Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.

trump_3599957a-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Odumbo's criminal days

What Criminal Days? Republicans have held the House and Senate for years but no impeachment proceedings ever once. Nothing.

You can stop calling our first black president a criminal because the truth is he is not. Not even close.
She has to go off topic because she is starting to realize that Melanias whorish past is not going to be a good fit for the position of FLOTUS.
It's good to see you're acknowledging Trump is going to win.

Odumbo's criminal days

He very well could win. White people are fucking scared.

Was Joan right? I dont know about you but I saw Mr Winky on that other video with Ellen. LOL Moochie's Mr. Winky couldn't stay hidden.

Your desperation is noted but you already supplied the link to Michelle ' words.

Fuckin A I did and there's not a single word that matches....you lose....continuously.

Transcript: Michelle Obama's 'One Nation' - CNN.com
Well, hell. You must be reading the transcript of Michelle's speech with a cock in your mouth and balls covering your eyes to not see these words in the link you posted...

And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect...

Trump: My parents impressed on me the values: that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect.

:lmao:

like hell , watch them side by side....

Side-by-side of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama's speeches - CNN Video

All of you cop killing thugz, exit left.. keep your promise and get the fuck out of my country.. MOVE like you promised and take the Predator aka Whoopie with you. lol

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?
Bend over and say ahhhhh .. now cry some more LMAO

LIBEROIDALS on official meltdown already and it's just one speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melania RULEZ!
You're exhibiting delusions yet you think I'm the one suffering a meltdown.

:eusa_doh:
You and your cop killin crew are all on official meltdown LOL
Drools the idiot who thinks Melania Trump is the new First Lady.

:eusa_doh:

All of you cop killing thugz, exit left.. keep your promise and get the fuck out of my country.. MOVE like you promised and take the Predator aka Whoopie with you. lol

If thats directed at me I hate to tell you i wont be moving nor did I ever promise to move. I will stay here and make your life a living hell just to spite you. :laugh:

If it were truly your country then you could make me move.....but you cant....so sad....too bad.

If thats directed at me I hate to tell you i wont be moving nor did I ever promise to move. I will stay here and make your life a living hell just to spite you. :laugh:
You don't even know me Dumbo.. LOL The only thing miserable is your wife and your left hand on Saturday Nights.

Odumbo's criminal days

Looks more like YOU'RE the one who is fucking scared.

You don't even know me Dumbo.. LOL The only thing miserable is your wife and your left hand on Saturday Nights.
If I dont know you then why did you claim I promised to move?

Odumbo's criminal days

:) She's sooo beautiful.. Now put up Mooch's ape mug beside her LOL

Odumbo's criminal days

Thats because youre looking in the mirror.

It wont matter who the POTUS is for me. If I survived that clown Bush i can survive Trump and make some good money while I am at it.

Odumbo's criminal days

:) She's sooo beautiful.. Now put up Mooch's ape mug beside her LOL
No. shes really not beautiful. she looks like a cheap skank with too much makeup. If I put up a apes picture next to her there wouldnt be much difference.

Thats because youre looking in the mirror.

It wont matter who the POTUS is for me. If I survived that clown Bush i can survive Trump and make some good money while I am at it.
Selling drugs will be illegal again under a Trump Presidency. Maybe you Baby Momma's will support yo azz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back