U.S. senator says Biden administration disinformation board likely illegal

The group labels something as “disinformation” and the liberal media buries the story. Like the Hunter Biden Laptop story was buried.
Doesn’t anybody have the constitutional right to label anything anything they want? And don’t news companies have the constitutional right to report what they chose to report?

When the gop takes the house they can just defund it.

That is how a gop house should roll on all the dem politicized agencies.....Starve the beast.

Read this...

Can you tell us what you don't like...

"The board is tasked with standardizing and streamlining DHS' efforts to respond to disinformation that could be connected with violent threats to the U.S. homeland."

Could you tell us how you would suggest we stop violent actions due to disinformation?

Can I remind you that Jan 6th was a violence due to disinformation... It is so bad that people to this day still believe the disinformation.
Most Americans know democrats are masters at lying so fuck off

The groomercrats ministry of truth will take stories like the hunter laptop, label it disinformation, then purge the internet of anyone talking about it.

That is their purpose.
How exactly does a government agency purge the internet?

Also I believe the first amendment allows people to label things however they want, right?

The groomercrats ministry of truth will take stories like the hunter laptop, label it disinformation, then purge the internet of anyone talking about it.

That is their purpose.

Look at your ironic username.

If I am the Minister of Truth, you are gone day 1.

These cultists do not care.

They want whatever is best for them in the moment…it might change 180 degrees within a minute, based on their political needs.

And idiots are already outing themselves in this very thread.

So far, I see…
Surely, we'll see more as the thread goes on.
So instead of making an intelligent argument and defending it you trolls resort to personal attacks on those questioning you. Perfect. Troll on brother!! Troll on!

It is totally unconstitutional. But then again, so is the DHS. It's a domestic spying agency & was sold as the way to keep us safe from terrorism but named opponents as the terrorists
The Congress needs to take a hard look at what's going on with Biden's DHS.
But this will never happen under Dirty Pelosi.
This Mayorkas guy is a habitual liar.
He may have lied to congress.

Johnson and Johnson vax is now on the shitlistfor myocarditis.

Yet any opposition to the COVID vaccines were censored.

Its fucking pathetic.
If groomercrats found out the vaccine was bad for people, would they tell Americans or hide the truth.

If you answered hide the truth, you're not an idiot.

Why don't we start with you telling me exactly what this organization will do?

By doing so, you will reach the correct conclusion.

Unless you're an idiot....but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Sure this is what the group will be tasked to do…

The new board is intended to standardize the department's efforts to respond to disinformation that could be connected with violent threats to the U.S. So, if an agency under DHS — like Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or Cybersecurity and Information Security Agency (CISA) — identifies disinformation under its purview, it's the new disinformation board that would come up with the best practices for any DHS agency handling the disinformation.

Johnson and Johnson vax is now on the shitlistfor myocarditis.

Yet any opposition to the COVID vaccines were censored.

Its fucking pathetic.
No they weren’t. The risks for blood clots and myocarditis were released at the same time the shot was released. Don’t lie, it’s easy to look up.

The new board is intended to standardize the department's efforts to respond to disinformation that could be connected with violent threats to the U.S. So, if an agency under DHS — like Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or Cybersecurity and Information Security Agency (CISA) — identifies disinformation under its purview, it's the new disinformation board that would come up with the best practices for any DHS agency handling the disinformation.
And what "best practices" would they employ?

You know the fucking answer. Quit playing the dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back