UCLA students get condemned by school and death threats for saying "There are only 2 genders"!!

You say you speak for God. Prove it.

Take your word that you speak for God? Of course not. So.....do you have anything beyond the same appeal to authority fallacy you can't possibly back up that you always use a crutch for the hapless horseehit you say?

The Shroud of Turin speaks for God. Science proved that.

When three shepherd children told the crown on July 13th that the Virgin Mary said she will perform a miracle for all to see on October 13th and the sun defies cosmic laws and terrifies the 70,000 on October 13th --- that was God speaking through children. Now go pretend it’s all a mass hallucination and pardon our rolling our eyes.

When the wooden statue of Mary in a convent in Akita, Japan weeps human tears or human blood 101 times before thousands, video taped and shown on Japanese TV in 1973, that is the Virgin Mary speaking for God.

When more than a quarter million Egyptians see the Virgin Mary atop a Coptic Cathedral parading across the roof top and domes on at least 20 different nights in 1968 amidst inexplicable colorful lights and plumes of smoke and flying doves --- and neither the government nor science can begin to explain it --- that is God speaking to a sinful world once again.

You may want to sit in on a Catholic exorcism and if you do not faint will be witness to a 10 year old possessed girl speaking in the most grotesque guttural language using the most vulgar blasphemous words --- then she may speak in Latin and other languages she would never have possibly known --- then speak of past events that occurred to strangers in the room. Yes it’s all a hoax repeated a thousand times. Or it is God speaking again, this time having to terrify us to wake us up.

The Shroud of Turin is fake. It was carbon dated or something and shown to originate in the 1400s I believe. Not 1 day A.D. I'm a Christian and would love for it to have been real....it's not.

EXORCISMS!!!! I did see one in person in upstate South Carolina in the early 80s. A child (forgot age). I heard what you spoke of. Not Latin. But a voice that was so deep and dark and evil....out of little girl. We saw it from the porch of a home and girl was 2 rooms inside the home with priests. I can't explain what the fuck it was I saw that day. But I will never...ever...forget that sound.
You need not believe anything reported. We have all been given more than enough evidence for God and for Jesus Christ God that miracles are merely to challenge the doubter, or also to bolster the faith of the believer.

So I have no quarrel with other believers who may reject said events, even though the scientific facts on the Shroud are so overwhelming and inexplicable by science itself that the flimsy carbon dating hardly can stand up to it. The carbon dating has been refuted by science itself not to mention the consensus is that the test was done on a patch of cloth that was used to repair the Shroud in 14th century or so. In addition a fire the Shroud was in may have altered its “molecular” make up. No matter, the evidence for this cloth being impossible for man to create is nothing short of supernatural.

Scores of scientific articles similar to this one disputing the carbon dating. Carbon 14 Dating of the Shroud of Turin Challenged

You say you speak for God. Prove it.

Take your word that you speak for God? Of course not. So.....do you have anything beyond the same appeal to authority fallacy you can't possibly back up that you always use a crutch for the hapless horseehit you say?

The Shroud of Turin speaks for God. Science proved that.

When three shepherd children told the crown on July 13th that the Virgin Mary said she will perform a miracle for all to see on October 13th and the sun defies cosmic laws and terrifies the 70,000 on October 13th --- that was God speaking through children. Now go pretend it’s all a mass hallucination and pardon our rolling our eyes.

When the wooden statue of Mary in a convent in Akita, Japan weeps human tears or human blood 101 times before thousands, video taped and shown on Japanese TV in 1973, that is the Virgin Mary speaking for God.

When more than a quarter million Egyptians see the Virgin Mary atop a Coptic Cathedral parading across the roof top and domes on at least 20 different nights in 1968 amidst inexplicable colorful lights and plumes of smoke and flying doves --- and neither the government nor science can begin to explain it --- that is God speaking to a sinful world once again.

You may want to sit in on a Catholic exorcism and if you do not faint will be witness to a 10 year old possessed girl speaking in the most grotesque guttural language using the most vulgar blasphemous words --- then she may speak in Latin and other languages she would never have possibly known --- then speak of past events that occurred to strangers in the room. Yes it’s all a hoax repeated a thousand times. Or it is God speaking again, this time having to terrify us to wake us up.

The Shroud of Turin is fake. It was carbon dated or something and shown to originate in the 1400s I believe. Not 1 day A.D. I'm a Christian and would love for it to have been real....it's not.

EXORCISMS!!!! I did see one in person in upstate South Carolina in the early 80s. A child (forgot age). I heard what you spoke of. Not Latin. But a voice that was so deep and dark and evil....out of little girl. We saw it from the porch of a home and girl was 2 rooms inside the home with priests. I can't explain what the fuck it was I saw that day. But I will never...ever...forget that sound.
You need not believe anything reported. We have all been given more than enough evidence for God and for Jesus Christ God that miracles are merely to challenge the doubter, or also to bolster the faith of the believer.

So I have no quarrel with other believers who may reject said events, even though the scientific facts on the Shroud are so overwhelming and inexplicable by science itself that the flimsy carbon dating hardly can stand up to it. The carbon dating has been refuted by science itself not to mention the consensus is that the test was done on a patch of cloth that was used to repair the Shroud in 14th century or so. In addition a fire the Shroud was in may have altered its “molecular” make up. No matter, the evidence for this cloth being impossible for man to create is nothing short of supernatural.

Scores of scientific articles similar to this one disputing the carbon dating. Carbon 14 Dating of the Shroud of Turin Challenged

Thanks. I'll read up on that.

Forum List

Back