Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

20?? WTF are you talking about.....

She said she wrote it.

FACT: It was copies word for word...

This will last the next two news cycles and is a major embarrassment.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

20?? WTF are you talking about.....

She said she wrote it.

FACT: It was copies word for word...

This will last the next two news cycles and is a major embarrassment.

Who gives a fuck.

I'm looking forward to donald's speech

"Four score and seven years ago the only think we had to fear was fear itself. I have a dream where we ask not what our country can do for you, but what you can do for you country. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit Atlantic City. To be or not to be!"

Nope build a wall, kill terrorists, lower taxes, hilary clinton is a criminal and so ugly I wouldn't let her lick my ass......oh and make America Great again!
I'm so sorry....:itsok: This RNC must be very painful for you.
Great first day of convention. One of the best ever.
Democrats thruout the nation agree. :2up:

I think it is wonderful that Melania Trump is modeling herself after Michelle Obama

She has chosen a good role model

Her speech was good. The speech was much bigger than the plaguerized sentence.
But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

It is not on Melanie, it is on the Trump campaign.
Yes, it's on the Trump campaign. That's what everyone is saying.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mrs. Trump thought they were good words but that someone needed to say them and actually mean it/them. :p

I demand an apology from everyone who uses clunky platitudes like, "my word is my bond".

I'm just waking up hearing this story with clips and all. It's finally time to realize that Trump supporters don't care about anything and then when caught blames it on everyone else.

I'm just waking up hearing this story with clips and all. It's finally time to realize that Trump supporters don't care about anything and then when caught blames it on everyone else.
Just look at the meltdowns on this thread. They have sold their souls and can't go back now.

But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

He hires the best people!

Yes, it's on the Trump campaign. That's what everyone is saying.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Nobody cares about next day liberal attack machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back