Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is much worse...

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

Fake tits. Fake speech. Fake book. Fake wealth. Fake accomplishments. Fake university.
Fake Indian?

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

20?? WTF are you talking about.....

She said she wrote it.

FACT: It was copies word for word...

This will last the next two news cycles and is a major embarrassment.

Look at the comparison. Mrs. Trump is awesome.

Yup! The Best Money can Buy!

America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
You know that thinking she's the new First Lady is actually you exhibiting delusions on the forum, right?
Bend over and say ahhhhh .. now cry some more LMAO

LIBEROIDALS on official meltdown already and it's just one speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melania RULEZ!
You're exhibiting delusions yet you think I'm the one suffering a meltdown.

:eusa_doh:
You and your cop killin crew are all on official meltdown LOL
Drools the idiot who thinks Melania Trump is the new First Lady.

:eusa_doh:
"Thinks"....what an odd word to use when referring to LGS.

Of course it was a great speech. It was one of Michelle's best.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
They've been denying all morning in the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.

You mean the drunk chick that looks like an albino Michael Jackson on crack?

Joan-Rivers.jpg
Yea that one.. She was also the Queen of Gossip and outed Mooch LOL
Why is she talking about someone named Mooch? She should be getting her stuff straight. She looks like a train wreck.

It was her job to talk about celebrities and give the dirt on them. Unfortunately for you, your Queen turned out to be real Queen LOL
So she is a lowlife that runs around trying to get dirt on people? I thought she used to be a comedian? She should start telling jokes about herself now.
Yea like Oprah the lowlife.
Oprah....the very rich accomplished woman compared to.......what have you accomplished again?

Wooohooo The Donald is going to win in a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarked for future entrtainment.

I'd wager you'll run away from this website again the day after the election.

:beer:
I'm so touched that you watch me so closely.. I wouldn't have the first fucking clue if you dropped dead. Just sayin :)
No one knows anyone here. And no one had to watch you closely to know you already suffered a mental breakdown on the forum and fled.
More than one already....after Drumpf loses in November, she'll run away...the only question is will she do a meltdown before taking a powder.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

She said she wrote it.

She has the best tits money can buy. Her face has been completely reconstructed. With all that money spent, she should look incredible. But somehow, with that squint, she looks suspiciously like Renee Zellweger.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.
Is that why you've posted so much on this thread?

I have to say reading this thread has been very amusing

Is that why you've posted so much on this thread?
Got to piss on the fire of stupidity.

She said she wrote it.

She has the best tits money can buy. Her face has been completely reconstructed. With all that money spent, she should look incredible. But somehow, with that squint, she looks suspiciously like Renee Zellweger.

Because Michelle is a hottie. Lol.

What's the problem? Joe Biden is known for plagiarizing speeches and everyone loves him.

Doesn't matter to me, I'm not voting for Dump or Hilliary and nothing they say could persuade me otherwise. You all can go on and continue to drink the Flavor Aid, but if those two are the best the Democruds and Repukelicans have to offer us, I weep for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back