Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you're full of shit.....fat black chicks are easy to come by....I just go to KFC and I'm in.......

This one has class and smarts
Melania isnt a fat Black chick but obviously several thousand have come by her and I am betting they didnt even have to feed her.

Careful... you sound suicidal.. :)
Wishful thinking on your part. I said Trumps wife was a skank. I didnt say i wouldnt do her on hard night....with the lights off...partially medicated.....well you get the point.
You nasty.. No conservative woman would ever allow you to infect them with your nastiness.. You deserve the ugly leftist BEASTS on your side.. LOL Enjoy
Conservative women typically like it nasty. Its like a release from them being so uptight all the time. Then they go back to being wives and society ladies.

That's right.....unlike dead fish hilary....who likes it nasty in thee server room.

Fancy who? Melania? i'd have to be pretty hard up to fancy her.

Dude you're full of shit.....fat black chicks are easy to come by....I just go to KFC and I'm in.......

Melania isnt a fat Black chick but obviously several thousand have come by her and I am betting they didnt even have to feed her.

Nahhj..fat black chicks are the best...ass for days ....big ole floppy tits......and instead of peanut butter um you just use grape soda.......wink wink
I'm not interested in your sexual preferences. You can have all the fat Black chicks you like. Love is love. I'm commenting on what a skank Trumps wife is.

I'm commenting on the current first lady.....fat black women that like chilling, Cuz they like that ass play
The current first lady is out of your league like forever and you never had a chance. Besides she isnt the one trying to get into the WH. She has already accomplished that feat.....twice.

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?
Bend over and say ahhhhh .. now cry some more LMAO

LIBEROIDALS on official meltdown already and it's just one speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melania RULEZ!
You're exhibiting delusions yet you think I'm the one suffering a meltdown.

:eusa_doh:

Well you got me. . We know it would never be an option for the obamas...
Thats because no one views the FLOTUS as a whore. If Melania gets in there it will be like Vegas on a Friday night. :laugh:
No one could ever mistake Chewbacca as attractive, no worries.. TrannyLicious? Ask Barack LOL
I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you on. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.

Chewbaca...you mean Janet Reno? I mean she is the hottest democrat.....you liberals like your women...hairy.....and Janet.....yum
No i mean Chewbaca.You brought him up so obviously you are sexually attracted to him. I have no clue who Janet Reno is. Is she one of the strippers you have to hire?

Chewy and me have a special bond......but you don't know who Janet Reno is? Uh....you. need to get edumacated son....look it up...she is pretty hot.

I'm commenting on the current first lady.....fat black women that like chilling, Cuz they like that ass play

He learned that from Lakota....out on the injun plains, one hole was the money hole, the other one the corn hole....thus the word....well, you get the drift. :lol:

Well you got me. . We know it would never be an option for the obamas...
Thats because no one views the FLOTUS as a whore. If Melania gets in there it will be like Vegas on a Friday night. :laugh:
No one could ever mistake Chewbacca as attractive, no worries.. TrannyLicious? Ask Barack LOL
I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you own. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.
Moochie a woman????????? ROFLMAOPIMP PROVE IT
Who is Moochie? Is that Melanias stripper name?

It's the fat chick Obama married

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?

LIBEROIDALS on official meltdown already and it's just one speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melania RULEZ!

Having an emotional meltdown too. If I had a dime for every exclamation mark......

Just demonstrates the hopelessly emotional basis for this entire exercise in malarkey.

Wishful thinking on your part. I said Trumps wife was a skank. I didnt say i wouldnt do her on hard night....with the lights off...partially medicated.....well you get the point.
You nasty.. No conservative woman would ever allow you to infect them with your nastiness.. You deserve the ugly leftist BEASTS on your side.. LOL Enjoy
Conservative women typically like it nasty. Its like a release from them being so uptight all the time. Then they go back to being wives and society ladies.

That's right.....unlike dead fish hilary....who likes it nasty in thee server room.
I'm sorry you find Hillary attractive. I wouldnt touch her with your....well you know what I was going to say.

♥Melania

You and your cop killin crew are all on official meltdown LOL

Fancy who? Melania? i'd have to be pretty hard up to fancy her.

Yeah black men have a high incidence of AIDs

I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you on. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.

Chewbaca...you mean Janet Reno? I mean she is the hottest democrat.....you liberals like your women...hairy.....and Janet.....yum
No i mean Chewbaca.You brought him up so obviously you are sexually attracted to him. I have no clue who Janet Reno is. Is she one of the strippers you have to hire?

Chewy and me have a special bond......but you don't know who Janet Reno is? Uh....you. need to get edumacated son....look it up...she is pretty hot.
I dont need to know about your sex life with Chewy. You think Melania is hot so I dont really trust your taste in women. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you own. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.
Moochie a woman????????? ROFLMAOPIMP PROVE IT
Who is Moochie? Is that Melanias stripper name?

It's the fat chick Obama married
Obama is married to a Black Queen and current FLOTUS. I didnt know he had a fat side chick named Moochie. I need some proof.

Nahhj..fat black chicks are the best...ass for days ....big ole floppy tits......and instead of peanut butter um you just use grape soda.......wink wink
I'm not interested in your sexual preferences. You can have all the fat Black chicks you like. Love is love. I'm commenting on what a skank Trumps wife is.

The current first lady is out of your league like forever and you never had a chance. Besides she isnt the one trying to get into the WH. She has already accomplished that feat.....twice.

Nah she's easy.....I sweet talk her with some America hate and the bring out a watermelon
.....I am hitting that...

The only people Moochie has out of her league are Zoo Keepers LMAO

I'm sorry you find Hillary attractive. I wouldnt touch her with your....well you know what I was going to say.

We agree...look at that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back