U.S. on track to encounter 1 million illegals crossing the border in first 6 months of this year

It isn't worth it, the families and destroyed lives don't believe it is worth it. I don't want sympathy, I want us out of wars we have no business being in.
It may not be worth it to you but it's worth it to your politicians.

And I bet ya a buck it will be worth it to the next R president too.

Think of it as defending your country against China or Russia and you'll be able to keep it in your stomach a lot easier.

We have a crisis at the border, we have had the issue with Obama, got worse with Trump and now it is worse with Biden. The fact the Biden administration doesn't change the fact that there is a crisis.

I'm a Canadian and I don't have a party in your country. I support the Liberal party of Canada and they support immigration to levels that match or better all other countries, based on per capita.

That is normal for Canada to provide new immigrants health care. We still do it for a little more than the cost in your country and we provide better, as rated by the WHO. It's more cost effective to provide health care than to deny it.

In a more perfect world that's maybe true, but I doubt it even for D Americans. It would be out of character for many.

It's dated and it's skewed by their need to support their politics for public appearances only.
I would suggest that even the R's would register some support for universal health care for all, if they understood why it's more cost effective.

And obviously the same for pharmaceuticals X ten!

I bet you would have a complete different tune, if it was your border that bordered Mexico and the third-world below it.

I've said many times that if up to me, I would bus every illegal to Canada. I guarantee you, you and your countrymen would be howling just as loud as we are now!

Sure, it was all over the news, but people voted for the Dim anyway. And by the way, this particular debate was hosted by MSNBC.

That was for politics and public appearance only. There isn't even the will in America to cover all of your own with affordable health care!

But of course all immigrants must be covered with either free or affordable health care. The rest of the civilized world wouldn't even consider it a point to debate!

Welcome to the real world.
Welcome to humanity!

We have a crisis at the border, we have had the issue with Obama, got worse with Trump and now it is worse with Biden. The fact the Biden administration doesn't change the fact that there is a crisis.

To Biden and his party, it's not a crisis. Biden told these people that if he were elected president that they should "surge the border!". This is all on he and his party!

It may not be worth it to you but it's worth it to your politicians.

And I bet ya a buck it will be worth it to the next R president too.

Think of it as defending your country against China or Russia and you'll be able to keep it in your stomach a lot easier.
I really don't give a damn about R or D, I don't like either as they work for corporate America.

Maybe Canada and other nations should up their military might and we can step back and see how it is done.

That was for politics and public appearance only. There isn't even the will in America to cover all of your own with affordable health care!

But of course all immigrants must be covered with either free or affordable health care. The rest of the civilized world wouldn't even consider it a point to debate!

Welcome to the real world.
Welcome to humanity!

Easy for you to say when we are getting flooded with a million people every 6 fucking months!

What's Canada's population now, around 35 million or so? How would you like it if you were getting flooded every 6 months with another million unskilled people?
You can sit their all smug believing you are the civilized ones, but let's see how your country would react if you were the ones taking on this invasion!

I bet you would have a complete different tune, if it was your border that bordered Mexico and the third-world below it.

I've said many times that if up to me, I would bus every illegal to Canada. I guarantee you, you and your countrymen would be howling just as loud as we are now!
Canada's government doesn't sing a different tune. The Mexican border is no more a factor than our borders with the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. We welcome immigrants to higher levels than do other countries, based on our ability and on per capita.

We have a totally different attitude toward people in need, than America has, expecially since Trump.

Here's why this is happening, and it's all on Biden and the Dims:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Canada's government doesn't sing a different tune. The Mexican border is no more a factor than our borders with the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. We welcome immigrants to higher levels than do other countries, based on our ability and on per capita.

We have a totally different attitude toward people in need, than America has, expecially since Trump.

Again, if you were looking at a million third-worlders flooding in every 6 months, you would be singing a different tune, so you can take your elitist smug BS and shove it up your ass!

Joe Biden 2019:

'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."

I really don't give a damn about R or D, I don't like either as they work for corporate America.

Maybe Canada and other nations should up their military might and we can step back and see how it is done.
Maybe America should decrease its military might.

Maybe America should stop starting wars throughout the world so it wouldn't need such a big military.

Why Papa, that would suit your professed agenda perfectly. It can't be more than half an hour ago that you told me so!

Here's why this is happening, and it's all on Biden and the Dims:

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Your anger, greed, and lack of humanity isn't getting any sympathy from me. If there's anything Biden is good for, it's a positive position on accepting more immigrants!

Go pull the wings off of your housefly collection.

I'm being flooded with too many replies, and it's turned into mostly just screeching hate and anger.

So here's my opinion that covers it all:

Go pull the wings off of your housefly collections.

Canadians in the majority support a government that thinks differently from you'all.

Anybody who can come back to their senses and the real world, will still be entertained.

Maybe America should decrease its military might.

Maybe America should stop starting wars throughout the world so it wouldn't need such a big military.

Why Papa, that would suit your professed agenda perfectly. It can't be more than half an hour ago that you told me so!
We need to decrease our might, we need to bring our troops home. I would like the US military budget cut by 25% to start. Let Canada lead, you'd be great at it and then you could keep China and Russia at bay.

Your anger, greed, and lack of humanity isn't getting any sympathy from me. If there's anything Biden is good for, it's a positive position on accepting more immigrants!

Go pull the wings off of your housefly collection.

"Immigrants" are one thing, unskilled third-worlders flooding in are another. How about we send a few million your way then. We'd see just how long your "humanity" would last!

I'm being flooded with too many replies, and it's turned into mostly just screeching hate and anger.

So here's my opinion that covers it all:

Go pull the wings off of your housefly collections.

Canadians in the majority support a government that thinks differently from you'all.

Anybody who can come back to their senses and the real world, will still be entertained.

Your country's "majority" I'm willing to bet would change in a hurry, if you were having to deal with what we are dealing with.

Forum List

Back