Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
really ?

do you want to post the text to both speeches and highlight the stolen lines for us or do you just want to throw some bullshit around?

Turn on your TV. They have them on a split screen. They play Michelle saying a line, and then Melania saying the exact same line. Line after line. I don't think the entire speech was plagiarized, but large sections of it were unmistakably copied.,

really ?

do you want to post the text to both speeches and highlight the stolen lines for us or do you just want to throw some bullshit around?

Turn on your TV. They have them on a split screen. They play Michelle saying a line, and then Melania saying the exact same line. Line after line. I don't think the entire speech was plagiarized, but large sections of it were unmistakably copied.,
I don't watch political candidates bloviate on the idiot box

If I'm going to be lied to I rather it be my wife telling me how sexy I am

Something to think about; convergent evolution. If it was word for word then she committed unrestrained and rampant plagiarism.

Trump is not paying attention. He should've been smarter than that in not thoroughly checking out her writer helpers. He has fucked up quite a few times, rampaging like a bull in a china shop. And if he is going to be so lax as to make his wife look like an idiot for her very first speech on his behalf, what is he going to overlook as POTUS? They both need babysitters it seems. She, for not checking herself. He, for not double checking her checking.

Why oh why are we doomed with these two running for POTUS. Both will not do us any favors. Hell, I'd rather that Sheriff run. He and the retired general as POTUS and VP is exactly what we need. Not the two running.

We are so doomed.

Further evidence of the disaster that is the Trump ‘campaign.’

Side-by-side of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama's speeches - CNN Video
You do know that that whole work hard for what you want topic has been included in countless speeches don't you?

It's practically public domain

Do you really want to deny something so blatant? It might be best to let something this definite go.You won't weasel them out of this one.

You do know that that whole work hard for what you want topic has been included in countless speeches don't you?

Th same topic is not plagiarism. The exact same words are.

So no one else can say work hard in a speech lest they be charged with plagiarism?

Tell me who said those words before Michelle in a speech?

You'll run out of fingers and toes to count on before 5 minutes is out

Last edited:

Th same topic is not plagiarism. The exact same words are.

So no one else can say work hard in a speech lest they be charged with plagiarism?

Tell me who aid those words before Michelle in a speech?

You'll run out of fingers and toes to count on before 5 minutes is out

Again. You're an idiot.

Do you really want to deny something so blatant? It might be best to let something this definite go.You won't weasel them out of this one.

Before you start saying I'm a Trump supporter I'm not

but Jesus H Christ on a Popsicle stick you people are reaching here

But let's get to the source

Both of them have plagiarized every parent that ever lived

Large parts of Mrs. Trump's speech in the 1st night of the republican convention were exact copies of Michelle Obama's speech in 2008. Plagiarism is an ugly word, but this time it's an accurate one. If Michelle Obama had done this, the republicans would be accusing her of everything from being a fraud, to being unfit to guard the fish at an aquarium. Mrs. Trump didn't even bother to alter the text a little to cover this up, she simply stole Michelle Obama's speech word for word. It's will be very interesting to see how the Trump campaign and the rest of the
republican fateful spins this one. This pathetic and dishonest.
:oops-28:
That's really sad if it is true, because Meliani said she wrote it herself and practiced it on the plane with Donald flying down there.

If this claim of plagiarism can be fact checked, it will unload a firestorm upon the two Trumps.

Large parts of Mrs. Trump's speech in the 1st night of the republican convention were exact copies of Michelle Obama's speech in 2008. Plagiarism is an ugly word, but this time it's an accurate one. If Michelle Obama had done this, the republicans would be accusing her of everything from being a fraud, to being unfit to guard the fish at an aquarium. Mrs. Trump didn't even bother to alter the text a little to cover this up, she simply stole Michelle Obama's speech word for word. It's will be very interesting to see how the Trump campaign and the rest of the
republican fateful spins this one. This pathetic and dishonest.
:oops-28:
That's really sad if it is true, because Meliani said she wrote it herself and practiced it on the plane with Donald flying down there.

If this claim of plagiarism can be fact checked, it will unload a firestorm upon the two Trumps.

Another delusional Hillary douche bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back