Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

trump_3599957a-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

:) She's sooo beautiful.. Now put up Mooch's ape mug beside her LOL
No. shes really not beautiful. she looks like a cheap skank with too much makeup. If I put up a apes picture next to her there wouldnt be much difference.
roflmao You wish.. Moochelle Obama is literally the only person I've ever seen that could pass for a gorilla in a wig. It's a fact.

Your desperation is noted but you already supplied the link to Michelle ' words.

Fuckin A I did and there's not a single word that matches....you lose....continuously.

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
Well, hell. You must be reading the transcript of Michelle's speech with a cock in your mouth and balls covering your eyes to not see these words in the link you posted...

And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect...

Trump: My parents impressed on me the values: that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect.

:lmao:

like hell , watch them side by side....

Side-by-side of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama's speeches - CNN Video
:lmao:

Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

No. shes really not beautiful. she looks like a cheap skank with too much makeup. If I put up a apes picture next to her there wouldnt be much difference.
roflmao You wish.. Moochelle Obama is literally the only person I've ever seen that could pass for a gorilla in a wig. It's a fact.
No. i would never wish anyone looked like a skank or an ape. Who is Moochelle? Is she related to the POTUS?

No. i would never wish anyone looked like a skank or an ape. Who is Moochelle? Is she related to the POTUS?

Are you getting all teary eyed over the Mooch, your "Queen?"

Are you getting all teary eyed over the Mooch, your "Queen?"
Can you tell me who this Mooch is?

Was Joan right? I dont know about you but I saw Mr Winky on that other video with Ellen. LOL Moochie's Mr. Winky couldn't stay hidden.
Joan who?
Joan Rivers .. a Republican.
You mean the drunk chick that looks like an albino Michael Jackson on crack?

Joan-Rivers.jpg
Yea that one.. She was also the Queen of Gossip and outed Mooch LOL
Why is she talking about someone named Mooch? She should be getting her stuff straight. She looks like a train wreck.

Was Joan right? I dont know about you but I saw Mr Winky on that other video with Ellen. LOL Moochie's Mr. Winky couldn't stay hidden.
Joan who?

Joan-Rivers.jpg
Why is she talking about someone named Mooch? She should be getting her stuff straight. She looks like a train wreck.

It was her job to talk about celebrities and give the dirt on them. Unfortunately for you, your Queen turned out to be real Queen LOL

Wooohooo The Donald is going to win in a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarked for future entrtainment.

I'd wager you'll run away from this website again the day after the election.

:beer:
I'm so touched that you watch me so closely.. I wouldn't have the first fucking clue if you dropped dead. Just sayin :)
No one knows anyone here. And no one had to watch you closely to know you already suffered a mental breakdown on the forum and fled.

Joan who?

Joan-Rivers.jpg

It was her job to talk about celebrities and give the dirt on them. Unfortunately for you, your Queen turned out to be real Queen LOL
So she is a lowlife that runs around trying to get dirt on people? I thought she used to be a comedian? She should start telling jokes about herself now. No wonder you think she is someone special. Your taste in people is fucked up.

Wooohooo The Donald is going to win in a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarked for future entrtainment.

I'd wager you'll run away from this website again the day after the election.

:beer:
I'm so touched that you watch me so closely.. I wouldn't have the first fucking clue if you dropped dead. Just sayin :)
No one knows anyone here. And no one had to watch you closely to know you already suffered a mental breakdown on the forum and fled.
Actually, you just admitted you watched when I come and go.. you sound like a circus side freakshow.. Should I be concerned?

Joan-Rivers.jpg

So she is a lowlife that runs around trying to get dirt on people? I thought she used to be a comedian? She should start telling jokes about herself now.
Yea like Oprah the lowlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back