Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could hiccup and it would be more substance than you've ever had.....deary.
People like you who defend and support Trump at this point are completely useless.

Well you've always been pretty much useless. By the way you were supposed to leave the forum when I proved you wrong on that warehouse fire....did you lie like you accuse others of?

You're not to be taken serious or at your word

Donald Dumb, along with his family and his camp has made a complete mockery of our political system and the fact, his supporters keep defending this moronic clown only solidifies the fact, our system is broken. To love and support ignorance on any scale proves finally, that the american stupid, ie white people will go to any lengths at this point to not only see that this country is destroyed, just as the Nazi's did, but is doing so all cloaked and rubber stamped by racism.
The Nazi card is a loser.

However, maybe she saw Michelle's speech and remembered the line and liked it, and used it. How would that mean she lied about it? Lots of folks are not happy with the way things have been going, that's why Trump ended up on top, with all his flaws. People left and right want a real change.

I don't see it. Just because she says something similar, that doesn't make it plagiarism, which means a word for word copy of all or parts of the speech.
Of course you don't see it.
I don't see what doesn't exist.
She could have read Michelle's entire speech and you wouldn't see it. That's the point.

lol

In the grand scheme of things, l don't think this is a big deal.

But it demonstrates once again that it's amateur hour on the Trump campaign. They have a remarkable ability to fuck things up at exactly the right time.

Melania Trump Plagiarized Her Convention Speech From Michelle Obama
Mrs. Trump appears to have lifted two paragraphs almost verbatim from Mrs. Obama.

If this isn't a slap in the face of Trumps ignorant base, nothing is and I mean nothing. This man, is so immune to critizism and just out and out lies, that his campaign deliberately and with intent, not only shitted all over Obama's wife by stealing her speech, they also sent a message to their loyal base, NOTHING ORIGINAL OR NEW WILL EVER COME FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE TRUMP CAMP AND YOU LOYAL IGNORANT SUCKERS WILL LIKE IT!!

Its almost like abusing the elderly, this camp...really sad!!
Nobody gives a shit. Get a life.

I don't see it. Just because she says something similar, that doesn't make it plagiarism, which means a word for word copy of all or parts of the speech.
Of course you don't see it.
I don't see what doesn't exist.
She could have read Michelle's entire speech and you wouldn't see it. That's the point.

No matter how desperately you try to spin it, douche bag, her speech wasn't plagiarized. a few sentences that sound similar isn't plagiarism.

Unlike Michelle Mrs. Trumps knuckles don't drag on the ground when she walks.

Which is worse, a POTUS candidate lying about dead americans or two potential first ladies using the same words?

I understand that you dems are desperate because you know that Hillary is a very damaged candidate------------but come on, is this the best you can come up with?

Uhm....plagiarizing isn't the same as lying. ;)
First the lying mother of a family of liars said SHE wrote the speech with very little help which was a lie, because when caught plagiarizing Obama it suddenly became OTHERS wrote her speech , and that IS lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back