🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you join a discussion board just to vent your hate?
Is not productive.
feck the 'muslims' as i have to retire for the evening as the pig roast is almost done Coyote !!
--------------------------------------- no hate , i just don't like your muslim thinking or religion and murderous muslim actions in the western world and in the USA 'issa' .

see the 'killing of Fahrkunda' for one reason that i don't like YOU muslims 'Issa' !!

Too bad...because most of us can be awesome. One of the most productive groups in the US, oh and the least to commit crimes and mass shootings...oh and also one of the most educated :).

Why would you join a discussion board just to vent your hate?
Is not productive.
feck the 'muslims' as i have to retire for the evening as the pig roast is almost done Coyote !!
--------------------------------------- no hate , i just don't like your muslim thinking or religion and murderous muslim actions in the western world and in the USA 'issa' .

see the 'killing of Fahrkunda' for one reason that i don't like YOU muslims 'Issa' !!

Too bad...because most of us can be awesome. One of the most productive groups in the US,

If by productive you mean over representative in the prison population by a ratio of 5 to 1 and being responsible for 97% of all terrorism related deaths, then ya sure.

Polls show little support for extremists (ie Hamas)...other polls have shown that Muslims are in line with most Christian groups in terms of homosexuals, in fact - Evangelicals score worse.

A) They don't consider Hamas to be extremists, ask any Muslim you meet how they feel specifically about Hamas.

B) The majority of Christians support gay marriage, you have to use one sect of Christianity to make your false analogy.

Have you spoken to all Muslims in America about Hamas to make this conclusion.

How do you feel about hamas? Will you for the record comdemn them as a terrorist organization which has no place in the modern world?

Why should they have to do that? Is any other demographic or religious group required to do something similar?

He won't condemn them because he is a terrorist sympathizer as are you, fucking die slow mother fucker!

You're calling people terrorist sympathizers whilst telling someone to die slow.Lol.

A) They don't consider Hamas to be extremists, ask any Muslim you meet how they feel specifically about Hamas.

B) The majority of Christians support gay marriage, you have to use one sect of Christianity to make your false analogy.

How do you feel about hamas? Will you for the record comdemn them as a terrorist organization which has no place in the modern world?

Why should they have to do that? Is any other demographic or religious group required to do something similar?

He won't condemn them because he is a terrorist sympathizer as are you, fucking die slow mother fucker!

You're calling people terrorist sympathizers whilst telling someone to die slow.Lol.

Why won't he condemn Hamas?

Do you apologize for the crimes of every white male? Because white males do a lot of killing too. In fact they do more damage because they're leaders and kills thousands of innocent lives through wars.

Do you apologize for the crimes of every white male? Because white males do a lot of killing too. In fact they do more damage because they're leaders and kills thousands of innocent lives through wars.

I condemn the KKK and Nazi party he won't condemn Hamas because he is a terrorist sympathizer. And your equation of Islamist scum like Hamas to western liberal democracies is a false analogy.

Protestants built the USA ... ,

People of all faiths built America.

No they were Protestant.

People of all faiths.

Nope all of the Founders were Protestant you revisionist fuck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- of course the Founders and most ORIGINAL Colonists were all Protestant, no Catholics or anything else as far as i know . Plus interesting to me was that ALL Founders came from a pretty small location on Gods Good Green Earth and all Founders were a couple of different Nationalities [2] i think] . Its interesting to read through the Founding Documents just checking out the names of the Founders . -------------------- Catholics or 'papists though are f1ne people and they built most of murderous , poor and chaotic 'south america'. :afro: -------------------- as always , if i am mistaken about anything please correct me .

------------------------------------------------------------------------ well , discerning people shouldn't feck around with white males as they defend themselves in war eh Nia ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back