🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S Whites More Solidly Republican In Recent Years

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”
― Joseph Stalin

Obama feels the same way, as does the entire Democratic Party.

Yeah..................sure..........................the party that is tearing itself apart (i.e. the Republicans who are letting the Tea Party do it), is the one that the majority of the people want to join.

Sorry, but the Republicans are losing more and more of their base (because it's mainly old white people who are dying off) and contributing to the Democrats gaining more of a majority, because people like being free and not having the government run their lives.

The GOP cares more about corporations and money. The Democrats care more about the people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dV67u370Pg]Peter King "We'll take care of the counting." - YouTube[/ame]

yeah..................sure..........................the party that is tearing itself apart (i.e. The republicans who are letting the tea party do it), is the one that the majority of the people want to join.

Sorry, but the republicans are losing more and more of their base (because it's mainly old white people who are dying off) and contributing to the democrats gaining more of a majority, because people like being free and not having the government run their lives.

the gop cares more about corporations and money. The democrats care more about the people.

lol.

Yeah..................sure..........................the party that is tearing itself apart (i.e. the Republicans who are letting the Tea Party do it), is the one that the majority of the people want to join.

Sorry, but the Republicans are losing more and more of their base (because it's mainly old white people who are dying off) and contributing to the Democrats gaining more of a majority, because people like being free and not having the government run their lives.

The GOP cares more about corporations and money. The Democrats care more about the people.

gotta say... as I was reading this post, I laughed so hard I nearly crapped my pants...

'specially when I got to the end when it said "The Democrats care more about the people."...

Last edited:
The "people" work in corporations to make money.

That is the people who do work.

Quick question..................should the religious views of those who run the corporation dictate how their workers behave?

Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide birth control to their employees, because they give them jobs and think they also have the right to say how they live.

Should the dictates of a few (i.e. the CEO's and owners) dictate what their employees can do?

If that is so, then what is stopping Christians from firing Muslims or Buddhists because they don't worship the same God (as conceived by the Christians) as they do?

Quick question..................how would YOU feel as a Christian if the corporation you worked for said you could only worship Vishnu (a Hindu deity) and not God?

It's almost the same thing.

Would you quit the job, or kow tow to your paycheck (and corporation) because it's the only job you have?

I'm guessing a lot of people would kow tow, but also, quite a few of them would speak out against the injustice.

Quick question..................should the religious views of those who run the corporation dictate how their workers behave?

Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide birth control to their employees, because they give them jobs and think they also have the right to say how they live.

Should the dictates of a few (i.e. the CEO's and owners) dictate what their employees can do?

If that is so, then what is stopping Christians from firing Muslims or Buddhists because they don't worship the same God (as conceived by the Christians) as they do?

Quick question..................how would YOU feel as a Christian if the corporation you worked for said you could only worship Vishnu (a Hindu deity) and not God?

Would you quit the job, or kow tow to your paycheck (and corporation) because it's the only job you have?

I'm guessing a lot of people would kow tow, but also, quite a few of them would speak out against the injustice.

If I don't like the conditions I'm working under, I go find another job...

I've done this nearly a dozen times in my life...

You may have been able to do that nearly a dozen times in your life, but quick question.............would you have been able to do that under a government run by Jr.?

Would you currently be able to throw your job away because you disagreed with how you are treated? Because, I'm guessing you might not be able to.

But.................that would depend on what your qualifications are, and if your particular skill is needed in this economy (at least if it hasn't been outsourced by the CEO's who are looking to expand their bottom line by shipping jobs to India and China).

Sorry, but most people don't have that luxury, they have to work at the job they have so they can put food on the table, even if they hate the conditions (and the people) they work for.

You may have been able to do that nearly a dozen times in your life, but quick question.............would you have been able to do that under a government run by Jr.?

Would you currently be able to throw your job away because you disagreed with how you are treated? Because, I'm guessing you might not be able to.

But.................that would depend on what your qualifications are, and if your particular skill is needed in this economy (at least if it hasn't been outsourced by the CEO's who are looking to expand their bottom line by shipping jobs to India and China).

