Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

trump_3599957a-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

:) She's sooo beautiful.. Now put up Mooch's ape mug beside her LOL
melania-trump-michelle-obama-680x365.jpg

Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

LMFAO and that's one of her best pics.. Poor Mooch- Just think , that's with a make up artist too!

Wooohooo The Donald is going to win in a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarked for future entrtainment.

I'd wager you'll run away from this website again the day after the election.

:beer:
I'm so touched that you watch me so closely.. I wouldn't have the first fucking clue if you dropped dead. Just sayin :)
No one knows anyone here. And no one had to watch you closely to know you already suffered a mental breakdown on the forum and fled.
Actually, you just admitted you watched when I come and go.. you sound like a circus side freakshow.. Should I be concerned?
I admitted no such thing. You're suffering from delusions again. Pointing out you ran from the forum after having a breakdown, is not noting when you come and go.

:dig::eusa_shifty:
Wooohooo The Donald is going to win in a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so touched that you watch me so closely.. I wouldn't have the first fucking clue if you dropped dead. Just sayin :)
No one knows anyone here. And no one had to watch you closely to know you already suffered a mental breakdown on the forum and fled.
Actually, you just admitted you watched when I come and go.. you sound like a circus side freakshow.. Should I be concerned?
I admitted no such thing. You're suffering from delusions again. Pointing out you ran from the forum after having a breakdown, is not noting when you come and go.

Sure ya did Sybil..

Odumbo's criminal days

LMFAO and that's one of her best pics.. Poor Mooch- Just think , that's with a make up artist too!
Is Mooch that hideous chick on the left? I know you keep talking about her.

Oops, a video of Melania taken before the speech where she claims she wrote most of the speech herself has surfaced. Trump campaign says it was written by speech writers. Looks like Melania could be a liar just like her husband.

:dig::eusa_shifty:

Sure ya did Sybil..
Great, looks like you need it explained to ya...
icon_rolleyes.gif

For me to note your coming and going would require me to know when you went and returned. Yet I didn't. While I did happen to be on a thread where you freaked out and announced you could not post here anymore, I have no clue when you decided to give it another try thanks to meds and therapy.

See what just happened there? I demonstrated again how you're suffering from delusions. Possibly brought on by Melania getting caught plagiarizing Michelle Obama, her better.

Last edited:
Oops, a video of Melania taken before the speech where she claims she wrote most of the speech herself has surfaced. Trump campaign says it was written by speech writers. Looks like Melania could be a liar just like her husband.
Do you really think that's gonna make Trump lose the election?

too stupid to get their story straight, telling a lie to cover for another lie

not White House material by a long shot.

to stupid to get their story straight, telling a lie to cover for another lie

Irony.

to stupid to get their story straight, telling a lie to cover for another lie

Irony.

keyboard ... spilled dp on it, sticky keys

Large parts of Mrs. Trump's speech in the 1st night of the republican convention were exact copies of Michelle Obama's speech in 2008. Plagiarism is an ugly word, but this time it's an accurate one. If Michelle Obama had done this, the republicans would be accusing her of everything from being a fraud, to being unfit to guard the fish at an aquarium. Mrs. Trump didn't even bother to alter the text a little to cover this up, she simply stole Michelle Obama's speech word for word. It's will be very interesting to see how the Trump campaign and the rest of the
republican fateful spins this one. This pathetic and dishonest.
:oops-28:

really ?

do you want to post the text to both speeches and highlight the stolen lines for us or do you just want to throw some bullshit around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back