Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
Liberal attack machine out early. Guess we must take the focus off law enforcement which was also a theme last night. Oh well...if she did plagerize a speech of Ms. Obama she did it better and looked way hotter doing it.

How can you tell what with those blinders so firmly attached to your eyes and ears?

This was a disgrace.

Oh please, that lying piece of garbage Barack Obama needs to apologize to all of us for his weak stance on terrorism, weak economic recovery, open border policy, a bad healthcare plan that he lied about and his fascination with allowing men in the women's room. Melania owes no one an apology. With that said, if you said Trump needs to fire a speech writer I'd agree.

Oopsie. I'm betting same Teleprompter operator both times.

The Ironic thing is the Wingnuts jeered when Michelle said them and cheered when the Mail Order Bride From Hell said them.

They always were a gullible sort.
CnulKoSWYAAylNp.jpg

Damn nigga, you must be racist as fuck. This shit happens all the time.
Do you think Michelle created that line? LOL
Happens all the time my black ass......if this was liberals, you morons would be slinging shit all over the place. Everybody's a gotdamn racist if they call you morons out, get the fuck outta here, your too fuckin stupid to talk to.

I could hiccup and it would be more substance than you've ever had.....deary.
People like you who defend and support Trump at this point are completely useless.

Well you've always been pretty much useless. By the way you were supposed to leave the forum when I proved you wrong on that warehouse fire....did you lie like you accuse others of?

You're not to be taken serious or at your word
As if I believe anything coming out of Texas? YOu people lie all the time.

Happens all the time my black ass......if this was liberals, you morons would be slinging shit all over the place. Everybody's a gotdamn racist if they call you morons out, get the fuck outta here, your too fuckin stupid to talk to.

:rolleyes:

Of course you don't see it.
I don't see what doesn't exist.
She could have read Michelle's entire speech and you wouldn't see it. That's the point.

No matter how desperately you try to spin it, douche bag, her speech wasn't plagiarized. a few sentences that sound similar isn't plagiarism.
Yeah, sure. It was just pure coincidence that two paragraphs of her speech were almost verbatim What Michelle Obama said 8 years ago.

seems to me that you dems should be flattered that Melania and Michelle share some of the same views.

This is much ado about nothing, no one is going to change their vote because of this.
Of course no one is going to change their vote over this. No one really gives a shit about this. The funniest part is how the moronic right is acting like she didn't plagiarize Michelle.

Last edited:
LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
Her speech was good. The speech was much bigger than the plaguerized sentence.
But you do not copy a portion of a speech of the wife of the President you are trashing.

It is not on Melanie, it is on the Trump campaign.

He hires the best people!

---- with the best words!

Boy she is totally gorgeous. Conservative women usually are. Liberal chicks are pigs ass ugly.

Big mf difference you dumb fool...the man owned up to it and spoke on it. Trump is denying everything, dumb shit for brains ingrate

So what night is Vince McMahon coming in and letting Donnie body slam him?

Big mf difference you dumb fool...the man owned up to it and spoke on it. Trump is denying everything, dumb shit for brains ingrate

You seem upset....LOL

Which is worse, a POTUS candidate lying about dead americans or two potential first ladies using the same words?

I understand that you dems are desperate because you know that Hillary is a very damaged candidate------------but come on, is this the best you can come up with?
8 gop-led investigations later proves you're the liar, not Hillary.

the FBI is not the GOP. Hillary lied, deal with it.
I'm talking about the eight GOP-led investigations into Benghazi. Don't be so stupid.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.

I'm just waking up hearing this story with clips and all. It's finally time to realize that Trump supporters don't care about anything and then when caught blames it on everyone else.
Here's what boggles the mind...I understand Trump supporters lack the intelligence to realize Melania plagiarized Michelle's speech (side note: couldn't they find anyone in the GOP to steal a speech from???) but are they so dumb they didn't think others (read: everyone who has an IQ more than 100 who aren't supporting Trump?) wouldn't notice?????

I'm just waking up hearing this story with clips and all. It's finally time to realize that Trump supporters don't care about anything and then when caught blames it on everyone else.
Just look at the meltdowns on this thread. They have sold their souls and can't go back now.

Gotta read the signs....

Emergency-Exit-Engraved-Sign-SE-5123.png

"Gee Wally --- whatta we do now?"

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back