Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Liberoidals melting down. Old Hagitha Helly Clinton's poll numbers falling like a dumb brick as we watch a lady of grace and perfected beauty steal the show. Our First Lady Melania (to be) will once again re-establish the dignity of the First Lady's office.

Ironic, since "dignity" was the word she skipped out of Michelle's speech... :rofl:

This thread just keeps on giving.

LMAO Jealous? Worried? You should be boy. :) Eat your heart out.. I hope all of you stankass leftist freaks meltdown and continue to try to attack her.. Roll the dice DUMMIES.

I'm not making that up at all. That passage was word for word except she omitted the word "dignity". I noted that about two hundred posts ago.

Want some cheese with that whine? I got some nice Muenster.

herman-cast.jpg
Bwhahahaha Poleho is losing it..

Wait until the world leaders see what a whore she is. They will be insulted where ever he brings her if he were to win.

f45e8c2bb467980aca8fdb8ca7a23025.jpg

In other words; you've got the hots for her.
Only in the dark with no chance of me seeing her glowing.

Yeah right. lol

Maybe you should learn Braille.
In the dark I can pretend she is chocolate..

So you DO fancy her?
Fancy who? Melania? i'd have to be pretty hard up to fancy her.

I just hope Donald doesn't go off the deep end again and violently rape and pull out Melania's hair - like he did Ivana.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
Wow Ivana was a hot piece back in the day....if she likes her hair pulled I would do it in seconds
Thats what the Chinese president will be thinking instead of listening seriously to Trump if he were to win. I bet money at least one world leader exchanges her for a favor to Trump.

Well you got me. . We know it would never be an option for the obamas...
Thats because no one views the FLOTUS as a whore. If Melania gets in there it will be like Vegas on a Friday night. :laugh:
No one could ever mistake Chewbacca as attractive, no worries.. TrannyLicious? Ask Barack LOL

I just hope Donald doesn't go off the deep end again and violently rape and pull out Melania's hair - like he did Ivana.

Wow Ivana was a hot piece back in the day....if she likes her hair pulled I would do it in seconds
Thats what the Chinese president will be thinking instead of listening seriously to Trump if he were to win. I bet money at least one world leader exchanges her for a favor to Trump.

Thats because no one views the FLOTUS as a whore. If Melania gets in there it will be like Vegas on a Friday night. :laugh:
No, they view her as a man.

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?

The last time we had a lady of beauty and grace was Jackie O.. Melania Trump will be the world's most famous First Lady paving the way to a new era of elegance and class.
laugh.gif

Melania-3.jpg
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.. Look at the leftist fruitbats being sensitive over the human body.. ROFLMAO
Shes gorgeous? I'm not seeing it. She looks like a trailer park skank to be honest.

I'll bet you think Moochie is hot? LOL

Yeah right. lol

So you DO fancy her?

Dude you're full of shit.....fat black chicks are easy to come by....I just go to KFC and I'm in.......

This one has class and smarts

I'm not making that up at all. That passage was word for word except she omitted the word "dignity". I noted that about two hundred posts ago.

You were LYING then and you're LYING now.....show me the money, boy:

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com

Brave words for a violator of the editing other people's posts rule.

Fix that yet --- boy?

Obama: Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values. Like: you work hard for what you want in life.

Trump: ...the values that you work hard for what you want in life.

Obama: ...that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you’re gonna do.

Trump: ...that your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise.

Obama: ...that you treat people with dignity and respect

Trump: ...that you treat people with respect

Obama: ...because we want our children and all children in this nation to know the only limits on the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.

Trump: ...because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

No one could ever mistake Chewbacca as attractive, no worries.. TrannyLicious? Ask Barack LOL
I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you on. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.

Yeah right. lol

So you DO fancy her?

Yeah, she'd want to bed a member of #NiggaLivesMatter!

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?
Bend over and say ahhhhh .. now cry some more LMAO

LIBEROIDALS on official meltdown already and it's just one speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melania RULEZ!

Yeah right. lol

So you DO fancy her?

Dude you're full of shit.....fat black chicks are easy to come by....I just go to KFC and I'm in.......

Melania isnt a fat Black chick but obviously several thousand have come by her and I am betting they didnt even have to feed her.

I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you own. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.
Moochie a woman????????? ROFLMAOPIMP PROVE IT

Yeah right. lol

So you DO fancy her?

Melania isnt a fat Black chick but obviously several thousand have come by her and I am betting they didnt even have to feed her.

Careful... you sound suicidal.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back