Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPR just quoted both speeches -- Michelle's first and Meliani's right after it -- and it was copied word for word.

Therefore I doubt Meliani wrote this herself as she claimed.

It was written for her by some speech writer who wanted to torpedo The Donald.

Heads will fly over this snafu.

NPR just quoted both speeches -- Michelle's first and Meliani's right after it -- and it was copied word for word.

Sorry, I read both passages, and it was not copied.

End of story.

I don't see it. Just because she says something similar, that doesn't make it plagiarism, which means a word for word copy of all or parts of the speech.
Well the morning news on NPR should give you quite the eye opening revelation then so that you can pull your head out of your azz you fokking coc sukking douche bag.

There's no "revelation." I'm not surprised at all that NPR would lie.

Another delusional Hillary douche bag.
Fokk U douche bag. You're going to the ignore list you coc sucker.

ROFL! Correction: another delusional Hillary douche bag whose afraid of a little honest debate.

man-laughing.jpg

I don't see it. Just because she says something similar, that doesn't make it plagiarism, which means a word for word copy of all or parts of the speech.
Well the morning news on NPR should give you quite the eye opening revelation then so that you can pull your head out of your azz you fokking coc sukking douche bag.

here goy boi

side by side

Side-by-side of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama's speeches - CNN Video

here goy boi

side by side

Side-by-side of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama's speeches - CNN Video

They are similar, not identical. The later is plagiarism. The former isn't.

So she lied?

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
No it wasn't. You're lying!
When those words came out of Moochies mouth it was the SAME mouth that said she had NEVER been proud of America. SHE outright lied.

When those words came out of future first lady Trumps mouth they came from a woman who had been raised in Soviet country so she KNEW the value.

Moochie was lip service and first lady Trump was heart.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
Google

Read it and weep -

She was just trying to overshadow Donnie's WWE entrance....:banana:

Donnie Note to Self: 'Before I do a silhouette entrance in the future, I really need to work out so I don't look like a stuffed pillow.'

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
No it wasn't. You're lying!
When those words came out of Moochies mouth it was the SAME mouth that said she had NEVER been proud of America. SHE outright lied.

When those words came out of future first lady Trumps mouth they came from a woman who had been raised in Soviet country so she KNEW the value.

Moochie was lip service and first lady Trump was heart.

Deflect Failure!

Here is the graph in question from Melania Trump's speech:

"From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life: that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily life.”

Here is the graph from Obama's 2008 speech.

“And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them,” Michelle Obama said, according to a transcript from CNN.

Melania Trump speech appears to plagiarize Michelle Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back