🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caleb Johnson and his Mayflower History , --- Religion --- and the Religion of the Pilgrims . Pilgrims rejected Catholicism and the Church of England . Plus other interesting info if you cruise around the site .

RELIGIOUS Affiliation of the FOUNDING Fathers , --- Religion of the Founding Fathers of America --- plus , please notice that ALL Founders were , err , uh , well they were ALL WHITE Males [shock , shock] !! Also note , that by their using their White Male Brains they set the Foundations that the USA has rested upon for all its time . And who can argue with the statement that the USA is and always has been the best country on the face of Gods Good Green Earth .

So many people eager to spout off on history, so few who bother to study it.

RELIGIOUS Affiliation of the FOUNDING Fathers , --- Religion of the Founding Fathers of America --- plus , please notice that ALL Founders were , err , uh , well they were ALL WHITE Males [shock , shock] !! Also note , that by their using their White Male Brains they set the Foundations that the USA has rested upon for all its time . And who can argue with the statement that the USA is and always has been the best country on the face of Gods Good Green Earth .
--------------------------------------------------------- :afro:

Protestants built the USA ... ,

People of all faiths built America.

No they were Protestant.

People of all faiths.

Nope all of the Founders were Protestant you revisionist fuck.
Catholics or 'papists though are f1ne people and they built most of murderous , poor and chaotic 'south america'. :afro: -------------------- as always , if i am mistaken about anything please correct me .

The difference between a Catholic Guatemalan, and a Catholic Pole don't exist, huh?

don't know , both you guys are or MAY be 'papists' , i do not know for sure . Maybe its the high strung emotions of the Spanish Colonizers of S. America mixed with the indigenous 'indian' populations back in history Sobieski . No matter what the difference is the catholics messed up pretty good concerning the societies they built in most all of 's. america' but in the USA the Protestants built the finest country that the world has ever seen Sobeski .

Is it really a coincidence that states with more White Catholics have higher IQ scores?

imrs.png

1435104778889.png

The difference between a Catholic Guatemalan, and a Catholic Pole don't exist, huh?
Regardless, this country's success was built on Protestantism

Much of America's White trash is Protestant.
---------------------------------------------------------------- thats both an opinion and a silly attempt at insult . White trash , hillbillies , swampers , mountain men , cowboys , southerners and original Americans built a nation that could at this time in history chew up and spit out ALL euros , same as Russia could Sobieski .

don't know , both you guys are or MAY be 'papists' , i do not know for sure . Maybe its the high strung emotions of the Spanish Colonizers of S. America mixed with the indigenous 'indian' populations back in history Sobieski . No matter what the difference is the catholics messed up pretty good concerning the societies they built in most all of 's. america' but in the USA the Protestants built the finest country that the world has ever seen Sobeski .

I was raised Catholic, but I'm Agnostic by choice.

You make a mockery of Hispanic Catholics, but what about Jamaican, Nigerian, or South African Black Protestants?

Is it really a coincidence that states with more White Catholics have higher IQ scores?

imrs.png

1435104778889.png
------------------------------------------------- as i said , look at the falling down societies that Catholics have built in S.America Sobiesky . Plus where did your family run when they ran out of 'poland' hmm . They ran to the USA Sobiesky !!

The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

Every single major Islamic group in America has spoken out against essentially every single act or Islamic terrorism, here and abroad.

The fact that you've been sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming the whole time doesn't mean we haven't heard them.

The real question is, are you actively lying, or just willfully ignorant?
I'm not talking about meaningless token statements from CAIR or the Muslim Brotherhood or those other bullshit cover organizations. I am talking about the people standing up and being counted.
You would not believe them, since you believe these other Muslim organizations making statements are bullshit cover organizations.
You've got your bases covered so that you do not have to change your opinion based on any additional facts.

Regardless, this country's success was built on Protestantism

Much of America's White trash is Protestant.
---------------------------------------------------------------- thats both an opinion and a silly attempt at insult . White trash , hillbillies , swampers , mountain men , cowboys , southerners and original Americans built a nation that could at this time in history chew up and spit out ALL euros , same as Russia could Sobieski .

Much of America's developments came not from the "American colonists" but rather from "Recent immigrants from Europe"

There's a few Americans in the mix like Thomas Edison, or Henry Ford.

But, this list is dwarfed by people like Nikola Tesla, Wernher Von Braun, Igor Sikorsky, Alexander Graham Bell, Enrico Ferni, Albert Einstein, Frank Piasecki, Pupin, among various others who recently had immigrated from Europe.

I was raised Catholic, but I'm Agnostic by choice.

You make a mockery of Hispanic Catholics, but what about Jamaican, Nigerian, or South African Black Protestants?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As i have said , USA was built and its Foundations laid by White , male Protestants that rejected Catholicism Sobiesky .

imrs.png

1435104778889.png
------------------------------------------------- as i said , look at the falling down societies that Catholics have built in S.America Sobiesky . Plus where did your family run when they ran out of 'poland' hmm . They ran to the USA Sobiesky !!

What about the falling own societies Protestants built like Jamaica, Belize, Nigeria, South Africa, Liberia etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back