Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it was a great speech. It was one of Michelle's best.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
Denial is the GOP theme for 2016.

Donnie is the best example of the old saying, "Keep repeating a lie and eventually someone will believe it is true."
He does it on a daily basis.

Last edited:
YEA we to believe that (according to the media), Michelle Obama was the originator these phrases?
“We were raised with many of the same values.” About 1,640,000,000 results
“My parents impressed on me the value of that you work hard for what you want in life.” About 7,190,000 results

A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH shows Michelle doesn't own those lines ............ YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER "FOLLOWER" DEMOCRAT

If you knew anything about tits you'd know Melania's are God-given. Great speech...your little coven of critics are ignoring the reviews....she hit it out of the park. :banana:

Oh shit --- Horndog is right. Clearly it was Michelle who plagiarized Ivana, using that same teleprompter time machine app that allowed her husband to travel back in time to crash the economy retroactively so he could get elected.

Bastids!
Don’t Believe The Media: Michelle Obama Stole Her Speech, Not Melania Trump

4i6Ckte.gif

I don't believe it either...moochelle would have to know how to resd
Too funny in a very very ironic way.

BTW...have only gotten thru 6 pages so far......anyone mention the RickRoll slipped into the speech?

wbjXodF.jpg

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Liberal attack machine out early. Guess we must take the focus off law enforcement which was also a theme last night. Oh well...if she did plagerize a speech of Ms. Obama she did it better and looked way hotter doing it.

Melania s obviously modeling herself after Michelle Obama

Nothing wrong with that

I'm looking forward to donald's speech

"Four score and seven years ago the only think we had to fear was fear itself. I have a dream where we ask not what our country can do for you, but what you can do for you country. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit Atlantic City. To be or not to be!"

Nope build a wall, kill terrorists, lower taxes, hilary clinton is a criminal and so ugly I wouldn't let her lick my ass......oh and make America Great again!
I'm so sorry....:itsok: This RNC must be very painful for you.

But she is next First Lady. That's the last laugh. People don't vote for First Lady...MSNBC dip shits cannot realize that.

I'm looking forward to donald's speech

"Four score and seven years ago the only think we had to fear was fear itself. I have a dream where we ask not what our country can do for you, but what you can do for you country. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit Atlantic City. To be or not to be!"

Nope build a wall, kill terrorists, lower taxes, hilary clinton is a criminal and so ugly I wouldn't let her lick my ass......oh and make America Great again!
I'm so sorry....:itsok: This RNC must be very painful for you.
Great first day of convention. One of the best ever.

They refuse to take ownership for lifting chunks of her speech from Michelle Obama.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back