Sorry, but most people don't have that luxury, they have to work at the job they have so they can put food on the table, even if they hate the conditions (and the people) they work for.

'scuse me...? did I at any time say it was easy for me to change jobs...?

initiative is what I had... initiative to change my situation for the better... no matter what...

but of course, you bein' a lib, you have no fuckin' idea of what I'm talking about...

Last edited:

Actually, when you said "If I don't like the conditions I'm working under, I go find another job...

I've done this nearly a dozen times in my life...."

You made it sound like you had an easy time of changing jobs, not only because of the cavalier way you said it, but also in the statement that you've had over 12 (i.e. a dozen) jobs over your lifetime.

Me? I've only held 5, and I'm pushing 50. I held one job as a military man in serving 20 years in the Navy, I've also been a stoneworker, a cook, as well as a bartender (I spent 2 times working as a cook), and once as a caretaker at an athletic club.

You've held over 12 jobs? How old are you, and what's more important, why can't you find a career rather than keep skipping from job to job?

If your current place of employment went against your dogma in the form of your religion, would you quit it tomorrow?

I'm guessing you wouldn't.

Actually, when you said "If I don't like the conditions I'm working under, I go find another job...

You made it sound like you had an easy time of changing jobs, not only because of the cavalier way you said it, but also in the statement that you've had over 12 (i.e. a dozen) jobs over your lifetime.

Me? I've only held 5, and I'm pushing 50. I held one job as a military man in serving 20 years in the Navy, I've also been a stoneworker, a cook, as well as a bartender (I spent 2 times working as a cook), and once as a caretaker at an athletic club.

You've held over 12 jobs? How old are you, and what's more important, why can't you find a career rather than keep skipping from job to job?

If your current place of employment went against your dogma in the form of your religion, would you quit it tomorrow?

I'll be 62 in May... and I'll continue to make my own way as it suits me...

'n btw, thank you for your service to our country, ABS...

but I'm not at all surprised to learn that you spent 20 years in the military...

you remind me of my ex-father-in-law, another career military man who had his head firmly lodged up his ass when it came to the way things work in the real world...

eta: btw, I said "nearly a dozen jobs", not "over a dozen jobs"...

Last edited:

I'll be 62 in May... and I'll continue to make my own way as it suits me...

'n btw, thank you for your service to our country, ABS...

but I'm not at all surprised to learn that you spent 20 years in the military...

you remind me of my ex-father-in-law, another career military man who had his head firmly lodged up his ass when it came to the way things work in the real world...

eta: btw, I said "nearly a dozen jobs", not "over a dozen jobs"...

Sorry about getting the dozen part wrong, but still.............that's quite a few jobs over the course of time.

Yeah........................I'm one of those career military types, but hate to tell you, but I've probably got a better view of the way things really work (been to 26 different countries and learned a lot from every one I went to), and also can tell you a few places where this country falls short of the ideal, because I've seen things work other places where they fail miserably here.

I can also tell you where the military far outpaces what those in the civilian sector do, because the military is more interested in making things work.

With obamacare as an example, you've got to be kidding us! :lol:

Last edited:

With obamacare as an example, you've got to be kidding us! :lol:

yes…. it's better to be uninsured than to be able to purchase insurance.

anymore falsehoods you'd like to spread?

but thanks for the koch brother' talking point.

Conservative old people who are "dying off" - by the way, there are plenty of RESPONSIBLE black and other minorities among them - are more than replaced by mature and maturing young people who realize that if they have any self-respect and pride, eventually they have to work and provide for themselves and their families. They become Republican and leave those who are stuck on permanent freeloading in their dust.

Yes, people like being free, and normal people like being free of relying on government for their sustenance. People love being free of unions. They love having the right to work and not doing the bidding of union thugs in chasing some hopeless pipe dream and strike for unattainable benefits that don't match their feeble effort of production.

Corporations employ people. From the CEO to the janitor (pardon me, "sanitation engineer") they are ALL people. Which makes corporation PEOPLE.

So let the Freeloaders aka Democrats revel in their false dream of holding the future in their hands, banking on the gullible youth of today being the even more gullible Democrat adults of tomorrow.

Forum List

Back