🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved In Election Hack

So weird that this story was on Yahoo's top feed... and now it is gone.

So weird that this story was on Yahoo's top feed... and now it is gone.

NBC and MSNBC have been pushing this story hard all night. It's also the main story on Huffington Post.

Yep, ole Mitch is starting to shake like a dog shitting razor blades.

So did Obama ever try to hack the Russians?

You mean their elections?

I didn't realize there were these lines of decorum in spying on each other. Can you elaborate?

What about Obama spying on our European allies' leaders? Which side of the line of decorum is that on?

You are such a lying piece of shit. We spy on everyone for everything. The response to that needs to be counter espionage. Even your International elitist allies aren't going to have genuine sympathy for you on this one.

Seriously, everyone knows we spy on them. Grow up

Breaking News on MSNBC. Will update when a link is available.

REPORT: U.S. Believes Putin Personally Involved In Election Hack

Just exactly who is this U.S. that you are speaking of?
. He refers to Obama as U.S.

I can't keep up with Obama. This morning he said it was China who did the hacking.
Sounds like he's deflecting and flappin them lips again. The left is so dam butt hurt, that they are tempting a confrontation with Russia.... Kidding me right.

Last edited:

Yep, ole Mitch is starting to shake like a dog shitting razor blades.

So did Obama ever try to hack the Russians?

You mean their elections?

I didn't realize there were these lines of decorum in spying on each other. Can you elaborate?

What about Obama spying on our European allies' leaders? Which side of the line of decorum is that on?

You are such a lying piece of shit. We spy on everyone for everything. The response to that needs to be counter espionage. Even your International elitist allies aren't going to have genuine sympathy for you on this one.

Seriously, everyone knows we spy on them. Grow up
. Didn't Obama or some in our government have to apologize to Angela Mercle for tapping her phone ?

Looks like the dims are the new conspiracy theory kings. Congrats!

CIA chose NBC to platform their disinformation campaign. And, of course, MSLSD has been running a banner of 'Breaking News: Putin Knew! Putin Knew! Putin Knew!" since yesterday on into today. And to back it up, Charlie Rose had that warmonger psychopath Mike Morell on his PBS show last night.
Thank God, enough critical thinking Americans know propaganda when they see it!........:cool-45:

Wow, this is even much more serious than I thought. Electors must be briefed on this. There is even talk in Congress that December 19 Electoral College voting may be postponed a couple weeks or more to allow more time to brief EC voters.

And pigs will fly.

Whose going to investigate the leak of the "grab their ps****ies tape" ?

That wasn't intended to influence an election.

How about the women who chose that time to come forward ? 20 years and your going to come forward now.

BUTTHURT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump must not be sworn in!

Indeed. You too are realizing Trump's plans to cut the corporate tax rate and eliminate business and job killing federal regulations will cause an economic boom that will keep the Democrats out of control of the Congress and the Presidency. Trump's success will doom the Democratic Party. He must be stopped at all costs, correct?

Trump must not be sworn in!

Indeed. You too are realizing Trump's plans to cut the corporate tax rate and eliminate business and job killing federal regulations will cause an economic boom that will keep the Democrats out of control of the Congress and the Presidency. Trump's success will doom the Democratic Party. He must be stopped at all costs, correct?

I can hardly watch CNN and MSLSD anymore as they are 24/7 trying to de-legitimize Trump all day and everyday, anymore. The only reason I periodically tune in is to stay abreast of what the enemy is doing.

Forum List

Back