🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Muslims "act up", they will find their "place" is in Leavenworth prison or 6 feet under. Be nice and no one is going to bother them.

Yeap and more. You picked an unverified article and.

Ah yes now the telegraph is in on the conspiracy against the poor Muslims.

You fed your hate. Don't expect the rest or us to fall for it. And I don't think you need the article, you are a bigot and probably a racist too.

You're a verified member of the largest hate group on the planet.

Just stay in the middle of nowhere where you live cause most of Muslims we live mostly amongst productive and open minded people.

Terrorist scum off our streets!

Sit down kid. Hamas and Israel have their own issues to sort out. Why do I have to be booted out? I pay taxes probably more than your family combined and obey the law of the land and don't harm no one.
I also don't give a rat's ass about Israel and our money shouldn't go to them and to any state in the middle East for that.

You won't condemn Hamas but will condemn Israel because you are terrorist muslim scum with no place in the west just like 90%+ of pedophile worshipping Muslim rapefugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back