🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. should declare "Peace process" dead and recognize Palestine

we need to stop all monetary (military) aid to israel until isreal denounces Bibi's divisive message.
I'm still unable to see what it has to do with Bibi's reelection..
He announced during his reelection that he would not be a part to any two-state solution. What bubble have you been living in?

Netanyahu No Palestinian state on my watch - CNN.com

You're welcome :rolleyes-41:

yes he did -----and hamas ---the elected reps of da palis announced that it would never recognize a jewish state---as did abu mamzer
When Israel demanded its acknowledgment as condition for two-state talks in 2006, Hamas acknowledged Israel. Instead of talks, Israel launched a war on Lebanon and Palestine two days later.

it would at least give Palestine the recognition it deserves and then they could seek to have the illegal settlements removed.

and when one of the citizens of this new state decides to lob mortar shells over the new border, Israel will have Causus belli for an actual war against the new state.
Not really. In the world, states are not considered responsible for private persons deeds. Israel also doesn´t launch a war on itself when an Israeli citizen commits a crime.

Actually that's the whole purpose of an international border, and in most cases the citizens of a country aren't crazy enough to start shelling their neighbors. A government is responsible for the actions of its citizens if they decide to attack across an international border.
you made my point. They get their promised state (promised in 1967) and they'll have no reason to attack illegal settlements because they won't exist.

Most of the rocket fire comes from Gaza. where are the illegal settlements in Gaza?
Its isn´t about settlements only.

All Netanyahu said was there is no way he's going to allow territory under the guise of a "state" to be used as a staging ground to launch terror attacks on Israel by Islamic terrorists. And he's 150% right. Nothing different than he's said before.

The charade needs to end but American pols are scared of "the lobby" (a foreign one at that :eusa_shhh: )

what is there about "the lobby" that frightens American pols?
You really think I have the patience or the time to teach you the vomit fest that is lobbies in America making pols dance?

you have absolutely nothing to "teach" me about lobbyists in
the USA. I am fully aware. Are you suggesting that
LOBBYISTS be criminalized?----or BARRED from Washington DC? . I asked a simple question-----what sort of DANGEROUS or SCARY power do they exert? How do they force pols to dance? It seems to me that the only logical interpretation of your statement is "lobbying" should not be licensed ----it should be BANNED
why are all your responses questions shit stain? Go away. I don't have time or the patience for dolts such as yourself :bye1:

Now. where were we. Oh yes, doing the obvious- calling the so-called peace process what it is- a stalling tactic so israel can settle on more land that isn't theirs..

and when one of the citizens of this new state decides to lob mortar shells over the new border, Israel will have Causus belli for an actual war against the new state.
Not really. In the world, states are not considered responsible for private persons deeds. Israel also doesn´t launch a war on itself when an Israeli citizen commits a crime.

Actually that's the whole purpose of an international border, and in most cases the citizens of a country aren't crazy enough to start shelling their neighbors. A government is responsible for the actions of its citizens if they decide to attack across an international border.
you made my point. They get their promised state (promised in 1967) and they'll have no reason to attack illegal settlements because they won't exist.

Most of the rocket fire comes from Gaza. where are the illegal settlements in Gaza?

Who give a fuck what excuse terrorist animals use for their attacks? Not Israel.

The charade needs to end but American pols are scared of "the lobby" (a foreign one at that :eusa_shhh: )

You really think I have the patience or the time to teach you the vomit fest that is lobbies in America making pols dance?

LOBBYISTS be criminalized?----or BARRED from Washington DC? . I asked a simple question-----what sort of DANGEROUS or SCARY power do they exert? How do they force pols to dance? It seems to me that the only logical interpretation of your statement is "lobbying" should not be licensed ----it should be BANNED
why are all your responses questions shit stain? Go away. I don't have time or the patience for dolts such as yourself :bye1:

Now. where were we. Oh yes, doing the obvious- calling the so-called peace process what it is- a stalling tactic so israel can settle on more land that isn't theirs..

