uber-lib View-hostess confirms, libs need Hispanics to clean their toilets

to: navigation, search
Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses

since you have no idea what my beliefs of Hispanic minorities are, or indeed any minority legal or otherwise. you are guilty of being an idiot trying to conclude i have confirmation bias. and i didnt need to "search" for anything; it's happening all over the place. illegals are killing innocent people here. while you're busy trying to be smug and demonize people with different opinions than you on ILLEGAL immigration, people, real people are dying

keep trying though!

Republican views of minorities is well documented. The simple fact that the Congress was willing to defund federal police agencies completely than accept a softening of policies directed at minorities. They have voted to deport DREAMERS, rolled out voter suppression bills, pissed because of a delusional view of Hillary Clinton and her Spanish language documentaries, they boycotted the debates from Spanish language television, they've ignored alternative healthcare solutions for five years, the Tea Party talks racist trash and no one reins them in. It goes on and on, and only the willfully ignorant refuse to see it.

YAWN

well as usual you said a whole bunch of nothing dummy

...but you did admit the Left wants to "soften policies toward minorities"
what happened to equal protection under the law idiot?

Republicans are doing there very best to get minorities deported. That says it all right there, you need to pack up the Statue of Liberty and send it back to France, it doesn't stand for shit anymore thanks to you and your roving pack of maniacs.
Republicans? C'est toi, Barak?

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Perhaps Our Dear Leader felt pangs of guilt:
Obama administration scales back deportations in policy shift

Who knows what lies in the soul of a man burdened with the weight of the world? :dunno:

why dont these idiots buy a clue?

obama's deportation numbers are garbage

The political left has always held a very poor view of minorities. This is not news to me.

Read it slowly -- the comment isn't about "minorities". It's about Donald T. Rump.

You're actually going to validate an obvious troll thread that brings no links whatsoever to make its point?

Republican views of minorities is well documented. The simple fact that the Congress was willing to defund federal police agencies completely than accept a softening of policies directed at minorities. They have voted to deport DREAMERS, rolled out voter suppression bills, pissed because of a delusional view of Hillary Clinton and her Spanish language documentaries, they boycotted the debates from Spanish language television, they've ignored alternative healthcare solutions for five years, the Tea Party talks racist trash and no one reins them in. It goes on and on, and only the willfully ignorant refuse to see it.

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." -- LBJ, not a Republican discussing when he appointed Thurgood Marshall to SCOTUS

Wrong again Frank.

The political left has always held a very poor view of minorities. This is not news to me.

Read it slowly -- the comment isn't about "minorities". It's about Donald T. Rump.

um no it wasnt idiot; the thread and the OP, me, meant to discuss the Left's own racist views of minorities

Read your own quote, stupid:

"If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?"

Duh?

The quote says nothing about "the left's view of minorities". It suggests Rump's view of them.

Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses

Yes, exactly. It's nice to know you learned something today. Who knew that would ever happen?

Yes, exactly. It's nice to know you learned something today. Who knew that would ever happen?

a man with a sense of shame would know when he's been bested,... you're guilty of what you are accusing me of.

a man with a sense of shame would know when he's been bested,... you're guilty of what you are accusing me of.
You should be proud of your work. It isn't every day we see someone weave their confirmation bias into a straw man.

It only happens aboooooout...twice a week!

You should be proud of your work. It isn't every day we see someone weave their confirmation bias into a straw man.

It only happens aboooooout...twice a week!

your accusation of confirmation bias is itself a straw man; since it's founded on a straw man premise of what you THINK are my beliefs....................
but i have been able to tell for some time now that your own over-bloated ego and immaturity wont allow you some grace; enough to admit when you're wrong

so given this knowedge you'll just keep posting and convincing yourself you said something. i'm pretty sure though we both know the truth ;)

Forum List

Back