Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one could ever mistake Chewbacca as attractive, no worries.. TrannyLicious? Ask Barack LOL
I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you own. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.
Moochie a woman????????? ROFLMAOPIMP PROVE IT
Who is Moochie? Is that Melanias stripper name?

It's the fat chick Obama married
Obama is married to a Black Queen and current FLOTUS. I didnt know he had a fat side chick named Moochie. I need some proof.
You finally said something right.. Tranny Mooch is a Queen LOL

No one could ever mistake Chewbacca as attractive, no worries.. TrannyLicious? Ask Barack LOL
I'm pretty sure Chebacca turns you own. The FLOTUS is a real woman and doesnt have to depend on sex like the skank Trump is married to.

Obama is married to a Black Queen and current FLOTUS. I didnt know he had a fat side chick named Moochie. I need some proof.

Moochie ugly, but Nia long or Gabrielle union....yuuuumy

Isn't it interesting, we all take it for granted, Trump will be the next president.
Lash back at the Black president. The cons are willing to put a nut case in the WH with a whore for a wife all because he hinted on taking the US back to the 50's when white people had the right to keep from being out competed by non whites.

Last edited:

You like trannies name Mooch? Can you stay on topic? Where are you coming up with all these different women and cross dressers? You must lead a strange sex life.

Isn't it interesting, we all take it for granted, Trump will be the next president.
Lash back at the Black president. The cons are willing to but a nut case in the WH with a whore for a wife all because he hinted on taking the US back to the 50's when white people had the right to keep from being out competed by non whites.

Awww... Odumbo's criminal days coming to an end and you're finally starting to feel it? No more looting for you, burning down a CVS, targeting cops.. you must be heart broken. You'll get the hell over it or not.. No one gives a shit.

tinydancer, post: 14779416
. Man oh man you liberals are just grasping for straws.

She said she wrote it with very little help. So that was a lie if she didn't write it. Or now she will have to deny that she cut and pasted from Michele Obama's speech which makes her a fool in the eyes of the world if she expects anyone to believe that.

Or The Donald pays off some clod in his campaign to take the fall for giving his wife a little help.

But deny deny deny as you are doing will damage Trump's campaign, not because of the plagiarism itself, but because the words were lifted from Michele Obama's DNC speech in 2008.

It's a disgrace that Trump / the bastard of a husband / wanted to put his trophy wife on display and expected her English as a second language to produce a great speech on her own.

When she said she wrote it herself with very little help The Donald was there nodding in approval.

Trump's a liar but he usually can shake them off by deny deny deny - but this one is going to be much more difficult to shake because he is responsible for putting his wife in a horrible place and embarrassing the entire GOP on the very first night of the convention.

The best part is the whole night spent attacking HRC and fearmongering about ISIS going to destroy us unless Trump wins is all for naught.

The news tomorrow will be plagiarism and who done it and why.

Trump's way in over his head and it really showed tonight.

You like trannies name Mooch? Can you stay on topic? Where are you coming up with all these different women and cross dressers? You must lead a strange sex life.
LOL Mooch is the topic and you were the one who called shim a Queen Bwhahaha

Melania isnt a fat Black chick but obviously several thousand have come by her and I am betting they didnt even have to feed her.

Nahhj..fat black chicks are the best...ass for days ....big ole floppy tits......and instead of peanut butter um you just use grape soda.......wink wink
I'm not interested in your sexual preferences. You can have all the fat Black chicks you like. Love is love. I'm commenting on what a skank Trumps wife is.

I'm commenting on the current first lady.....fat black women that like chilling, Cuz they like that ass play
The current first lady is out of your league like forever and you never had a chance. Besides she isnt the one trying to get into the WH. She has already accomplished that feat.....twice.

Nah she's easy.....I sweet talk her with some America hate and the bring out a watermelon
.....I am hitting that...
Keep dreaming. She isnt like that ho you pay for every Sat night. :laugh:

Melania isnt a fat Black chick but obviously several thousand have come by her and I am betting they didnt even have to feed her.

Nahhj..fat black chicks are the best...ass for days ....big ole floppy tits......and instead of peanut butter um you just use grape soda.......wink wink
I'm not interested in your sexual preferences. You can have all the fat Black chicks you like. Love is love. I'm commenting on what a skank Trumps wife is.

I'm commenting on the current first lady.....fat black women that like chilling, Cuz they like that ass play
The current first lady is out of your league like forever and you never had a chance. Besides she isnt the one trying to get into the WH. She has already accomplished that feat.....twice.
The only people Moochie has out of her league are Zoo Keepers LMAO
I didnt know all white men were zoo keepers?

tinydancer, post: 14779416
. Man oh man you liberals are just grasping for straws.

She said she wrote it with very little help. So that was a lie if she didn't write it. Or now she will have to deny that she cut and pasted from Michele Obama's speech which makes her a fool in the eyes of the world if she expects anyone to believe that.

Or The Donald pays off some clod in his campaign to take the fall for giving his wife a little help.

But deny deny deny as you are doing will damage Trump's campaign, not because of the plagiarism itself, but because the words were lifted from Michele Obama's DNC speech in 2008.

It's a disgrace that Trump / the bastard of a husband / wanted to put his trophy wife on display and expected her English as a second language to produce a great speech on her own.

When she said she wrote it herself with very little help The Donald was there nodding in approval.

Trump's a liar but he usually can shake them off by deny deny deny - but this one is going to be much more difficult to shake because he is responsible for putting his wife in a horrible place and embarrassing the entire GOP on the very first night of the convention.

The best part is the whole night spent attacking HRC and fearmongering about ISIS going to destroy us unless Trump wins is all for naught.

The news tomorrow will be plagiarism and who done it and why.

Trump's way in over his head and it really showed tonight.

Yah but just think ---- this is only Day One of the Can You Top This convention. :eusa_dance:

You're not very good at this.. Let me guess, your IQ can be scored on a ruler? I'm guessing here but are you a person of color?

No. The topic is that Melania is a whore and trying to be a FLOTUS and she is stealing the current beautiful Black Queen FlOTUS speech. If you dont believe me look at the OP.

You're not very good at this.. Let me guess, your IQ can be scored on a ruler? I'm guessing here but are you a person of color?
I'm sorry i dont play by your rules. If you were smart you could best me but not many conservatives are smart enough to do that.

No. The topic is that Melania is a whore and trying to be a FLOTUS and she is stealing the current beautiful Black Queen FlOTUS speech. If you dont believe me look at the OP.

LMAO I literally spit my gum out laughing so hard reading your spew. Moochie a queen again.. We believe you!!

I'm sorry i dont play by your rules. If you were smart you could best me but not many conservatives are smart enough to do that.

We're not talking about 5th graders dummy.. LOL

LMAO I literally spit my gum out laughing so hard reading your spew. Moochie a queen again.. We believe you!!
I never claimed anyone named Moochie was a queen. I'm pretty sure there may be one out there I dont know about but I said the current FLOTUS was a beautiful Black Queen. Cant you read?

Your desperation is noted but you already supplied the link to Michelle ' words.

Fuckin A I did and there's not a single word that matches....you lose....continuously.

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
Well, hell. You must be reading the transcript of Michelle's speech with a cock in your mouth and balls covering your eyes to not see these words in the link you posted...

And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect...

Trump: My parents impressed on me the values: that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect.

:lmao:

Last edited:

We're not talking about 5th graders dummy.. LOL
I know. We are talking about you dumb conservatives.

Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back