🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. should declare "Peace process" dead and recognize Palestine

we need to stop all monetary (military) aid to israel until isreal denounces Bibi's divisive message.
I'm still unable to see what it has to do with Bibi's reelection..
He announced during his reelection that he would not be a part to any two-state solution. What bubble have you been living in?

Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch - CNN.com

You're welcome :rolleyes-41:
Netanyahu backs off from pre-election stance ruling out Palestinian state World news The Guardian
Sorry but I still don't get it, this was a maneuver - a inner right wing maneuver - that was intended for swaying other right wing "radicals" for him while intimidating left wingers that decided to vote for the 'Zionist Camp' to vote for smaller "radical" left parties instead, classic and brilliant move indeed but what is that have to do with the US recognition in Palestine?
sooo.... giving the US the finger so that he could get some of his eXtreme rw fringer votes is AOK in your book. :eusa_eh: Go away kid, you're wasting my time Daniyel
I don't think you even have an argument here, being older and THAT stupid is not a particular achievement I would be so arrogant about and for the record save your own time instead of embarrassing yourself.

He announced during his reelection that he would not be a part to any two-state solution. What bubble have you been living in?

yes he did -----and hamas ---the elected reps of da palis announced that it would never recognize a jewish state---as did abu mamzer
When Israel demanded its acknowledgment as condition for two-state talks in 2006, Hamas acknowledged Israel. Instead of talks, Israel launched a war on Lebanon and Palestine two days later.

wrong-----Hamas did not acknowledge Israel as a jewish state and asserted it never would----but the islamo Nazi shit HAMAS insists that Gaza is a MUSLIM STATE devoted to the DESTRUCTION (in islamo Nazi baathst terms---make that rape, murder pillage)------of "ZIONISM"------PS--shove your allah and your araaaaabbb identity up your whore's stinking ****-------- of course the lesson of the day is ---within both the stink of Arabism, Baathism and Islaaam-----are the seeds of its ongoing rot------leave them alone and the dogs and sows simply kill each other-----how is it going over there ? your own rot is eating you up
"With Israel threatening to re-invade Gaza, Hamas, the militant Palestinian movement, made a historic policy reversal yesterday when it signed up to an agreement implicitly recognising the right of the Jewish state to exist."
Hamas U-turn on Israel s right to exist - Telegraph

for the record----captain blei lied --------at no point did his fellow hamas pimps "recognize the right of the jewish state to exist" One of the hamas pimps agreed to suspend the active murder, bomb on stinking muslimah whore ass
program if Israel agreed to immediate withdrawal the so-called "green line" UNCONDITIOIALLY For the record---I am giving implicit recognition to the stench of islam by stating that I accept as "historic" 'fact' that a stinking whore named amina---dropped a load of shit in a city called
mecca about 1400 years ago----I agree she named the
stinking pile-----"muhummad"
No, I did not lie.

yes he did -----and hamas ---the elected reps of da palis announced that it would never recognize a jewish state---as did abu mamzer
When Israel demanded its acknowledgment as condition for two-state talks in 2006, Hamas acknowledged Israel. Instead of talks, Israel launched a war on Lebanon and Palestine two days later.

wrong-----Hamas did not acknowledge Israel as a jewish state and asserted it never would----but the islamo Nazi shit HAMAS insists that Gaza is a MUSLIM STATE devoted to the DESTRUCTION (in islamo Nazi baathst terms---make that rape, murder pillage)------of "ZIONISM"------PS--shove your allah and your araaaaabbb identity up your whore's stinking ****-------- of course the lesson of the day is ---within both the stink of Arabism, Baathism and Islaaam-----are the seeds of its ongoing rot------leave them alone and the dogs and sows simply kill each other-----how is it going over there ? your own rot is eating you up
"With Israel threatening to re-invade Gaza, Hamas, the militant Palestinian movement, made a historic policy reversal yesterday when it signed up to an agreement implicitly recognising the right of the Jewish state to exist."

for the record----captain blei lied --------at no point did his fellow hamas pimps "recognize the right of the jewish state to exist" One of the hamas pimps agreed to suspend the active murder, bomb on stinking muslimah whore ass
program if Israel agreed to immediate withdrawal the so-called "green line" UNCONDITIOIALLY For the record---I am giving implicit recognition to the stench of islam by stating that I accept as "historic" 'fact' that a stinking whore named amina---dropped a load of shit in a city called
No, I did not lie.

you posted a silly lie------and cited an idiotic mendacious propaganda piece in order to support your filth-----the "IMPLICIT" recognition thing is sophistry stretched to the point of islamo Nazi Baathist pig OBSCENITY----(and darling adolf liked dogs and they liked him)

No, I did not lie.

you posted a silly lie------and cited an idiotic mendacious propaganda piece in order to support your filth-----the "IMPLICIT" recognition thing is sophistry stretched to the point of islamo Nazi Baathist pig OBSCENITY----(and darling adolf liked dogs and they liked him)
No, I did not post a lie and this is article is not Hamas propaganda.

