Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

I'm just waking up hearing this story with clips and all. It's finally time to realize that Trump supporters don't care about anything and then when caught blames it on everyone else.
Just look at the meltdowns on this thread. They have sold their souls and can't go back now.
What meltdown? Nobody gives a shit...that's the beautiful thing. Nobody's vote has changed either way. LMFAO.

The last time we had a lady of beauty and grace was Jackie O.. Melania Trump will be the world's most famous First Lady paving the way to a new era of elegance and class.
laugh.gif

Melania-3.jpg
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.. Look at the leftist fruitbats being sensitive over the human body.. ROFLMAO
Shes gorgeous? I'm not seeing it. She looks like a trailer park skank to be honest.

I'll bet you think Moochie is hot? LOL
Class is hot.....sluttiness is not.

Plagiarism.

Joe Biden. Vice President.

Al Gore. Vice President.

John Walsh.

Melania Trump. Wife of candidate.

She has brought shame and disgrace to America. Our way of life will be changed forever.

Oh the outrage.

Who fucking cares.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
Her speech was good. The speech was much bigger than the plaguerized sentence.
But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

It is not on Melanie, it is on the Trump campaign.

He hires the best people!
they're huuuuuuuuuge

:rofl:

Most said Melania was the best part of the evening, you can't blame her for the speech writer's work.

It's amazing to watch cons defend plagiarism.

You should be BANNED for knowingly posting lies.....
Lol at the guy who was a trump hater a few weeks ago.

It's amazing to watch cons defend plagiarism.

You should be BANNED for knowingly posting lies.....
Lol at the guy who was a trump hater a few weeks ago.
Another soul...bought and paid for......

The last time we had a lady of beauty and grace was Jackie O.. Melania Trump will be the world's most famous First Lady paving the way to a new era of elegance and class.
laugh.gif

Melania-3.jpg
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.. Look at the leftist fruitbats being sensitive over the human body.. ROFLMAO
Shes gorgeous? I'm not seeing it. She looks like a trailer park skank to be honest.

I'll bet you think Moochie is hot? LOL
Class is hot.....sluttiness is not.
Huma? Keep her away from Bill. Can't blame him. I wouldn't touch Hillary with JFK's dick.

They refuse to take ownership for lifting chunks of her speech from Michelle Obama.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
But in your usual fashion of unequal scholarship you say nothing if barry lifts words from Deval Patrick

So you admit it was plagorized.

(psssst.....'Plagorized'? It's 'plagiarized'. Get a tele-prompter. :p)

If they're going to use black/white (concrete) thinking. They better learn to spell.

20?? WTF are you talking about.....

She said she wrote it.

FACT: It was copies word for word...

This will last the next two news cycles and is a major embarrassment.

Look at the comparison. Mrs. Trump is awesome.

Most said Melania was the best part of the evening, you can't blame her for the speech writer's work.

I'm thinking she actually did write that section herself. She googled good speeches and then copy pasted the words.

She is the only one dumb enough to not know she would be caught.

Jared Kushner would have known that speech would have been easily flagged.

I demand an apology from everyone who uses clunky platitudes like, "my word is my bond".

That phrase was also used by Jessica Atreides as the Fremen Sayyadina in Frank Herbert's classic novel DUNE, in 1965.

Just a thought.

It's funny how Democrats jump to claim someone else's good thing but refuse to accept any criticism whatsoever. Stunted people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back