🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Officials: Putin Personally Involved In Election Hack

Looks like the dims are the new conspiracy theory kings. Congrats!

CIA chose NBC to platform their disinformation campaign. And, of course, MSLSD has been running a banner of 'Breaking News: Putin Knew! Putin Knew! Putin Knew!" since yesterday on into today. And to back it up, Charlie Rose had that warmonger psychopath Mike Morell on his PBS show last night.
Thank God, enough critical thinking Americans know propaganda when they see it!........:cool-45:
. Isn't it amazing how one can tune into a network like NBC or MSNBC or NPR etc. and how you can't go back to being naive about how liberal rotten these networks are, and how it's so easily spotted now ????? I can listen to NPR or turn to one of these lib run channels on TV like NBC etc. and my blood will start boiling after a few segments go by. It's amazing to see right through this stuff now, and how quickly one can listen for just a few minutes at a time, and to immediately spot a liberal host or lib journalist speaking or leaning towards the extreme again. Can't go back now, because we done learned way to much about the biases found in it all, and how the curtain is torn and the soul's are revealed so easily now.

Giving false hopes to an already deranged leftist cult is (imho) very very cruel... Why drag people though the same scenario again & again ??? Trump will still be elected, and the butt hurt will continue.

Wow, this is even much more serious than I thought. Electors must be briefed on this. There is even talk in Congress that December 19 Electoral College voting may be postponed a couple weeks or more to allow more time to brief EC voters.

The only thing serious is how fucking stupid you can be...

15492345_1786559891582270_224311100922763115_n.jpg

Stop the world...Lakkyhota needs off.

Trump won.

Sucks to be him.
Trump won the Electoral College vote but not the American popular vote. The Russians helped Trump by doing a number on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary got more votes, but not where it counted.

That she got more in total means nothing (and I mean nothing...nobody knows who might have voted had this been a popular election).

Russia hurt Hillary ?

Who hurt Trump with the "grab their****************" comment ?

Trump won.

Sucks to be him.
Trump won the Electoral College vote but not the American popular vote. The Russians helped Trump by doing a number on Hillary Clinton.

That she got more in total means nothing (and I mean nothing...nobody knows who might have voted had this been a popular election).

Russia hurt Hillary ?

Trump hurts himself every time he opens his mouth or tweets.

Trump won.

Sucks to be him.

Russia hurt Hillary ?

Agreed.

And apparently Clinton's people hurt themselves by screwing Bernie.

So what was your point ?

Trump won.

Sucks to be him.

Russia hurt Hillary ?

Agreed.

So what was your point ?
I was polite enough to answer a question which was put to me.

Trump won.

Sucks to be him.

Russia hurt Hillary ?

Agreed.

So what was your point ?
I was polite enough to answer a question which was put to me.

So, you were saying that Trump published that comment ?

That seems strange to me.

These threads are so much fun to watch.

We gotta get this word out !!!! (or so says Lakkyhota).

Lawrence O'Donnel is trying....but nobody watches his sorry ass.

Forum List

Back