You really think I have the patience or the time to teach you the vomit fest that is lobbies in America making pols dance?

you have absolutely nothing to "teach" me about lobbyists in
the USA. I am fully aware. Are you suggesting that
LOBBYISTS be criminalized?----or BARRED from Washington DC? . I asked a simple question-----what sort of DANGEROUS or SCARY power do they exert? How do they force pols to dance? It seems to me that the only logical interpretation of your statement is "lobbying" should not be licensed ----it should be BANNED
why are all your responses questions shit stain? Go away. I don't have time or the patience for dolts such as yourself :bye1:

Now. where were we. Oh yes, doing the obvious- calling the so-called peace process what it is- a stalling tactic so israel can settle on more land that isn't theirs..

dotty's answer to even the most simple question regarding its idiot assertions remain "you are shit" ------then it---from it vangage point in islamo Nazi cesspit asks
"WHERE ARE WE..."????
you are a pest. A simpleton. You can't debate. I don't have the time or the patience for your sophomoric stalling tactics

right-----you cannot answer a simple question about your idiot shit assertions
you have a dirty mouth? You can't be jewish right?

Back to topic- israels rw PM sabotaging so-called peace talks to stall for time/build more illegal settlements.

we need to stop all monetary (military) aid to israel until isreal denounces Bibi's divisive message.

Netanyahu backs off from pre-election stance ruling out Palestinian state World news The Guardian
Sorry but I still don't get it, this was a maneuver - a inner right wing maneuver - that was intended for swaying other right wing "radicals" for him while intimidating left wingers that decided to vote for the 'Zionist Camp' to vote for smaller "radical" left parties instead, classic and brilliant move indeed but what is that have to do with the US recognition in Palestine?
sooo.... giving the US the finger so that he could get some of his eXtreme rw fringer votes is AOK in your book. :eusa_eh: Go away kid, you're wasting my time Daniyel
I don't think you even have an argument here, being older and THAT stupid is not a particular achievement I would be so arrogant about and for the record save your own time instead of embarrassing yourself.
nice deflection. Are you a bot or a real person? You failed to address my post.

No, I did not lie.

No, I did not post a lie and this is article is not Hamas propaganda.

the article is IDIOCY -------you may be right----journalists NEED to express things in a manner which is CATCHY.
( I did a bit of college journalism ----I played that game too)
It is "catchy" to write "HAMAS NOW RECOGNIZES ISRAEL"------and then come up with a silly bit of sophistry
to support that----in fact---mendacious statement

you have absolutely nothing to "teach" me about lobbyists in
the USA. I am fully aware. Are you suggesting that
LOBBYISTS be criminalized?----or BARRED from Washington DC? . I asked a simple question-----what sort of DANGEROUS or SCARY power do they exert? How do they force pols to dance? It seems to me that the only logical interpretation of your statement is "lobbying" should not be licensed ----it should be BANNED
why are all your responses questions shit stain? Go away. I don't have time or the patience for dolts such as yourself :bye1:

Now. where were we. Oh yes, doing the obvious- calling the so-called peace process what it is- a stalling tactic so israel can settle on more land that isn't theirs..

dotty's answer to even the most simple question regarding its idiot assertions remain "you are shit" ------then it---from it vangage point in islamo Nazi cesspit asks
"WHERE ARE WE..."????
you are a pest. A simpleton. You can't debate. I don't have the time or the patience for your sophomoric stalling tactics

right-----you cannot answer a simple question about your idiot shit assertions
you have a dirty mouth? You can't be jewish right?

Back to topic- israels rw PM sabotaging so-called peace talks to stall for time/build more illegal settlements.

I am very jewish------and, in fact, do not have a "dirty mouth"-----I write according to a dictum which one can find in the Talmud "....in the language of the people" The point is that often words must be expressed in language
familiar to the people being addressed. On this message I use language used by scum like you and your fellow islamonazi pigs ----I WRITE words that I would never express verbally in order to communicate with shit like you

Not giving up? Alright, kindly explain the influence of 24 hours pre and post elections over the US and the reAston for renouncing recognition in Palestine,to begin with.

Not giving up? Alright, kindly explain the influence of 24 hours pre and post elections over the US and the reAston for renouncing recognition in Palestine,to begin with.

Dot issues IDIOT ASSERTIONS and when asked to justify them ----simply insists that the question is evidence that the person asking is ----"stupid" or a "shit stain"-----

Given bibi's reelection and his overt sabotage of the Peace process the President should do what he knows is right.

Stop "acting" like Israel wants any two-state solution, which they don't.

No way Jose, the last thing we need is another Islamic run shit hole that hates us. No thanks.

Given bibi's reelection and his overt sabotage of the Peace process the President should do what he knows is right.

Stop "acting" like Israel wants any two-state solution, which they don't.

No way Jose, the last thing we need is another Islamic run shit hole that hates us. No thanks.

now is the best time to create one------then it will end up joining up with one of the many players in the great
SHIITE/SUNNI fight for the rights to the black turd of mecca---------and get OFFED in the fray. I am all in favor of a UNILATERAL DECLARATION OF BORDERS by Israel as of TODAY------and then that new entity can decide if they want to be part of the caliphate whilst it is swirling down into the cosmic cesspit

Forum List

Back