🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. should declare "Peace process" dead and recognize Palestine

This poster did not intimate giving up anything. The topic is something else.
The topic is peace negotiations with an entity who doesn't recognize a Jewish state and wants to establish an Islamic caliphate of Palestine on top of a destroyed Jewish state.

Given bibi's reelection and his overt sabotage of the Peace process the President should do what he knows is right.

Stop "acting" like Israel wants any two-state solution, which they don't.

Are you so stupid that you don't realise that America has already recognised palestine

The charade needs to end but American pols are scared of "the lobby" (a foreign one at that :eusa_shhh: )

Link? Last I checked majority of Americans strongly support Israel's fight against Islamic savages. Which is why both parties are very pro Israel. They represent the people.

we need to stop all monetary (military) aid to israel until isreal denounces Bibi's divisive message.

Given bibi's reelection and his overt sabotage of the Peace process the President should do what he knows is right.

The US should step away from the Peace process, take Israel's chain off and as Shakespeare would say "Let slip the dogs of war." Israel will end the Palestinian issue in about 96 hours.

The US should step away from the Peace process, take Israel's chain off and as Shakespeare would say "Let slip the dogs of war." Israel will end the Palestinian issue in about 96 hours.
and there won't be any regional blow back? :doubt:

The charade needs to end but American pols are scared of "the lobby" (a foreign one at that :eusa_shhh: )

what is there about "the lobby" that frightens American pols?
You really think I have the patience or the time to teach you the vomit fest that is lobbies in America making pols dance?

you have absolutely nothing to "teach" me about lobbyists in
the USA. I am fully aware. Are you suggesting that
LOBBYISTS be criminalized?----or BARRED from Washington DC? . I asked a simple question-----what sort of DANGEROUS or SCARY power do they exert? How do they force pols to dance? It seems to me that the only logical interpretation of your statement is "lobbying" should not be licensed ----it should be BANNED

You really think I have the patience or the time to teach you the vomit fest that is lobbies in America making pols dance?

LOBBYISTS be criminalized?----or BARRED from Washington DC? . I asked a simple question-----what sort of DANGEROUS or SCARY power do they exert? How do they force pols to dance? It seems to me that the only logical interpretation of your statement is "lobbying" should not be licensed ----it should be BANNED
Like I said, if you don't know then its too late for you. I also used the term "foreign" lobby.

Like I said, if you don't know then its too late for you. I also used the term "foreign" lobby.

If you knew you could explain it-------it is clear that you do not know. To what "foreign" lobby do you refer? Are
you suggesting that alien persons hang around the white house and the senate and house meetings and COERCE
the politicians? or are they doing it in the whitehouse-----
are you aware of the fact that lobbyists are LICENSED?

Abramoff was licensed dummy. Jack Abramoff - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who do you think writes the laws and don't say politicians.

I see no evidence in your citation supporting your contention that politicians do not write laws nor any evidence that Jack
Abramoff was not a citizen of the USA. He seems to have
been hysterically conservative and my impression---pro-big-business and "reaganomics" ------- and he bribed and evaded taxes How does any of that indicate to you
that "foreign lobbyists" are forcing our politicians to do things????

No matter what the action there-----there will be blowback---
which leads to the next obvious question----what would be
the outcome of US recognizing "Palestine"??? ---how do you think that would turn out?

Bibi is the democratically elected prime minister of Israel. He also enjoys high approval and support from both houses of congress, despite the total idiot empty suit radical we currently have posing as president.

With Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia now listing Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist organizstions, and working behind the scenes with Israel, I'd say they'd be happy if Israel finished it once and for all.

Forum List

Back