Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
No it wasn't. You're lying!
When those words came out of Moochies mouth it was the SAME mouth that said she had NEVER been proud of America. SHE outright lied.

When those words came out of future first lady Trumps mouth they came from a woman who had been raised in Soviet country so she KNEW the value.

Moochie was lip service and first lady Trump was heart.
Another excuse variation..."lip service vs. heart"......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melania Trump Plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama
Mrs. Trump appears to have lifted two paragraphs almost verbatim from Mrs. Obama.

If this isn't a slap in the face of Trumps ignorant base, nothing is and I mean nothing. This man, is so immune to critizism and just out and out lies, that his campaign deliberately and with intent, not only shitted all over Obama's wife by stealing her speech, they also sent a message to their loyal base, NOTHING ORIGINAL OR NEW WILL EVER COME FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE TRUMP CAMP AND YOU LOYAL IGNORANT SUCKERS WILL LIKE IT!!

Its almost like abusing the elderly, this camp...really sad!!

Further evidence of the disaster that is the Trump ‘campaign.’

Side-by-side of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama's speeches - CNN Video
You do know that that whole work hard for what you want topic has been included in countless speeches don't you?

It's practically public domain
Ok...so this is the latest excuse...."practically public domain"....

How many times have you heard a pol say

HArd work
Parents
Values
My word

etc?

There are only so many ways those hackneyed sentiments can be strung together before things repeat

Of course it was a great speech. It was one of Michelle's best.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
They've been denying all morning in the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.
Fifth "Nobody gives a shit" in two pages.

Donald Dumb, along with his family and his camp has made a complete mockery of our political system and the fact, his supporters keep defending this moronic clown only solidifies the fact, our system is broken. To love and support ignorance on any scale proves finally, that the american stupid, ie white people will go to any lengths at this point to not only see that this country is destroyed, just as the Nazi's did, but is doing so all cloaked and rubber stamped by racism.

Both used very common phrases. Heard them many times prior to Michelle even used them.

Let's examine the meanings though.

My word is my bond, I do what I say I'll do..........

If you like your insurance plan, you can keep it.

Seems to me BO doesn't beleive the meaning of the phrase.

But at this point in time, what does it matter?

Of course it was a great speech. It was one of Michelle's best.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
They've been denying all morning in the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.
Fifth "Nobody gives a shit" in two pages.
I really and truly don't give a shit.

Neither candidate is qualified to be President.

Damn nigga, you must be racist as fuck. This shit happens all the time.
Do you think Michelle created that line? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back