Of course Israel can and will annex the West Bank eventually.

Who give a fuck what excuse terrorist animals use for their attacks? Not Israel.
It is not more terrorism than Israel covers Palestine with. In fact, it is far less terrorism.

Do you know how the land was acquired? In a defensive war against five Arab nations in 1967.

The land was theirs to begin with, according to the League of Nations. They're simply taking what belongs to them.

truncatedmap.jpg

dotty's answer to even the most simple question regarding its idiot assertions remain "you are shit" ------then it---from it vangage point in islamo Nazi cesspit asks
"WHERE ARE WE..."????

we need to stop all monetary (military) aid to israel until isreal denounces Bibi's divisive message.
He announced during his reelection that he would not be a part to any two-state solution. What bubble have you been living in?

yes he did -----and hamas ---the elected reps of da palis announced that it would never recognize a jewish state---as did abu mamzer
When Israel demanded its acknowledgment as condition for two-state talks in 2006, Hamas acknowledged Israel. Instead of talks, Israel launched a war on Lebanon and Palestine two days later.

wrong-----Hamas did not acknowledge Israel as a jewish state and asserted it never would----but the islamo Nazi shit HAMAS insists that Gaza is a MUSLIM STATE devoted to the DESTRUCTION (in islamo Nazi baathst terms---make that rape, murder pillage)------of "ZIONISM"------PS--shove your allah and your araaaaabbb identity up your whore's stinking ****-------- of course the lesson of the day is ---within both the stink of Arabism, Baathism and Islaaam-----are the seeds of its ongoing rot------leave them alone and the dogs and sows simply kill each other-----how is it going over there ? your own rot is eating you up

wrong-----Hamas did not acknowledge Israel as a jewish state and asserted it never would----but the islamo Nazi shit HAMAS insists that Gaza is a MUSLIM STATE devoted to the DESTRUCTION (in islamo Nazi baathst terms---make that rape, murder pillage)------of "ZIONISM"------PS--shove your allah and your araaaaabbb identity up your whore's stinking ****-------- of course the lesson of the day is ---within both the stink of Arabism, Baathism and Islaaam-----are the seeds of its ongoing rot------leave them alone and the dogs and sows simply kill each other-----how is it going over there ? your own rot is eating you up
"With Israel threatening to re-invade Gaza, Hamas, the militant Palestinian movement, made a historic policy reversal yesterday when it signed up to an agreement implicitly recognising the right of the Jewish state to exist."
Hamas U-turn on Israel s right to exist - Telegraph

"Israel was quick to dismiss the agreement as failing to meet its demands, while the United States said it wanted time to examine the exact wording."

Translation, it's bullshit.

dotty's answer to even the most simple question regarding its idiot assertions remain "you are shit" ------then it---from it vangage point in islamo Nazi cesspit asks
"WHERE ARE WE..."????
you are a pest. A simpleton. You can't debate. I don't have the time or the patience for your sophomoric stalling tactics

"With Israel threatening to re-invade Gaza, Hamas, the militant Palestinian movement, made a historic policy reversal yesterday when it signed up to an agreement implicitly recognising the right of the Jewish state to exist."
Hamas U-turn on Israel s right to exist - Telegraph

for the record----captain blei lied --------at no point did his fellow hamas pimps "recognize the right of the jewish state to exist" One of the hamas pimps agreed to suspend the active murder, bomb on stinking muslimah whore ass
program if Israel agreed to immediate withdrawal the so-called "green line" UNCONDITIOIALLY For the record---I am giving implicit recognition to the stench of islam by stating that I accept as "historic" 'fact' that a stinking whore named amina---dropped a load of shit in a city called
mecca about 1400 years ago----I agree she named the
stinking pile-----"muhummad"

"WHERE ARE WE..."????
you are a pest. A simpleton. You can't debate. I don't have the time or the patience for your sophomoric stalling tactics

right-----you cannot answer a simple question about your idiot shit assertions

Forum List

Back