🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S Whites More Solidly Republican In Recent Years

Yeah..................sure..........................the party that is tearing itself apart (i.e. the Republicans who are letting the Tea Party do it), is the one that the majority of the people want to join.

Sorry, but the Republicans are losing more and more of their base (because it's mainly old white people who are dying off) and contributing to the Democrats gaining more of a majority, because people like being free and not having the government run their lives.

The GOP cares more about corporations and money. The Democrats care more about the people.

yes…. it's better to be uninsured than to be able to purchase insurance.

anymore falsehoods you'd like to spread?

but thanks for the koch brother' talking point.
. With obamacare as an example, you've got to be kidding us! :lol:
Obamacare is mandated and that's not running your life? By the way I wouldn't know who the Koch brothers were if it wasn't for democrats whining about them. You people crack me up saying that the Democrat party doesn't want to run our lives. Ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
The GOP cares more about corporations and money. The Democrats care more about the people.
The "people" work in corporations to make money.

That is the people who do work.

Quick question..................should the religious views of those who run the corporation dictate how their workers behave?

Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide birth control to their employees, because they give them jobs and think they also have the right to say how they live.

Should the dictates of a few (i.e. the CEO's and owners) dictate what their employees can do?

If that is so, then what is stopping Christians from firing Muslims or Buddhists because they don't worship the same God (as conceived by the Christians) as they do?

Quick question..................how would YOU feel as a Christian if the corporation you worked for said you could only worship Vishnu (a Hindu deity) and not God?

It's almost the same thing.

Would you quit the job, or kow tow to your paycheck (and corporation) because it's the only job you have?

I'm guessing a lot of people would kow tow, but also, quite a few of them would speak out against the injustice.

Since the least informed and most ignorant are getting their news and information from comedians, it would be wise to remember the words of Groucho Marx, a comedian of yesteryear, who - unlike the vulgar boors of today could get a point across without profanity - said: "I don't wish to belong to any club that would have me as a member".

If you are atheist, Muslim, promiscuous, Hindu, gay or any other persuation whose faith or ideals conflict with Christianity don't work for an employer that is well known for its Christian convictions and policies.

Hobby Lobby is absolutely correct in exercising their right to maintain a working environment consistent with their religious and political views. Hobby Lobby is in no way trying to tell their employees how to live their lives, but it certainly has the right to hire and employ or not hire and not employ anyone.

What you and your ilk wants is Hobby Lobby and other employers to buckle under and kow tow to unreasonable demands by unreasonable people.

Now, a quick question to you: Would you force a Jewish deli or a Muslim store to handle and sell bacon and ham? Would you force an Indian restaurant to have roast beef on their menu?

Would you force their employees to handle something that against their religion?

With Obama being president and the economy booming it should be easy for anyone to find a job where one can agree with the boss.

Corporations employ people. From the CEO to the janitor (pardon me, "sanitation engineer") they are ALL people. Which makes corporation PEOPLE.

:eusa_eh:

Using that same confused logic one might also conclude:

Traffic jams are caused by people ERGO traffic jams ARE people.

Last edited:
I can also tell you where the military far outpaces what those in the civilian sector do, because the military is more interested in making things work.
Which proves you are completely full of it. Chasing whores in foreign ports hardly makes you a US economic expert. I grew up as an Army brat and served four years myself. Anyone that has spent any time in the military could probably write a book on waste and inefficiency.

Corporations employ people. From the CEO to the janitor (pardon me, "sanitation engineer") they are ALL people. Which makes corporation PEOPLE.

So, are you saying that unions, churches, synagogues, mosques, social clubs, country clubs, congressional caucuses, political parties, legions, etc.. etc... are NOT people?

Your logic is like: The ship is hundred yards long, fifty yards wide, therefore the captain is hundred and fifty years old.

Liberals are going to have to use liquor and cigarettes to get the vote out for this one like they did in the 2000 and 2004 Elections. Republicans should make sure only Citizens vote given that Liberals believe that borders as well as US elections should be open to everyone.

The "people" work in corporations to make money.

That is the people who do work.

Quick question..................should the religious views of those who run the corporation dictate how their workers behave?

