature says. Anything else besides that?

I do not know many Muslims ....

No, no you don't, do you?

Islam does hurt people.

But so does Christianity.

But then again a Muslim person doing their normal day doesn't necessarily hurt people. Nor does a Christian. So....

As well as you do? You don't seem to know very much, frankly. You seem to have some preconceived notions that your lack of experience allows you to wallow in. People can - and do - play this same game with every religion whenever it suits their particular bigotry. Be better.

Islam does hurt people.

But so does Christianity.

But then again a Muslim person doing their normal day doesn't necessarily hurt people. Nor does a Christian. So....

Again this is not about individuals. Compare the recent terror attacks, oh wait, there have been no Christian terror attacks recently, have there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back