🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be important to talk about freedom of religion. Granting religious freedom to Muslims means they are free to exercise the obligations of their religion. This would give them a green light to rape non-Muslim women. It would give them the right to kill a non-Muslim, and it would give them the right to inflict Sharia on all.

This is a total way of life and its religious cloak needs to be yanked off.

I'm guessing you are anti religious freedom?
When those freedoms interfere with others lives? That is what Islam does. Look at history of what are now Muslim majority countries.

Where have American Muslim's practice of their religion interfered with anyone's lives other than offending bigots? :dunno:

Here's one place
http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/muslim-newlyweds-slaughter-coworkers-who-threw-them-a-baby-shower/

I understand that Saudi Arabia has put out a warning that there might be major terrorist events against Muslim holy sites by...OTHER Muslims. The irony almost boggles the mind. Are Muslims becoming Islamaphobes?

I understand that Saudi Arabia has put out a warning that there might be major terrorist events against Muslim holy sites by...OTHER Muslims. The irony almost boggles the mind. Are Muslims becoming Islamaphobes?

It might be important to talk about freedom of religion. Granting religious freedom to Muslims means they are free to exercise the obligations of their religion. This would give them a green light to rape non-Muslim women. It would give them the right to kill a non-Muslim, and it would give them the right to inflict Sharia on all.

When those freedoms interfere with others lives? That is what Islam does. Look at history of what are now Muslim majority countries.

Where have American Muslim's practice of their religion interfered with anyone's lives other than offending bigots? :dunno:

Are Jews bigots? Cuz Jews are a little offended by this:

" “Oh, Allah, liberate the Al-Aqsa mosque from the filth of the Jews.... Oh, Allah, count them one by one and annihilate them down to the very last one.”

"....as a result of the public outcry about the sermon, Muslims in Davis were afraid they might be targeted for violence."
Now he’s sorry! California Imam preaches sound bites of hate

"Harmoush, whose Islamic Center of Riverside was attended by one of the 2015 San Bernadino terrorists, went on to inform his congregation, “Dear brothers and sisters, the conflict is not only in Palestine. They are going there, and they will be demanding that next… I promise you, it is not only Palestine. If you are going to be like that, most of the Middle East, and even, as I said, Mecca and Medina.”

"He ended his prayer with a call for Allah to “destroy them … disperse them and rend them asunder. Turn them into booty in the hands of the Muslims.”

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/us-...ic-hate-in-american-mosques-video/2017/07/26/

A terror attack is practicing their religion. Do you need a list?

Are Jews bigots? Cuz Jews are a little offended by this:

" “Oh, Allah, liberate the Al-Aqsa mosque from the filth of the Jews.... Oh, Allah, count them one by one and annihilate them down to the very last one.”

"....as a result of the public outcry about the sermon, Muslims in Davis were afraid they might be targeted for violence."
Now he’s sorry! California Imam preaches sound bites of hate
Islam is starting to sound like a more acceptable form of fascism because it's a "religion". I am not a fan of any religion, but modern day Islam and it's followers seem more like adherents of another "Peoples Temple" cult than humble humans beings that quietly observe their beliefs. Islam crossed a line on 9/11. And then they threaten their own and their own shrines? Islam is out of control .

I condemn Israeli occupation and crimes.

You see ladies and gentlemen, the majority of Muslims even in the US are Hamas sympathizers and they have no place in the west and they must be forced out by any means necessary.

Last edited:

Everywhere on the planet where they hold a majority.

Surveys that use ambiguous terms like "very religious" or "extremism" are not really worth the paper they get printed on.

If you are a father that believes a daughter that dishonors your family should be put to death, you might not feel like you are an extremist, but those guys that blow up airplanes are.

And why would anyone believe it is important to be 'very religious'? If you are what I consider very religious, you might consider that normal, not 'very'.

Meh, tell what percentage of American Muslims:
1) believe that the teachings of the Quran are above our Constitution,

2) That accept honor killings as bad but sometimes necessary,

3) That think Muslim heretics should be put to death?

What gets me is that people call people haters for what they say but never bother to explain what is hateful about the truth of what is written by Islam.

You believe everything on FOX,pauvre con.

If Muslims were as bad as the bigots make them out to be- we would be having millions of murders by Muslims in America each year.....but we don't
And how many Muslims are living in America currently?

Ever bother to look at the correlation between the percentage of Muslims in a culture and the escalation of violence by Muslims in a culture.

Are you even aware of the rapes and intimidation in Europe as Islam grows?
It's you who is an asshole and not Death Angel. What is your problem exactly you Muslims? You have no compassion for the westerners, you are very aggressive when you are told the truth

The real problems with good Muslims whether they live in the US or not is they never and I mean NEVER speak out against terrorism. Every time there is an attack either here or abroad, it's the cricket chorus. Nothing. Nada.

Fairly or unfairly, extremists have set the bar and it is up to good Muslims to stand up and say NO YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ISLAM/ YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US. Until that happens I have no sympathy for silently complicit "good" Muslims.

you obv dont realize the "good" muslims arent being good- its the ones killing that are good ones.

Yeap and more. You picked an unverified article and. You fed your hate. Don't expect the rest or us to fall for it. And I don't think you need the article, you are a bigot and probably a racist too. Just stay in the middle of nowhere where you live cause most of Muslims we live mostly amongst productive and open minded people.

Nope, it's wrong.

According to who? You and your family in France? Fucking spare me.

Sit down kid. Hamas and Israel have their own issues to sort out. Why do I have to be booted out? I pay taxes probably more than your family combined and obey the law of the land and don't harm no one.
I also don't give a rat's ass about Israel and our money shouldn't go to them and to any state in the middle East for that.

I condemn Israeli occupation and crimes.

You see ladies and gentlemen, the majority of Muslims even in the US are Hamas sympathizers and they have no place in the west and they must be forced out by any means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back