Hobby Lobby doesn't want to provide birth control to their employees, because they give them jobs and think they also have the right to say how they live.

Should the dictates of a few (i.e. the CEO's and owners) dictate what their employees can do?

If that is so, then what is stopping Christians from firing Muslims or Buddhists because they don't worship the same God (as conceived by the Christians) as they do?

Quick question..................how would YOU feel as a Christian if the corporation you worked for said you could only worship Vishnu (a Hindu deity) and not God?

It's almost the same thing.

Would you quit the job, or kow tow to your paycheck (and corporation) because it's the only job you have?

I'm guessing a lot of people would kow tow, but also, quite a few of them would speak out against the injustice.

If I don't like the conditions I'm working under, I go find another job...

I've done this nearly a dozen times in my life...

Yeah, I used to work underground in mines.

Did not like it, got a high school diploma as an adult student and got a job in a factory.

Did not like it, transferred to a management trainee course.

Did not like it, transferred to date processing and taught myself computer programming.

Loved it and stayed for the next 28 years.

Liked it but retired anyways.

That's life. Only the perpetually discontent do nothing about their own life and bitch constantly about life not being fair.

Last edited:

Deserves a bump.

I'll believe a corporation is a person when Texas executes one.

This is good news for America.

The people that built this country, are hopefully waking up to save it.

U.S. Whites More Solidly Republican in Recent Years

Immigrants built this nation; almost from the ground up. When more labor was needed than could be found from Europe, they imported blacks and Chinese folks. We're growing like crazy out here in Arizona...I don't see many whites pouring concrete; operating tractors and bull dozers, or even directing the traffic around the Hispanics doing the work.

Yeah..................sure..........................the party that is tearing itself apart (i.e. the Republicans who are letting the Tea Party do it), is the one that the majority of the people want to join.

Sorry, but the Republicans are losing more and more of their base (because it's mainly old white people who are dying off) and contributing to the Democrats gaining more of a majority, because people like being free and not having the government run their lives.

Fiscal conservatives want the right to keep money we earned. You care about confiscating with force money you didn't. It's obvious who is driven by money.

"Whites More Solidly Republican In Recent Years "

I'm white, but I live in Southern AZ where the sun is always shining, and I have developed quite a tan, so I guess there is no room for me in the Republican party any more. It's kind of sad, since I voted Republican from Ford until Bush II, but hey, I don't much care for sitting in the back of the bus....

Last edited:

It's bad news for the GOP. The country's demographics ate changing. They may be gaining white voters but they're losing nonwhite voters, some of which are the fastest growing voting blocs in the country.

And excuse me? Did you say that whites built this country? You guys are a delusional bunch aren't you?

It's bad news for the GOP. The country's demographics ate changing. They may be gaining white voters but they're losing nonwhite voters, some of which are the fastest growing voting blocs in the country.

And excuse me? Did you say that whites built this country? You guys are a delusional bunch aren't you?

obama lost ground in virtually every demographic last election; even Black Americans.

the President is also the head of the Party; as Progressives keep screwing up the dem Party will keep losing voters

obama lost ground in virtually every demographic last election; even Black Americans.

the President is also the head of the Party; as Progressives keep screwing up the dem Party will keep losing voters

There are progressives that are GOP members also....

Democrats are convinced that if they just call Republicans white racists those republicans will stop voting.

From the link: "With the U.S. becoming increasingly racially and ethnically diverse, the balance of political power may shift toward the Democrats unless Republicans increase their advantage among a shrinking white majority, or cut into Democrats' advantage among nonwhite voters."

From the link: "With the U.S. becoming increasingly racially and ethnically diverse, the balance of political power may shift toward the Democrats unless Republicans increase their advantage among a shrinking white majority, or cut into Democrats' advantage among nonwhite voters."

The issue isn't color, it's economics. Your engine of importing Democratic voters is highly low end Hispanics. As all groups get more successful, they become more conservative. As Hispanics move up the ladder, and they will, they will become more conservative as well. Your need to keep importing illegals to keep the engine of Democratic voters growing is going to be insatiable.

:lol:

You sure you wanna go with that?

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election

White
Obama 39
Romney 59

African-American
Obama 93
Romney 6

Hispanic
Obama 71
Romney 27