Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
America fell in love with the new First Lady tonight and will for the first time in nearly 8 yrs, have someone they're not ashamed of who is beautiful. articulate, intelligent..

♥Melania
A terrific plagiarizer....simply the best...
That plagiarizing was....YUUGE!
She is 5 times easier on the eyes than Mrs. Obama. Plagerize all you want babe.

It's "plagiarize", Whiz Kid.

White women love copying black women....our lips our ass our men our hair styles, weave, butts and now our words!!

I don't see what doesn't exist.
She could have read Michelle's entire speech and you wouldn't see it. That's the point.

No matter how desperately you try to spin it, douche bag, her speech wasn't plagiarized. a few sentences that sound similar isn't plagiarism.
Yeah, sure. It was just pure coincidence that two paragraphs of her speech were almost verbatim What Michelle Obama said 8 years ago.

seems to me that you dems should be flattered that Melania and Michelle share some of the same views.

This is much ado about nothing, no one is going to change their vote because of this.
Of course no one is going to change their vote over this. No one really gives a shit about this. The funniest part is how the moronic right is acting like she didn't plagiarize Michelle.
Well because you guys claim she's an idiot. So if anything, her speech writer did it.

Damn nigga, you must be racist as fuck. This shit happens all the time.
Do you think Michelle created that line? LOL
Happens all the time my black ass......if this was liberals, you morons would be slinging shit all over the place. Everybody's a gotdamn racist if they call you morons out, get the fuck outta here, your too fuckin stupid to talk to.
You got me confused with a hack. Ignorant ass nigga

Happens all the time my black ass......if this was liberals, you morons would be slinging shit all over the place. Everybody's a gotdamn racist if they call you morons out, get the fuck outta here, your too fuckin stupid to talk to.

:rolleyes:

Big mf difference you dumb fool...the man owned up to it and spoke on it. Trump is denying everything, dumb shit for brains ingrate

You seem upset....LOL

You always get me upset, Sassy.....its like having a fur ball in your throat.

Of course it was a great speech. It was one of Michelle's best.

There's no similarity, no "plagiarism", no nothing, sucker! You morons are so easily tricked.:eusa_doh:

I hope you are Trump's campaign adviser. No similarity??? Deny! Deny! Deny!

Trump goes down if he denies any similarity.
They've been denying all morning in the media.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Nobody gives a shit. Now their loss of job to China affects them. Nobody cares about a future First Lady and her speech.
Fifth "Nobody gives a shit" in two pages.

Going on six hundred posts of Shits Ungiven in under 12 hours.

Now that's what I call constipation.

They refuse to take ownership for lifting chunks of her speech from Michelle Obama.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
But in your usual fashion of unequal scholarship you say nothing if barry lifts words from Deval Patrick

So you admit it was plagorized.

What's plagorize?

tyroneweaver
Maybe hazlnut "need to appologize" for her whole subject line plagiarizing Ebonics?

:rolleyes:

Big mf difference you dumb fool...the man owned up to it and spoke on it. Trump is denying everything, dumb shit for brains ingrate

You seem upset....LOL

You always get me upset, Sassy.....its like having a fur ball in your throat.

You've had a furball in your throat? LOL

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.
aabrkw.jpg

Maybe both ladies were raised with the same values? Ever think of that? Probably not. Is it any less true because Melania is a Republican and white? It grabs your asses that she's young, beautiful, very rich, and white. That seems to be the focal bitching point of assholes like tigerred. ROFLMAO.

LOL. What the heck does that even mean? 22 of 26 words? Did you watch the speech? It was a tad longer than 26 words. Good Lord you Liberals are hilarious.
They're desperate, sad, pathetic little creatures. No better than racists calling Ms Obama a monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back