U.S. Senate passes Hong Kong democracy bill drawing China's Ire

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The U.S. Senate unanimously passed a bill Tuesday aimed at supporting protesters in Hong Kong and warning China against a violent suppression of the demonstrations -- drawing a rebuke from Beijing.

U.S. Senate Passes Hong Kong Democracy Bill, Drawing China’s Ire

Oh are your panties in a bunch you democratic whores..... you can't fill your pockets as easily now pos losers!!

How will this bill affect US-China trade negotiations?

"The legislation comes at a difficult time for President Donald Trump as his administration is trying to complete the first phase of a long-awaited trade deal with Chinese leader Xi Jinping. Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday that it would be tough for the U.S. to sign a trade agreement with China if the demonstrations in Hong Kong are met with violence."

The U.S. Senate unanimously passed a bill Tuesday aimed at supporting protesters in Hong Kong and warning China against a violent suppression of the demonstrations -- drawing a rebuke from Beijing.

Oh are your panties in a bunch you democratic whores..... you can't fill your pockets as easily now pos losers!!
Are you on medication?? Seriously

What was the vote count ?...... Just curious..
Oops.....ok.....I see it....Unanimous.

Jo

• Banned

What was the vote count ?...... Just curious.

I have not seen it yet sorry and might of missed it some where else etc

• Banned

Are you on medication?? Seriously

I'm sorry i'm not your average Trump hating idiot who relies on a pill for everything ----- Sry it must work well for you morons since your so stone on prescribed drugs all the time you cant tell reality from fiction sadly it keeps you lower informed stuck in fantasy world.

• Banned

"The legislation comes at a difficult time for President Donald Trump as his administration is trying to complete the first phase of a long-awaited trade deal with Chinese leader Xi Jinping. Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday that it would be tough for the U.S. to sign a trade agreement with China if the demonstrations in Hong Kong are met with violence."

read it i'm sure it tells you.

ead it i'm sure it tells you.
What does Trump say?
nz_hkus_140830.jpg

Trump promised Xi US silence on Hong Kong democracy protests as trade talks stalled - CNNPolitics
Did he lie about that too?

What does Trump say?
nz_hkus_140830.jpg

Trump promised Xi US silence on Hong Kong democracy protests as trade talks stalled - CNNPolitics

Trump doesn't control the Senate doofus.

Jo

What does Trump say?
nz_hkus_140830.jpg

Trump doesn't control the Senate doofus.

Jo
Democracy in Hong Kong needs Trump
hqdefault.jpg

Where is he

Forum List

Back