Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until the world leaders see what a whore she is. They will be insulted where ever he brings her if he were to win.

f45e8c2bb467980aca8fdb8ca7a23025.jpg

In other words; you've got the hots for her.
Only in the dark with no chance of me seeing her glowing.

Yeah right. lol

Maybe you should learn Braille.
In the dark I can pretend she is chocolate..

So you DO fancy her?

What race? hahaha I don't care what the race is. 7 times out of 10 if a women has a choice of poverty with a out of work hat on backwards pants around his knees pretty boy or untold wealth with a sugar daddy she will take the candy.
I'm sorry you cant pick up women by virtue of being yourself and have lure them with money. I picked up hot women all the time when i was broke. I guess being Black has its advantages.

What? Dick size? I'm white, but I'll compare..being 6 5 has advantages too wink wink
No one said anything about a dick. Your insecurity is showing and its blocking your dick from view.
laugh.gif

That's cool I'll show anyway....sonwgarmt were you meaning in you code....
Judging by your insecurity, your gonna need a magnifying glass, some blood hounds and a search and rescue mission to find it.
laugh.gif

Nope, I'm good....its OK not all black men have big dicks........we won't tell

Obama: Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like: you work hard for what you want in life.
Translation: Barack and I were taught to apply for government assistance if you want something.

Obama: ...that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do.
Translation: Lie to your gullible supporters and rely on their stupidity to get what you want.

Obama: ...that you treat people with dignity and respect
Translation: Lie to people to get what you want, then throw them under the bus.

Obama: ...because we want our children and all children in this nation to know the only limits on the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.
Translation: We want black children to know how to get a handout from whitey without having to work for it.

LMAO Liberoidals melting down. Old Hagitha Helly Clinton's poll numbers falling like a dumb brick as we watch a lady of grace and perfected beauty steal the show. Our First Lady Melania (to be) will once again re-establish the dignity of the First Lady's office.

Ironic, since "dignity" was the word she skipped out of Michelle's speech... :rofl:

This thread just keeps on giving.

LMAO Jealous? Worried? You should be boy. :) Eat your heart out.. I hope all of you stankass leftist freaks meltdown and continue to try to attack her.. Roll the dice DUMMIES.

MarathonMike, post: 14779086
That was one short paragraph out of a very long and well delivered sincere speech. Yes it's very close and may have been lifted. To that I say So what? This is Liberal nitpicking 101.

Yeah. So what! Trump lies all the time. Plagiarism is a form of lying. Now he's got his wife lying for him and she's been caught. She told Matt Lauer that she wrote it with very little help.

Here's the perfect definition of plagiarism as cited from the Huffington Post;

“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect,” Trump told the thousands of Republican delegates and assembled media on Monday night in Cleveland.

In 2008, Mrs. Obama said, “You work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them.”

Trump’s spouse also lifted a line about children from Michelle Obama, saying, “We want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

In 2008, Michelle Obama said, “We want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

"your word is your bond isn't plagiarism."

Do You Think Honor Matters? Your Word is Your Bond.

Honor: Your Word is Your Bond

"Work hard for what you want in life" ? Check out brainy quotes. Treat people with respect? Give me a freaking break!!!!!!!

:lol:

Man oh man you liberals are just grasping for straws.

Leftie NUTBALLS melting down over half nude pics.. the same morons who toss salad on a daily basis ROFLMAO You can't make this shit up

LMAO Liberoidals melting down. Old Hagitha Helly Clinton's poll numbers falling like a dumb brick as we watch a lady of grace and perfected beauty steal the show. Our First Lady Melania (to be) will once again re-establish the dignity of the First Lady's office.

Ironic, since "dignity" was the word she skipped out of Michelle's speech... :rofl:

This thread just keeps on giving.

LMAO Jealous? Worried? You should be boy. :) Eat your heart out.. I hope all of you stankass leftist freaks meltdown and continue to try to attack her.. Roll the dice DUMMIES.

I'm not making that up at all. That passage was word for word except she omitted the word "dignity". I noted that about two hundred posts ago.

That doesn't amount to an "attack" --- it's simply reading the words. Melt down much?

Speaking of melt, want some cheese with that whine? I got some nice Muenster.

herman-cast.jpg

I just hope Donald doesn't go off the deep end again and violently rape and pull out Melania's hair - like he did Ivana.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
Wow Ivana was a hot piece back in the day....if she likes her hair pulled I would do it in seconds
Thats what the Chinese president will be thinking instead of listening seriously to Trump if he were to win. I bet money at least one world leader exchanges her for a favor to Trump.

Well you got me. . We know it would never be an option for the obamas...
Thats because no one views the FLOTUS as a whore. If Melania gets in there it will be like Vegas on a Friday night. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back